It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was doing some research awhile back on where various ethnic immigrants other than Mexicans/Latinos, settle (assigned to) within the USA and came across the following.

Some may remember...

Obama Admin: Do Not Identify Islamic jihadis in US Town

Since 1991 thousands of Somali Muslims have been legally and illegally resettled into American cities. When Obama took office integration rose exponentially. According to a search on the State Dept database between 7000 to 12,000 refugees arrive in the US every year. There are now over 100,000 Somali's that have been brought to the US through the UN Refugee Resettlement Program.

Sunni Muslim refugees from Somalia were relocated to more than 190 cities, most going to Minniapolis- St. Paul MN, Portland ME, San Diego CA, Fargo ND, Wichita KS, Boise and Twin Falls ID, Amarillo TX and Seattle WA. U.S. Attorney for Minnesota Andrew Luger, at a press conference said Minnesota “has a terror recruitment problem” involving the local Somali population but didn’t say how the Somalis got to Minnesota. MN has the largest population of Somali Muslims in the US.

Prevalence of autism in children born to Somali parents living in Sweden

Six of the 17 children with autistic disorder or PDDNOS were the parents’ first‐born child. In all children, except one, both parents had a Somali origin.

Why So Much Retardation Among Somalis in Minnesota?

The New York Times featured an article on the high rates of “autism” among Somalis in Minnesota, but noted that it seemed different from the similarly high rates of autism among Minnesota whites because none of the Somali “autistics” had IQs over 70.

Hello, Omar.🤔

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
In 24 hours the Trump/Russia 2.0 has been replaced with Putin/Bernie. Perfect.

I'm starting a thread later tonight demonstrating how President Obama blew off intelligence reports from 2014 declaring that Russia was going to interfere in the 2016 election.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

(Not directed at ETMN, but in general my reply is intended)

I remember when ATS implemented moderator posts with similar tags, expressing that say; Super Moderator ADVISOR was posting as an individual with personal comments opinions were my own, and not of ATS.

It was beginning of when people took everything too literally and found excuses to be offended by everything, if it shattered their sheltered lives. Culture shock today, can be seen by the triggered masses being unable to cope with reality due to their lives being nothing but lies and fantasy.

How does it feel to be so weak as to be hurt by mere words?

Reality check, your culture shock and inability to cope with life is because people set you up for failure, rather than success.

Don't get upset at my words if they shattered your unicorn themed rosy tinted vision of the world. Fact is, the world was here long before us, it doesn't owe us a damn thing. At all.

The world is going to be here long after we are gone, nothing we do really impacts it. Our species has been here tens of thousands of years, maybe even millions mitochondrially, but we are no more than fleas on a dog.

We need the dog, the dog don't need us.

Some of the people out there think they are King fleas, and they they can control the dog. But in the end, the dog scratches the fleas dead or off, and a dogs life goes on.

Nothing we do can control the planet. Seriously now...

Sure we can act like parasites and destroy that which we live around. Destroying our environment like locusts, but in the end it's a cycle and our cycle is a short blink in the span of the world's history. We can also be symbiotic too.

So don't get suckered into living a life that otherwise is a rat race keeping up with the Joneses etc.

Life is only as complicated as we make it. Today's generations have lost touch with our roots. Deep roots.

We are all best reminded that we owe.

My name is not my own,
It is borrowed from my ancestors,
I must return it unstained.
My honor is not my own,
It is loaned from my decedents,
I must give it to them unbroken.
My blood is not my own,
it is a gift to generations yet unborn,
I should carry it with responsibility.

Not my own

Today, I see no honor, as it once was.
Honor is not dead, it is just going extinct...

Politicians and government are not solutions to the problem, politicians and government are the problem. Both parties.

Remember, history has proven;

"Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
And, weak men create hard times."

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Checking out. Headed to 8kun.
edit on 21-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Roger Stone was punished by the Deep state for telling the truth.

twitter.com...
edit on 2/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Well, that is some raw truth I can't disagree with. Thank you O' wise elder.
I guess the mod post tagging was before my time.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honestly Care, that was a retweet of Biden's tweet. In the original, I thought he was talking about Beau being a US attorney general, not the attorney general. He may have used the word "the" instead of "an"
CNN 2015

Washington (CNN)Joseph "Beau" Biden III, an Iraq War veteran who served as the attorney general of Delaware and was a son of Vice President Joe Biden, died Saturday at age 46, the White House said in a statement.

Seems Beau was the only child ole Joe had who actually worked for a living and gave the appearance of being honorable.

Not pumping up or defending Joe Biden in any way...just trying to keep it real.

Feel free to correct my mistakes. I screw up enough for anyone to double check me.

BTW, just my opinion.

edit on 21-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wonder what is going thru The Queen's mind as she is witnessing the Royal Implosion... This just isn't going away ... Makes me remember that line , for some reason... Heart Attacks happen ...
The lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein's accusers sent a school bus to Buckingham Palace with a wanted poster telling Prince Andrew to call the FBI

The Press Association reported that the blue poster on the side of the bus included the prince's photo and the following request: "If you see this man please ask him to call the FBI to answer their questions."

ETA... We've come along way baby 17
2020 Nobel nominees: Julian Assange, Edward Snowden & Chelsea Manning

Seventeen members of a German parliamentary group have nominated whistleblowers Edward Snowden, Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize.

Speaking of Snowdon... and the Queen...I know spelling ..lol
To me it is the difference between Comey and Corney

Drama just seems to follow the royal family around these days. Let's take a break from the drama between Meghan and Kate and turn our focus to the Earl of Snowdon, otherwise known as David-Armstrong-Jones.

Oh my

edit on 2212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I had just come across that and nearly dropped my coffee. WoW! Brave woman. Royal heads gotta be imploding.

ETA: Never knew about Earl of Snowdon. Wow, another bombshell. Wonder how the Queen's health is doing?

edit on 21-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

You're probably right. No big deal. However, It is weird how the HONEST member of the Biden clan died so young. Joe, wife Jill, son Hunter, and Joe's brothers have all been linked to shady deals.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
The world is going to be here long after we are gone, nothing we do really impacts it. Our species has been here tens of thousands of years, maybe even millions mitochondrially, but we are no more than fleas on a dog.

We need the dog, the dog don't need us.

Some of the people out there think they are King fleas, and they they can control the dog. But in the end, the dog scratches the fleas dead or off, and a dogs life goes on.

Nothing we do can control the planet. Seriously now...

Sure we can act like parasites and destroy that which we live around. Destroying our environment like locusts, but in the end it's a cycle and our cycle is a short blink in the span of the world's history. We can also be symbiotic too.

My friend,
I have to disagree with you here. That line of thought is only from the unenlightened.

Lets start with the facts. The human body is made of Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium. Most of these elements in their natural form in large quantities may appear as nothing more than a bunch of air, rocks and dust to you.

The rocky surface layer of Earth, called the crust, is made up of mostly Oxygen, Silicon, Aluminum, Iron, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium and more, and lets not forget to mention the atmosphere that is mostly Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide and more. Again a bunch of air, rocks and dust.

You see... You are the Earth that has come alive. The Earth is your body. Your body is the Earth, literally and scientifically. You are Earth's life. Without the Earth you have no life, and without life the Earth is dead.

When you breathe in and absorb oxygen from the Earth, it becomes a part of your body. When you eat or drink that which also came from the Earth, it becomes a part of your body too. It is you, and you are it. The Earth is just as important as your heart and lungs, without them you wouldn't exist.

Furthermore, the Earth wouldn't exist in its current form without the open space of the Universe to support it, and all the stars and planets within it, including the Sun. The existence and structure of the Universe is more important than the existence and structure of your bones, to be fair. Therefore you are the Universe, it is your body, and it gives you life.

Life is the most important and significant part of the Universe. No matter how insignificant you have been told you are, you are the only reason it exists. Otherwise it is all for naught.

When you look to the sky and think how small and insignificant you are, you are wrong. You should look at the sky and know how infinitely large and significant you will always be.

You've lost your mind, and you are a bit schizophrenic and self-mutilating, but its only a matter of time you gather your thoughts and become one. You also have more control of your body than you realize.
edit on 21-2-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This lawyer should be TIME's "person of the year." Straight savage.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just want to post this family anecdote relating to MSM.

I was speaking to my brother yesterday, who has been a Trump supporter. He told me he didn't want Dem's to win but probably would not vote Trump and likely would not vote at all. He went on about Trump's pardon of Blagojevich. I told him if he didn't vote for Trump he was giving a vote to dems. his response : Well maybe I will vote for Trump,

I was confused at his transition but after i got off the phone I realized he admitted spending his day watching TV.

So I emailed him telling him the media is telling him only the story they want him to know to shape his opinion.
Then sent him an excerpt from CTH relating to the reasons he was pardoned. showing the positive reasons why Blagojevich had his sentence communtied.

Haven't heard from him yet, but thought this was a good example of the MSM's influence on a population of people who, as my brother says, ' I can't do anything about it and I don't need the stress".

This is not much and only one person, but if each of us only has one person it can make a difference. I an cautious not to overwhelm. But just a little bit at a time on whatever small point needs to be made can cumulatively make a difference.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

And thankQ polly, digging away as usual >

Will not let me put vids here today >
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes

And thankQ polly, digging away as usual >

Will not let me put vids here today >

Thanks, haven't had a chance to watch yet.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'd like to know what is being done to eradicate the upper Mid-West.

Chicago is a cesspool of Muslim traitors. O, Jarrett and friends..

Minneapolis is a pool of hot #e, Omar and Klobuchar..

Also...I was never a fan of Faux News but..they're showing their true colors now.

The PRESIDENT is holding a rally and their showing clips of the DNC debate...Denounce the MSM at once!!

edit on 21-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: that was a quick edit lol.. I thought Sh*** was alright

edit on 21-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
weird double trying to make a an edit.
edit on 21-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Fascinating. Find a dot, begin to follow it, and amazing things reveal themselves to you sometimes. Then, you get stuck. But, you know there's something deeper.

Polly IS amazing.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Circling back to Issac Kappy dropping truth bombs before he “forced himself” of an overpass to his untimely death. Was/Is JE the Keystone to the Matrix? This reflects a fraction of his black book.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: imthegoat

The PRESIDENT is holding a rally and their showing clips of the DNC debate...Denounce the MSM at once!!

If we can just get Trump to eradicate the Smith–Mundt Act of 2012 signed by Obama that might put an end to the msm propaganda BS.

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join