It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That slipped my mind. Good point.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V16.76 20200221 to 3880 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) 21 new POTUS tweets on Feb 21st,
2) I've added the URL jump points to all the RED "tools" tabs, so you can click thru to Q post/tweet browser page from them too.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

That was a great first post you made in that thread. Could sense the work that went into crafting it.

Cheers

Re: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, but it wasn't a lot of work. When evil members in the Media or Dem party start whining about something, it reminds me of articles read in the past that are "mirrors", as Q calls them. Thanks to Search Engines, it's easy to retrieve those articles.

Edit to add: It's so frustrating that President Trump and William Barr don't provide evidence for their statements and claims against deep-state crooks, spies, liars and deceivers..
edit on 2/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not seen this mentioned yet but Q did say new cures already exist (Q694):

Scientists discover powerful antibiotic using AI

In a world first, scientists have discovered a new type of antibiotic using artificial intelligence (AI).

It has been heralded by experts as a major breakthrough in the fight against the growing problem of drug resistance.

A powerful algorithm was used to analyse more than one hundred million chemical compounds in a matter of days.

The newly discovered compound was able to kill 35 types of potentially deadly bacteria, said researchers.

It comes just weeks after a drug molecule discovered by AI was set to become the first of its kind to be used in human trials.

It will be used to treat patients who have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

edit on 22-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It will be used to treat patients who have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

"Stop obsessing about Q -- take your medicine!"

Medical knowledge. Double edged sword, that one.

Cheers
edit on 22-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Also in news from across the pond...

Romulus mystery: Experts divided on 'tomb of Rome's founding father'

A sarcophagus discovered in the remains of an ancient temple in Rome is causing a stir among historians who cannot agree if it belongs to the Italian city's legendary founder, Romulus.

Historians said that while the find in the heart of the city was significant, it represented a symbolic rather than a real grave.

They argue that even if Romulus had existed, there would be no body in the tomb because - depending on your sources - he was either raised to heaven as the Roman god Quirinius, or was torn to pieces by senators envious of his power.

"[Stories] speak of the presence of the tomb of Romulus in this area of the Roman Forum," she told AFP news agency.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
wow the q threads were way down the list of recent posts.

First time I've seen that. Is the q movement losing steam here on ats?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

LOL No

Just that 1,000 off us are just sitting back and

Enjoying The Show

We don't need 100 of us repeating the same thing

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Yep. The quiet before THE STORM.

BTW.. Philip Haney - DHS Whistle Blower against the Obama Administration murdered.
twitter.com...
edit on 2/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As I have been lurking more than participating in the past week or so, I've been waiting Days to see this posted..
Seems everyone is so Stuck on the political side of the saga tunnel vision is creeping in on many..

Romulus 2/17/2020

Good find nonetheless

edit on 2222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Somebody seems to be paying close attention to a particular subject that they dont have any interest believing in. Either someone is tired of waiting around for responses to attack and has a Quota to meet. Or, they are having trouble getting over the fact that their candidate lost the election and struggle to cope with acceptance.

Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Trump is in epstiens book too but not shown in these pics.

I wonder who else is left off that list.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
DERPA consciousness...

DARPA wants to build AI that can be a true teammate

The agency recently kicked off a new research project called Artificial Social Intelligence for Successful Teams (ASIST), which holds the immodest goal of figuring out how to imbue machines with social intelligence.

Human and machine teaming is an emerging field of study with big potential, project lead Dr. Joshua Elliott told FedScoop. But machine social intelligence is, for the moment, a huge missing piece in the puzzle. Humans have a skill called the theory of mind used to infer the cognitive states of the humans around us. This, understandably, is a crucial skill for working in teams. But computers just don’t have it.

Can this change?

More DERPA...
Sensors in every streetlight, nanotech, 5G, AI, Smart Dust, IoT, wargames, and biometrics. Coming Soon to a community near you.

BAE Systems to Develop Advanced Analytics to Detect Weapons of Mass Destruction Threat Activity

BAE Systems has received funding from the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s (DARPA) Defense Sciences Office to develop advanced analytics technology that will assist in the detection and deterrence of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) activity, helping to ensure national security. The first-of-its-kind technology will leverage multiple data sources and uses data fusion, adversary modelling, pattern matching, and machine learning techniques to detect and identify indications of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) threat.

Research and Washington State University to create a technology solution called MATCH (Multi-info Alerting of Threat CBRNE Hypotheses). MATCH will automatically populate a world graph using sensor and multi-source data to provide analysts visibility into threat activities in a metropolitan region.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
breaking news: DHS whistleblower on Obama administration, terrorism in America found dead

- We’ve received reports that Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower on the Obama administration, has been found dead.

We have not yet received independent confirmation from the Sheriff’s Department, but sources within law enforcement have verified that there’s a death investigation underway.

If you have seen a few episodes of Behind the Uniform or have ever watched Fox News, you probably recognize the name Philip Haney. He was the DHS whistleblower that dropped the hammer on the Obama administration regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

law enforcement today

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Nope. Trump is not in "the book". You are mistaken, I believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Dems tried to oust Trump with illegal spying and hoax investigations but failed to prepare for 2020 election.

Bernie wins Nevada today and that all but locks him down as the nominee. Unless DNC has an “insurance policy” for Bernie.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Because the EU is about MAKING money, not giving it away ...

BTW, the "generous payouts to poorer nations" are an insidious form of QpQ. Don't anyone hold their breath expecting that to be explained by the MSM ...

Cheers

I'm sure I'm the only one, but I fail to see much difference between the EU and USSR. One by stick, the other by debt.

There seemed to be two attempts at communism in the past 100 years, those by coercion and those by debt with the outcome being the same in the end. Sadly, the addiction to semantics blinds most from seeing the enslavement as the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Nope. Trump is not in "the book". You are mistaken, I believe.

It’s an address book. The flight logs to his island are more telling.
edit on 22-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's so frustrating that President Trump and William Barr don't provide evidence for their statements and claims against deep-state crooks, spies, liars and deceivers..

Maybe they have none and their just playing their base for votes?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

LAL said:

I was confused at his transition but after i got off the phone I realized he admitted spending his day watching TV.

This^^^

I see this all the time. Folks literally doing things because their phone told them to. Folks getting all turned around because one day of heavy teeeveee viewing.

So much of the stress, depression and pain in one's life is caused by this garbage which is the C_A Alice In Wonderland technique of just bombarding people with endless nonsense until the go nuts.

Truthfully, most "therapists" should open every session by asking "how much teeeveee and phone usage have you done this week?????"

I refuse, will never, have a conversation with the teeeveee though a human proxy!
edit on 22-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join