It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
@Brad'snumbers

Must Be russia again...

Nope, guess not.

Is russia steering darpa book for DJT? Nope, MZ for swamp. How about darpatwit? Nope, @jack for any communist. DarpaGoog? Nope, HRC even now. MediaMiniMike's billions? Nope.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SouthernGift

I saw some decent flip phones at Sprint, Cricket has a cheap one.

I am addicted to my smart phone. I text talk messages and call up research at the drop of a hat to win/lose an argument all the time. If my wife is reading this, I do admit losing the debate when I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I work where I report to the EPA and no one I talk with has breathed a word of that.

I also have a friend who's family member is high up in CDC not panicking there to my knowledge.

Fair to say it IS a conspiracy site and something sinister is happening one way or another. That the Hu Wan flu has less victims than the US is reporting for our current known Flu strains by a long shot might just be the truth.

We need to be careful but not panic.

God Bless anyone that is ill from this or any virus that might kill them.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A friend of mine that works in the EPA told me that it's worse than what's being said. They didn't know or understand why the situation isn't being fully told. The word around the office (they work in the outdoors so I should say "office") is that certain people in the House of reps is involved in limiting the full story, but they also said that the situation might get blown open in a big way if they keep up hiding the truth.

A few things they did say that I'll pass along:
The conspiracy that is going around that the Social Elites have a vaccine for this, and are going to use it for population control is a joke at best. If this was true they wouldn't be trying so hard pushing for a vaccine to get made for it. So it would seem that the elites are just as worried about this as everyone else is.

The rumor going around that this could be worse than the Spanish Influenza pandemic of the early 1900's could sadly be true if it hits a few countries hard. China, India, and most of the Indochina region are the worse case scenarios, which of course where it currently going unreported to the world. So this might very well be true.

A finally, the conspiracy that the US Government is hiding the truth of how bad this is, isn't exactly true. As my friend said only certain people are trying to put a lid on this, but that won't hold for long. Watch the CDC and the Administration to see when this story changes. As for right now though, the US isn't in too much danger, but that won't hold for too long. That will most likely be when the people at the CDC will be giving the finger to those people who are trying the shut the story down.

Oh and in case anyone was wondering about the issue with vaping (air quality is where my friend does their work in) carbonized sugar can be found in the air in most city locations on the west coast. Pretty messed up having an environmental freak puffing away on their vape device telling me about recycling now.

edit on 21-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
In 24 hours the Trump/Russia 2.0 has been replaced with Putin/Bernie. Perfect.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you are fans of Crowder (Louder with Crowder/Change My Mind guy), but he has a new video posted on YT and Guiliani is a guest.

I want to say Crowder doesn't buy into the Q stuff, but I cant remember if he ever weighed in on it or not. Show starts @ 3mins (to get past the intro crap).

ETA: Rudy comes on around 51:30
edit on 2/21/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Which was the last major political party to fall apart in the country? The Whigs?

Cheers

The hippies use to say "wigging out" when I was very young. Maybe that is where "they Whigged out and lost their ...." came from.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
Cheers to everyone. I haven't posted in a while but lurk everyday.
Today would be a perfect day for a BOOM of tremendous scope. For today is
my 75th birthday. I want to live long enouth to see the swamp clean. Any chance of that
guys and gals?
Keep up the good/great work.

Here is a bone for the dogs of Freedom.

Omar has been outed by the Saudi's as having indeed married her Brother to get him in America. I am hearing a news report now on the radio.

God speed the end of this Cabal.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Their website lists current and past investments.

Playboy is one of their current investments, and one of the senior officers of RT is also the CEO of Playboy.

Some of their past investments are Facebook and Twitter.

Rizvi seems to be a fairly common name. The one associated with RTraverse is Suhail. Their senior team is listed HERE

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Let's add to Rel's countdown decode...

Pic

"Time" and "36"

Q#36

Is lengthy, but what stands out is this:

What was negotiated on the tarmac
between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was
going to win during this time period.

DJT Rally Quote from my earlier post...

Of course, didn't they say that President Clinton, when he went on the back of the plane and was here to play golf, it was 121 degrees that day. I don't know about that. I don't know about that. What do you think he was doing with the attorney general? Remember, he said, "Oh, I just happened to see she was a -- I was here to play golf. It was 120 degrees out." I don't know. A lot of crooked stuff went on. I wonder what they talked about. I'm sure it wasn't that she would become a Supreme Court Justice.

[30]
[0:28] decode here

This Marker hints that 30bama marker is set. I think the two go together and I think they connect to REL's countdown.

Could it be damning evidence of the "Quid Pro Quo" (watch the return of that term) of LL, BC, HRC, Tarmac and 30bama28 is coming???

To be clear, NONE of this has anything to do with DJT. In fact, as Q has pointed out often, DJT is not involved in any of this dodgy, Spy, Russia, Ukraine, Supreme Court Seat stuff at all.

So, the dems will attack the messenger, but who will be the messenger???

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's what my friend basically said. No body is panicking, but they are getting fed up with not being able to fully disclose the story.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I keep getting Mini Mike ads on my Pandora all day long and though it’s not much, it’s nice to realize he’s wasting so much money on little old me 😊🍿

might cancel out that $4 wine cube I accidentally bought a few days ago eventually. 🤷🏼‍♀️

also how does the digital army continue to operate if we all drop our smart phones? You mean I gotta go buy a desktop computer? But those are where this all started anyway.... sigh- I am very aware that a flip phone isn’t really gonna do much for me, to whomever said that I can’t remember. Also my yahoo mailbox is full of ads for sprint phones after that comment from flying fox suggesting (see how this works?) I use ATT as my service provider. 😳

Hey 1370yesQ I scanned your video and landed on a couple of parts I loved...
Maybe will get enough time to listen to all eventually- but wanted to make a couple of comments-

Mystery=my story - so wise
I always say let your own story be your fav.

We must make our experience here our adventure, rather than buying into the idea that adventures are only for the elite and are only “fiction” to be sold to us through Hollywood.

Caught the part about growing mint plants too,
Plant lover here!! Compliments for being brave and getting in front of the camera and speaking with ease... def not a strength I have!! So just wanted to throw you some compliments.

TGIF guys - stay sane out there

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Welcome and happy birthday from another child of Fort Worth. You have me beat on birthdays by 1.

Would love you to post more and lurk less.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
‘Harmfully Misleading:’ Twitter Tests Warning Labels on World Leaders’ Tweets

Twitter is reportedly testing colorful labels on tweets from politicians and world leaders if the site determines the posts contain lies or misinformation. In leaked screenshots, a bright orange label describes tweets as “harmfully misleading.”

I guess all of POTUS tweets will be branded Orange.
Twitter police: We tell you what to think, not how to think. This is a new level of psyop propaganda BS.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cheers QoS!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
HERE COMES THROUPLE: Hacker Tied to Katie Hill Arrested for Cyber Attack on Her Opponent

Arthur Dam, the husband of Hill's campaign fundraiser and eventual district director Kelsey O’Hara, is charged with intentionally damaging and attempting to damage a protected computer for committing cyber attacks against Hill's Democratic rival Bryan Caforio. Two of the attacks came at crucial points during their 25th Congressional District primary fight, the Intercept reported.

So Hill left office over BB, Boobs and Bongs pics, well and groping and exceeding the limits of the House Sex Harassment Slush fund before she took office. Minor stuff really, but Omar remains...

News this week that Omar is doomed. So why hasn't she stepped down? Simple. The longer she stays, the more exposure this situation gets. Omar is there to fly high, really high.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What about tweets that point out misleading statements and lies from our political leaders?

Like this one: twitter.com...

edit on 2/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, one of Omar's challengers are on the run from the law, while still out campaigning allegedly. The other is an Uber driver. I'm gonna reckon nothing happens to her and she'll keep her seat. I hope that's not the case, but we haven't seen action against anyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha. Wow. Who knows but what if a political leader RT's it.? Twit will probably paint it Red.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Trump is chewing up the media tonight at his rally. He called a regular guy from the audience up to show off his shirt that said "CNN Fake News". It also had MSNBC, CBS, and others on it.

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join