It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

PETA is who I meant by snowflake animal activists; I forgot the name of the organization.

Thanks for clarification.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Sources: DHS whistleblower on Obama administration, terrorism in America found dead

He was the DHS whistleblower that dropped the hammer on the Obama administration regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

From @ffe

Wet work. Sanctioned. Those who do the work are highly skilled. Highly trained. Never see it coming. Never caught.

Suicide confirmed.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
@ColumbiaBugle

"If you want to understand the rise of Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders, watch this monologue."

Tucker Carlson on our Decadent Ruling Class

"In exchange for short term profits, bigger vacation homes, cheaper household help, they wrecked what they did not build."

6 min video clip:
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't see any mention of suicide in that scant report. Not even where exactly he was shot. Only 'appears' to have been self-inflicted gunshot. Hopefully more details will be released.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
P.U.T.I.N. (Pigeons United to Interfere Now) has released pigeons wearing MAGA hats.😂🤣

Some also had Trump hair on too, epic trollz.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sources: DHS whistleblower on Obama administration, terrorism in America found dead

He was the DHS whistleblower that dropped the hammer on the Obama administration regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

From @ffe

Wet work. Sanctioned. Those who do the work are highly skilled. Highly trained. Never see it coming. Never caught.

Suicide confirmed.

twitter.com...

Is this Arkancide or Obamacide? Could be either.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is disturbing. We may want to think more seriously about this. Those in the stock market may want to rearrange.
Doubt food is a problem but this could disrupt work in some industries.

Forbes

94% of the Fortune 1000 are seeing coronavirus supply chain disruptions

Jack Posobiec

As someone who worked at the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai, I can tell you the US-China commerce relationship is deeper than anyone possibly realizes Supply chains for literally everything are going to be disrupted

Also a woman who wrote the book "China RX" stated on a Warroom.org show that 90 percent of all our drugs or drug components come from China. China. They lowered the price and shut everyone else/other countries down.
edit on 22-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why does the political "rival" always have to go for the kid?????

Clip

Ukraine Joe has done all he can to point out his predilection and folks keep bringing their kids to him like he's a god. Who's worse, him or the parents?

The look on Creepy's wife's face says it all when she notices him fawning over the kid....uggg...she knows.

edit on 22-2-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

We're about to find out how a pandemic affects supply chains.

As the World turns As the World Shuts down.😳😲

When the Walmart store shelves run empty. The msm will just tell tell us the human body can survive w/o food for 14 days.

Not saying this will happen but it's possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Intel Community is telling CBS news that they have no evidence Russia is backing the re-election of President Trump.

President Trump says it was just another lie put out by Adam Schiff.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So um? was he found outside San Francisco or Plymouth Ca? I mean it's a small distance of about 100 miles or so driving, so this is either stupidity or a very rookie assassination clean up. If this is all they can afford for doing their dirty work, then we'll be seeing then expose themselves by them having their crooks department filing chapter 11 soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Give us your list of concrete lies, real lies.

I never called him a liar.
Truth is I don't listen to what he says enough to know.

But I have seen many times dems on this site give examples of what they say are his lies.
So I thought the crickets statement was strange.

The way I see it this is a childish argument from both sides. He lies , he never lies.
No one lies all the time and no one is always honest. Trump is no different.

You said he lies, which means you're calling him a liar.

You don't want to do the semantic dance with me. I kick ass in all aspects of English.

Admit you cannot name a lie you believe he's told.

Lose gracefully because, right now, you've refuted your own statement.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No idea. I don't pay much attention to Junior.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Er...my apologies if I offended you, CT.

No, you're not a snowflake. You are an animal activist.

There are snowflakes; there are animal activists; and, there are snowflake animal activists, lol.....

No apology necessary, my defensiveness is a knee-jerk reaction..raised on a farm in a culture of hunting, I learned how to shoot a gun as soon as I was able to hold one. I've caught a lot of flack over my 'bleeding heart ' for animals

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bernie wins NV.

Super Tuesday on 3-3-2020

Bernie wins.

HRC enters 3-6-2020 takes Pete as running mate???

DO.IT.Q.

FYI, the Constitution, which gives Bernie his job, was written for the business of running the business of government for businesses. Humans Beings were not a part.

The fact that Bern is a communist when the document he is using for both his current job AND in approach for another job is a CAPITALIST doc is beyond insane.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

We're about to find out how a pandemic affects supply chains.

As the World turns As the World Shuts down.😳😲

When the Walmart store shelves run empty. The msm will just tell tell us the human body can survive w/o food for 14 days.

Not saying this will happen but it's possible.

If people are that worried they should buy rice and dry beans.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This Sanders thing is funny in a way because the headlines are talking about how Russia is helping him.

The left is like one big clown car driving in a circle. No one can keep the story straight.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

P.U.T.I.N. (Pigeons United to Interfere Now) has released pigeons wearing MAGA hats.😂🤣

It's all fun and games till Antifa beats them to death, not realizing they are just Pigeons and not Trump Supporters. They might even go all "Ozzy" on them!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kind of ironic that Sanders won the Nevada caucus.

Vegas relies heavily on capitalism and disposable income. Not something you'd find in the USSR.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

•  
    << 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join