It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hmmmm...

Cheshire Cat is the debut studio album by American rock band Blink-182, released on February 17, 1995, by Cargo Music. The trio, composed of guitarist Tom DeLonge, bassist Mark Hoppus, and drummer Scott Raynor,
link

The album was titled Cheshire Cat after the famous character from the Lewis Carroll novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, which was DeLonge's favorite character.

edit on 21-3-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: TDL = Q

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:21 AM
Identify your mistakes or you will be canceled.

Oh what happened? Everything is canceled now?

We goes home nows?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Per Aspera Ad Astra (Through hardships to the stars)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok now that starts this all over then. Q can have outside coms now and that means Qbaby is back in play logically. Even if he seems out there, he has shown us things that are a stretch he is not in jail or shut down by the moderators at Youtube.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Is this for real or is it fake?

Can it be verified?

Probably means Q has been compromised and they are telling us to follow Austin.

Stinks to high heaven.....

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
For one thing if that spray killed the locusts it will likely kill the people too.

The best thing they can do is harvest them like we do deer for eating corn in the Americas. Those buggers are high in protein, and the stalks left by them eating all the leafy plant life are uneatable.

originally posted by: onehuman
This is a little off topic but Im curious. In regards to the Locust crisis posing a danger to millions, why can't they just spray fog them from a plane and wipe them out? I would think we have the tech by now to be able to do that. Why are they left to just run their course, when food supplies are so precious in the areas they destroy? If not spray them dead, maybe a sound frequency could kill them at a certain pitch, or change their flight path to a less destructive path?

Link to Article

In other news from the 8: STORM HAS ARRIVED IN EUROPE

Today all radio stations across Europe played "You'll never walk alone".

And many Q followers understand the significance of the lyrics regarding to The Storm.

It was played (all over Europe) at exactly

8.45 CET

8+4+5= 17

Link to article video

Lyrics to song:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll walk Alone

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sufi that makes total sense.

She is certainly sending out clues for her peeps.

Why isn't this in the news? We know why if this is true that it wasn't in the news for people to read or hear.

Could that be the pack of cards? NO!

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Looks to me like Ellen was deliberately showing it off to let others know... if you were wearing one and making a vid you would make sure that leg was more hidden?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OH hell yea!

That molecule does look like a rabbit.

It is a black rabbit on the white board.

A white rabbit on the old chalk board when this would have been mapped by Organic Chemistry or even Physical Chemistry. The bonds are angular and causes the different but well known possible shapes of countless molecules that occur in nature and the lab. Those are bonds that make a rabbit it appears.

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
I haven't followed this whole thing, but has the reference been made yet on "The white rabbit" and the molecular structure of adrenochrome?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And here is what the Congress is supposed to do and it isn't insider trading!

www.congressionalinstitute.org...

Members of Congress come across a lot of information in the course of their official duties. Can they use “insider information” to make a quick buck by buying and selling stock at opportune times?

The answer to this question is a resounding and unequivocal no. Statutory law forbids it, and even if it did, Congress has always had the constitutional power to discipline its Members.

In mid-November 2011, CBS’ 60 Minutes ran a story alleging that Members of Congress were using insider information to benefit on stock trades. The story provoked a furor among the public, leading to the enactment of the STOCK Act, which President Obama signed into law on April 4, 2012. The act had several effects, but the most notable was that it explicitly stated that Members and congressional employees “are not exempt from the insider trading prohibitions arising under the securities laws…” (§4(a)). Additionally, it amended the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, to specify each Member or employee “owes a duty” when in receipt of “material, nonpublic information” obtained as a result of their public office (§4(b)(2)).

Although the STOCK Act amended the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, in the lead up to its enactment, there was some debate over whether Members and staffers were exempt from anti-insider trading law. For instance, in February 2012, when the House passed the STOCK Act, Representative Rob Woodall of Georgia said, “The STOCK Act has been characterized … as to prevent insider trading by members of Congress, as if members of Congress are allowed to participate in insider trading today, and they are not.” Similarly, when the Senate passed the STOCK Act, The Wall Street Journal reported:

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

Oh ChiFI, this tired trope, like Biden's son Hunter exists in a blind trust too???

During my Senate career I’ve held all assets in a blind trust of which I have no control. Reports that I sold any assets are incorrect, as are reports that I was at a January 24 briefing on coronavirus, which I was unable to attend," she tweeted. "Under Senate rules I report my husband's financial transactions. I have no input into his decisions. My husband in January and February sold shares of a cancer therapy company. This company is unrelated to any work on the coronavirus and the sale was unrelated to the situation."

Reports identified the three other senators as Richard Burr of North Carolina, Kelly Loeffler of Georgia and James Inhofe of Oklahoma, all Republicans.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yeah, we all want a "larger family" run by creeps like Bill Gates and George Soros who purchase unwonted influence with their billions and thereby completely avoid any transparency and accountability.

Sounds like a great idea, Tom!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Q (Star Trek) and the Cheshire Cat are both trickster archetypes. I sez TDL is Q

On a personal note my intuition steered me away from following the white rabbit for a while. I guess I overdosed a bit...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Sure it's possible but the endless excuses and explanations to why nothing big is happening in any mainstream is why I don't believe.

Q admits he lies to utilize misinformation. That's enough reason for me not to trust this conspiracy. But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you are sticking to this post then duly noted and I will consider that an honest effort to me.

I am still thinking if we ignore Qbaby as i call him, we may make a mistake. We don't have to act on a single comment he makes to listen to his side of the story do we? We can just go 'meh' and move on then. I am going o give it till April 5 and see what is going on then to be sure.

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Is this for real or is it fake?

Can it be verified?

It's a complete fake. wrong tripcode and very, very old post#. It's probably old enough to be from one of the chans or simply made up.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Initially it was 75 K and below gets a max amount of $$ that is more than those at 100k a year per person. After 100k they don't get the money but that value is changing as you noted.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: imthegoat

Why are they giving rich people any money?

If you make 100k or over per year you get nothing. Unless you own a business.

I read 75k was the cap.

So no consensus yet on the actual figure.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks to the House of Saud the truckers are paying less to fill up and their bills get high for fuel. They are getting a raise in fuel savings.

They do still need more!

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

Those people are about to work longer hours than usual driving massively heavy and dangerous vehicles just to make sure their country has food.

They deserve a permanent pay raise at the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

About 50 years old, as a rough guess.

We ran through a few possible scenarios.

A lot of things factor into keeping a max prison tight - the physical plant and its design, the competence of the staff, policy and procedure, and the overall quality of the climate and keeping inmates engaged.

Hard to say what's happening from the outside looking in. If they locked down for the duration of the virus, you should be safe.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I quit when Leno ended, they were too weird on a good night. SNL was good in my youth but goes thru long dry spells before finding another Chris Rock.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

I noticed the late night talk show hosts TV shows have shut down too. I wonder if many people would be terribly upset if they did not return.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So 05:55 PM as a time seems weird to me, shouldn't it just be 5:55 PM and not 05:55 PM? I only use 24 hour time on mine end so I don't know if 05:55 PM is what you normal people see, but to me it would seem to be 05:55 Prime Meridian as a start time to something. Or shouldn't it?

More interesting that "555" is a Masonic number.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

He didn't die inside. He was trying to keep from laughing at Trump's joke.

You are terrible at reading body language. Don't give up your day job.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join