It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Tomorrow

How's that for predictive programming, huh?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If they were buying a legit company on the upswing, it wouldn't seem as bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Ex-military/DoD guy with combined service of 40 years debunks Austin Steinbart in a 14-point thread (maybe someone knows how to do the 'Thread Unroll' thing) by accessing DoD resources using his CAC card (US DoD smart card tech). Here's what he dug up (or, rather what he *didn't* dig up):

1.This thread is to address the Austin Steinbart issue. He is NOT Q and I am going to show you why. His temperament is completely counter and contrary to Q's. Q doesn't bash the people for asking for Q Proofs. Never has. This Austin guy seems to bash anyone who questions him.— John Myers (@johnmyers2) March 21, 2020

ETA: As if people require this much dis-confirmatory evidence....

Yep....this is all stuff I posted about and SteinLARP blocked me because of it.

I don't do work for DISA anymore but these are the exact procedures used by all govt offices and datacenters.

The SteinSHART kid is a total fraud. I feel sorry for anyone taking him seriously. He is basically taking advantage of those that have no idea how government data centers handle security.

I'd bet money his "base pass" posts are all from visiting for a air show or some other activity for civilians there. If he did any sort of IT work at a base, both he and his company would have had to get clearance that would take months to acquire and would have a much longer pass than 1 day. I know this because I did it in 2007 when I worked on 3 bases for Lockheed Martin Global Combat Support.

The data centers and room he shows are definitely not military....not even close. They appear to me more of a shared/hosted datacenter for multiple companies to use.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

On the topic of Hollyweird, they want a wedge of the stimulus payout.

They shouldn't get it.

Let all those nasty Hollyweird stars pay for the shortfall.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Does anyone happen to know who this person is?

twitter.com...

Ethe Varhol

Is is anyone here? They just started following me, with Flynn and Austin as their follower.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree, but would he necessarily show the most secure stuff when what he's doing is enough to get the desired result?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

COVID-19 Infographics

Excellent help for visualizing plague-related data, putting things in perspective.

Those are some nice easy to understand eye candy graphs.

Here's some deep analytical graphs & charts. For those who like detailed statistical charts & numbers this has 31 pages/tabs of eye candy. You could spend hours on this site alone.

The charts/graphs are auto-generated in Dashboard fashion using Microsoft Power BI so it may not be viewable in all browsers. Works fine using Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Don't bother if you're using a phone.

COVID-19 Dashboard & Analytical Reports

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I agree, but would he necessarily show the most secure stuff when what he's doing is enough to get the desired result?

He hasn't shown anything that is secure. He makes it appear that way, but none of it actually is.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pretty sure we all read the articles or at least aware of it but this ties one of the conspiracies into one large Info-graphic.

Visualizing The Secret History Of Coronavirus Bioweapon

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

....but he got a result.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ex-military/DoD guy with combined service of 40 years debunks Austin Steinbart in a 14-point thread (maybe someone knows how to do the 'Thread Unroll' thing) by accessing DoD resources using his CAC card (US DoD smart card tech). Here's what he dug up (or, rather what he *didn't* dig up):

1.This thread is to address the Austin Steinbart issue. He is NOT Q and I am going to show you why. His temperament is completely counter and contrary to Q's. Q doesn't bash the people for asking for Q Proofs. Never has. This Austin guy seems to bash anyone who questions him.— John Myers (@johnmyers2) March 21, 2020

ETA: As if people require this much dis-confirmatory evidence....

Yep....this is all stuff I posted about and SteinLARP blocked me because of it.

I don't do work for DISA anymore but these are the exact procedures used by all govt offices and datacenters.

The SteinSHART kid is a total fraud. I feel sorry for anyone taking him seriously. He is basically taking advantage of those that have no idea how government data centers handle security.

I'd bet money his "base pass" posts are all from visiting for a air show or some other activity for civilians there. If he did any sort of IT work at a base, both he and his company would have had to get clearance that would take months to acquire and would have a much longer pass than 1 day. I know this because I did it in 2007 when I worked on 3 bases for Lockheed Martin Global Combat Support.

The data centers and room he shows are definitely not military....not even close. They appear to me more of a shared/hosted datacenter for multiple companies to use.

I missed it - thankfully, but confirms the point I have made often. He's divisive, divide and conquer from within and without. Anything working to divide is from the first page on the playbook.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

....but he got a result.

Only result I see is a LOT of poorly informed followers. It is definitely paying for itself with the views now.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Deep State Coronavirus, Jeffrey Epstein, and Harvard University

This important article links Deep State agents Jeffrey Epstein, closely tied socially, financially, and in the intelligence community to Bill Gates, together granting millions of dollars in funding to Harvard and MIT’s black op genetic engineering “Media lab” projects, to the 2019 Coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan.

A few years ago, I attended a private government research conference where Dr. George Church, Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology at Harvard and MIT, was describing how his lab systematically altered the genome of a bacterial cell using synthetic biology and genetic engineering to make cells resistant to viruses.

There was some brief discussion of how these techniques could be used for the opposite purpose (to engineer viruses to improve them or make them less recognizable by the host, thus delaying the immune response).

It is worth noting that a lot of George Church’s recent research also involves the study and engineering of viruses. Most recently in his career, Dr. Church has been funded by DARPA and IARPA, with the most recently funded grant titled, ‘Functional Genomic and Computational Assessment of Threats’ (by IARPA).

George Church, another 🤡 madd scientist with ties to Epstein on the radar for tecate virus and gene editing etc. Just following the 🐇

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Pretty sure we all read the articles or at least aware of it but this ties one of the conspiracies into one large Info-graphic.

Another coincidence......

a Dr "Qiu" is a key figure !! 😷

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Another coincidence......

a Dr "Qiu" is a key figure !! 😷

Check PMs

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Dan Scavino Reply...

[RR]

A lot of drops with [RR] this one fits with "sick" "doctors" "[RR]

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Taking care of each other is all that matters now.

For my entire life, it has been directed at
“taking care of them” under the guise of “freedom”

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Rise to the occasion. There are immeasurable ways to do this.

Godspeed patriots.

🇺🇸 ❤️
+ ➕+

Sorry - I'm a little behind, but this stuck out to me. Rang an internal bell, if you will, and quite loudly. Made an "emotionless man" (according to my wife & daughters-lol) shed a couple of tears. Some have been given much financially and much financial help could be expected of them. Some of us have been granted the gift of denying themselves in order to serve others. Although I'm not a doctor or a LEO or anything like that, my "calling" is to serve those around me however I am able. Mostly this is in trivial things like letting the other person have their way or just embracing and loving my wife or daughters when they're emotional even though I never seem to understand. Sometimes it's just the little things we do that seem trivial to us but mean everything to the recipient.

We've been preparing ourselves for... something. This covid-19 thing may not be it, but we should all put aside our personal needs or our need to be right and just flood those around us who may be frightened with love and support.
We need to deny ourselves and serve all of those around us regardless of beliefs or political preferences or anything else. Lift the spirit of those around us.

We need to be the example.

Ok, back to trying to catch up!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The areas where 5g would be set up especially at the start are also the places where most people live.
The virus will effect the largest groups the most.

It really is a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It is definitely paying for itself with the views now.

How exactly? His youtube channel is not monetized.
*honest question and not a troll
edit on 3/21/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: punctuation

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join