It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We broke the Matrix!!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We broke the Matrix!!

I Hope So

Timing is everything

If ya want to play.... Just bring the best ... Reality demands it lol
edit on 2222020 by MetalThunder because: 11:11

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Anyone catch this short Op-ed hit piece posted on WaPo?

William McRaven: If good men like Joe Maguire can’t speak the truth, we should be deeply afraid

As Americans, we should be frightened — deeply afraid for the future of the nation. When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when presidential ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I did find the door but do you have the key??

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
McRaven described the Obama Administration to a tee!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

QCD

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

EYES ON

It helps

YMMV ..but it shouldn't

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
wow the q threads were way down the list of recent posts.

First time I've seen that. Is the q movement losing steam here on ats?

Buddhists carefully apply a five part test to consider before speaking. I'll just cut n paste....

The Buddha taught there were five things to consider before speaking.[v] Is what you’re about to say:

1 Factual and true
2 Helpful, or beneficial
3 Spoken with kindness and good-will (that is, hoping for the best for all involved)
4 Endearing (that is, spoken gently, in a way the other person can hear)
5 Timely (occasionally something true, helpful, and kind will not be endearing, or easy for someone to hear, in which case we think carefully about when to say it)

brightwayzen.org...

I should take my own advice

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Haven't heard Squier in a long time.

How about all eyes on...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I ET 17: "Italy to put 11 towns under lock down due to coronavirus outbreak"

Response: I am starting to think this is going to be used as a smoke screen to start rounding up the cabal"
Twitter

Feasible?

ETA: "Oh boy.

I'm only 1.5 hours away from the latest Corona virus outbreak here in Italy.

People are not allowed to enter or leave affected areas.

Towns are in lockdown. Schools and shops are shut down.

I've stacked food, supplies, face masks and gloves today.

It's happening "
Twitter
edit on 23-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Former royal protection officer says 'rude' Prince may have stayed at Buckingham Palace and NOT his Sunninghill home as he claimed on night he is accused of sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts

A highly respected former Royal protection officer has raised questions about Prince Andrew's 'alibi' for the night he allegedly had sex with teenage trafficking victim Virginia Roberts.

In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the officer says he believes the Prince may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001 – contradicting his account of being 'at home' all evening after taking his daughter Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking.

daily mail

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Nvm. Booboo.
edit on 2/23/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bloomberg has an article up showing the quarantined zone in Italy has about 50,000 people. 50,000 who will need food and water, but no one allowed in or out

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thanks for the grammar video! I've been having dreams about language structure or more like at the moment of almost waking up. Whole sentences would appear and two words trade places, still having good grammar but a different meaning.

Now the whole sentences abated lately and it's more conceptual. Just thought this morning I need a notepad by the bed, but on the other hand it seems like a subconscious process I don't want to disturb...

It's easy to get the gist of this phase: "bringing democracy to the middle east" I'm sure some people will remember. While we were factually going blow the place to smithereens.

It's a mind control job by language for sure or like a magical incantation bringing the wanted result. Resulting in things like "guilt by association" because that's what people think. And it's quite hard to see your own frame of reference, I dare to say impossible.

It's not like I can take this frame out of my head and see the way I judge my surroundings. But you are being told how to think, not taught how to think. You can see this in the two-tier justice system. Or the stars telling you not to fly, while doing it themselves.

I don't know if I can ascribe it to Q posts changing my frame of reference but it sure seems to help!

Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hassan-I Sabbah
edit on 23-2-2020 by Moravec because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

My heart also bleeds for them. I lived and worked on my family's farm in Inverness, Quebec, for a full year after I got expelled from high school. That experience taught me more about the connectedness of life than anything else.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Glen kealey popped into my head, a "word sculptor", who wrote, "Every word . . . in every language is built with philosophers’ stones. . . . ‘Silly balls’ [i.e. syllables to juggle and play with]. Phonetics is the common denominator of all language. So is pictograph.""

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

31 people read this already, I can't hear the bats above 16 KHZ any more.

www.osac.gov...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Thanks Slich! Stay healthy.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
SCOTUS Sotomayor freaking out that the Court ruled in favor of the Executive Branch having authority to limit which non-citizens may obtain visas.

Immigration IS the responsibility of the Executive Branch.

You’d think the triggered Justice would realize that if Bernie wins in Nov or when Trump leaves in 2025, a new POTUS will take over and manage immigration how THEY see fit.

How many SCOTUS votes are 5-4 through the decades? She’s got to be mouthing off in hopes to get House to launch impeachment of Kavanaugh. Why this decision? It’s temporary. It’s limited to Illinois.

“Elections have consequences.” - Hussein Obama.

TDS has spread to SCOTUS. RBG and/Beyer checking out soon would send Sotomayor to therapy. THIS is likely the critical reason they risked prison when they went down the coup path. The courts. Imagine SCOTUS today with 2 Hillary appointments.

Of course, Sotomayor is an Obama appointment.

They never thought Hillary could lose. When she did, their judicial diabolical plan vaporized.
edit on 23-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Sotomayor and RBG bringing their political bias into the Supreme Court, I'm not surprised. If only they were Constitutionalists, they would have an arguement. Not everyone who wants a Visa, gets a Visa. Same with Immigration. This isn't the Oprah Show, "You get to stay, and YOU get a Visa!". The Executive Branch has that responsibility.

If she doesn't like where the Court is, maybe she should resign in protest. That will really piss off Donald Trump, I'm Told by sources close to the President. Teach the Donald a lesson Sonia, retire.

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join