It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Intuition, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PurpleFox

Who told you today was the day? It wasn't me.

I would be very surprised if anything happens before the third week of October 2020.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Trump's Director of the National Economic Council was just asked by FOX reporter about the economy.

Larry Kudlow interrupted and said; "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...BOOM is the answer to ANY question you're going to ask me about today's US Economy!"

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
And kinda interesting for numbers....last day of month this year is 2-29-20. Add it up and its 51.....triple Q's.

Just read the week long "Reduction of Violence" agreement with the Taliban begins tonight and ends on...........2-29-20. If it goes well it will be signed on the 29th.

Hmmmm......triple Q on the same day......

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Summary of Barr efforts;

Michael Flynn Case. Jeff Jensen (US Atty Eastern Dist Missouri). Show me?

Ukraine Corruption. Scott Brady (US Atty Western Dist Pennsylvania). Taking in Rudy G evidence.

Russia Hoax. John Durham (US Atty Connecticut).

Clinton Foundation/U1. John Huber (US Atty Utah). Status unknown.

FISA Warrants/Clinton Server Documents. John Lausch (US Atty Northern Dist Illinois).

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Eric Holder responding to Paul Sperry's tweet

Why don’t you shut the hell up. Your bias is showing. I bet you’ve never been a prosecutor or have any idea how DOJ works. People like you-who want to use the justice system for political reasons-are both dangerous and ignorant. The case was-like you-an obvious loser.

Sperry

BREAKING: Molly Gaston, the asst US Attorney who signed letter to McCabe's lawyer informing McCabe she was closing criminal case against him, is Democrat who's given thousands to Dems including Obama & who once worked for Dem side of House Oversight & whose mother worked for WaPo

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Eric is just a tad touchy

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If the Dems launch Russia Hoax 2.0 it will be glorious.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Which was the last major political party to fall apart in the country? The Whigs?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Hopefully, if Trump is reelected, we'll get to see Holder do the perp walk, cuffs and everything.
edit on 2/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FIXED IT.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ex-Intelligence Official Pleads to Leaking Top Secret Info to Journalists

Henry Kyle Frese, 31, of Philadelphia, held a top-secret clearance when he worked at the Defense Intelligence Agency. He pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District Court in Alexandria to illegally transmitting national defense information.

The court papers do not explicitly identify the journalists who received the information, but details in the papers make it clear that the recipients were Amanda Macias of CNBC and Courtney Kube of NBC News. Macias wrote multiple articles in 2018 about China’s missile systems.

Punchline...

Frese admitted as part of the plea agreement that he agreed to help Kube and provide her with classified information because he believed it would help Macias progress professionally.

Why do I get the feeling sometimes the government is a submarine made out of screen doors?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, heh, your statement is just a bit ambiguous!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Colorado Rally. 17% attended were Dems. 16% attended did not vote in 2016.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, heh, your statement is just a bit ambiguous!

Cheers

Thanks. I fixed it. 👍

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
KT McFarland: FBI tried to set me up for 'perjury trap' in Trump-Russia probe

"The FBI showed up at my house unannounced. I was all by myself. They come in and I said, 'Do I need a lawyer for anything? I have never met with any Russians. I have never dealt with any Russians,'" she explained.

"So, I naively went along with it. The whole time they were setting me up for a perjury trap," she told Kilmeade. "Because Brian, they seized all of my files, my documents, text messages, cell phones from the period I was in government...They had control of them. They wouldn't let me have control of them."

Clip at link.

5th amendment is a thing. Stone, Gpap, Flynn, have gone down for perjury, which doesn't happen if they shut up.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Cheers

Rats are scurrying. Their dumpster is on fire. Eric's a Rat.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
China’s Communist Party Uses All Sectors to Wage War on the US; The US Must Respond—Casey Fleming.

How has the Chinese Communist Party used unconventional tactics to wage war on the US for the past several decades? And why did almost nobody notice?

What is asymmetric hybrid warfare, and how is it central to the Chinese Communist Party’s strategy of attack on the West?

And, how can companies, universities, and governments effectively protect their innovation against this assault?

This is American Thought Leaders, and I’m Jan Jekielek.

In this episode, we'll sit down with Casey Fleming, Chairman and CEO of the intelligence consulting firm, BlackOps Partners. He is an expert on security strategy, asymmetric hybrid warfare, cybersecurity, and economic espionage, and he regularly advises the private sector as well as Congress, the Department of Justice, and the White House.

This interview was quite eye opening and educational.
You probably never heard of China's "863 Program" started in 1986. This is some serious "asymmetric hybrid warfare" (Silent War) plans to challenge the NWO and take over America.
Rob, Reverse engineer, Replicate, Replace. This is what happened to the former Canadian telecom company Nortel right after the 2008 finance collapse... which China robbed, bankrupted, replicated, replaced... and incorporated into their company called Huawei. Right during the Obama era. Imagine that!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Cheers to everyone. I haven't posted in a while but lurk everyday.
Today would be a perfect day for a BOOM of tremendous scope. For today is
my 75th birthday. I want to live long enouth to see the swamp clean. Any chance of that
guys and gals?
Keep up the good/great work.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Every single time someone lights a cigarette a certain segment of the population calls the fire department. Over and over again...

DEEP STATE GETS COLD FEET: Emergency Meeting of Federal Judges Over Barr and Trump Indefinitely Postponed After Group Called Out by Trump

The ’emergency meeting’ of federal judges to discuss the intervention by Attorney General William Barr in the sentencing of Roger Stone and President Trump’s criticism of the proposed sentence was indefinitely postponed Wednesday. The teleconference meeting of the leadership of the 1,100 member Federal Judges Association, comprised of sitting federal judges, was originally set for Tuesday, then was put off a day until Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. EST. The group’s president, Judge Cynthia Rufe (a Bush 43 appointee), had initially said the meeting “could not wait” until the FJA annual meeting in April.

This little anecdote is a perfect encapsulation of TDS. Forget about the merits or not of the Stone case. The "recommendation" was just that, not a decision, and was excessive by all standard of measure. In the end he was not let off because something something Trump. TDS is a thing...

This is a STUNNING. DJT says "boo" and these folks call the swat team.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Has this come up yet in relation to coronavirus?

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join