It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Army Research Laboratory scientists create Quantum sensor that covers entire radio frequency spectrum from 0 to 100GHz.

This work supports the Army's modernization priorities in next-generation computer networks and assured position, navigation and timing, as it could potentially influence novel communications concepts or approaches to detection of RF signals for geolocation.

Phys Org

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks to me like the alleged ankle monitor isn't on her ankle.

Do they give ankle monitors with that wide of a strap so it can go that far up a persons leg?

If it can fit around that part of her leg than couldn't it easily be slipped off her smaller ankle?

I'm not a believer that it's an ankle monitor either. Maybe a conceal carry ankle holster? Or..could be nothing and just the way her pants settled. Her legs are on the back of the couch or whatever, so gravity would take its course and fabric will settle however fabric wants to settle. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's disgusting that liberal justices on the Supreme Court went along with allowing illegal aliens to use stolen information to obtain benefits..

But thankfully the conservative justices prevailed.

mobile.twitter.com...

CWM, this is interesting and I'll tell you why.

In this case I am going to go against the grain on this for a reason. The 4 were right, but for the wrong reasons.

The case of Billy The Slaveis more important that one might think.

Billy was an enslaved man from Virginia who was charged with treason during the American Revolution.[1] He was pardoned in 1781 after a letter was written arguing that, as a slave, he was not a citizen and thus could not commit treason against a government to which he owed no allegiance.

Jurisdiction (from the Latin ius, iuris meaning "law" and dicere meaning "to speak") is the practical authority granted to a legal body to administer justice within a defined field of responsibility, e.g., Michigan tax law. In federations like the United States, areas of jurisdiction apply to local, state, and federal levels; e.g. the court has jurisdiction to apply federal law.

Authority over another is not absolute except in cases of Tyranny etc. So The Corporation Of the United States, is a system seeking to assert jurisdiction over as many people as it can - OWN THEM, to control, tax and imprison as "it" sees fit. Once that corporation owns a human being, it is allowed to do as it pleases when said slave breaks the rules of the house. But if the state does NOT own a human it cannot violate their freewill by doing the above unless it establishes jurisdiction at some point.

(each state, county, city works to do exactly the same to each and every person. - person = corporate entity or business.)

So, follow me here. The illegals are NOT subject to the jurisdiction of the Corporation Of The United States because they have not accepted any formal agreement to be a slave - crossing the border doesn't really count. So the rules do not apply to them. This is why illegals get kicked out of courts and jails all the time - albeit they don't know this. This also why they are encouraged to come here - the enslavement angle works both ways.

In short. The Government has no claim on these folks, so the government can't hold them accountable for rules infractions. Is this moral? This is where the truth of the situation clashes with the misinformation. Identity theft is wrong, we can all agree on this, but so is jurisdictional control by lies and deceptive practices.

Now, this takes us back to the Declaration Of Independence. Those idiots figured no time would ever occur where human beings didn't realize they were freewill beings and free unless they otherwise decided to give up that freedom, so they failed to spell that out and instead wrote "self evident." Ugh.

Jurisdiction trickery is done ENTIRELY to take one's Freewill without one ever knowing it. In order for it to work the system must play by its own rules and immigrants have not agreed to Jurisdiction.

In this case, right decision for the wrong reasons.

Which brings me to my bigger point. We all "think" things are one way. Who taught us this "things" in the first place? The very people who enslave us. Did anyone in primary school get an education in fiance, fiat currency, law (codes vs law) or even basic life skills? Yet all are experts in those things even though none really are.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Regardless, nothing can stop what is coming

It's foolish to believe this.

Anything can be stopped.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
George Webb mentions Maatja Benassi as patient #1 with intel connections
youtu.be...

edit on 20-3-2020 by shhips because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Q would be smart to never show themselves.

They could never live up to the hype. Whoever it turned out to be would be disappointing for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Edumacating the kiddies while they're all at home.🙄

Spy Kids

Think you know the real CIA?

Secret gadgets? Sneaking around in trench coats? Danger around every corner? There’s a little of that, but the real CIA is more complex and interesting than you can imagine.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Anything can be stopped.

Not evolution

This is the evolution of consciousness
edit on 20-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank you for elaborating on that case decision and explaining it in simple terms.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Coincidentally, or ironically, TeeVee show productions have been shut down too.

I think about the tactic used by US Mil in the Close Encounters movie. In order to clear 1000s of sq miles for the encounter, the govt fakes a nerve gas release to "scare every living soul" from the area.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Kind of the same thing on a global scale
edit on 20-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

A lot of the big Soaps TV series filming in the UK have been shutdown, which I find interesting because a lot of kids and mothers depend on watching others lives on soaps as their dopamine to forget about real life - without this they will have to look into their own lives!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    Lurk mode activated. Take it easy everyone.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Maybe q was very old and died from the virus?

Since when does quantum AI die?

Since when has q been proven to be an ai?

Since when has ai been proven sophisticated enough to pose as something like q?

Can you prove that such a thing as a quantum ai even exists at all?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: imthegoat

Why are they giving rich people any money?

If you make 100k or over per year you get nothing. Unless you own a business.

I read 75k was the cap.

So no consensus yet on the actual figure.

Apparently not. I guess we need to wait till they pass the bill to see what's in the bill lol

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:06 PM
    link   

Anything can be stopped.

What if it has already happened?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:06 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

Frankly, people need to learn to live within their means.

Just because you can get a mortgage on a house you can't afford doesn't mean you should buy it.

Agreed.

been telling my sister and her husband this for years. But no they just had to have that big house right now. That 30 year mortgage of theirs isn't looking to smart right now though.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pavil
    All I've got to say with all this craziness going on is:

We better not start hearing reports of Trumpets coming from the sky like we've all seen videos of..........

Re: www.worldometers.info...

Fewer than 250 deaths Nationwide since the beginning of the year and United States is shutting down state-by-state... with the biggest liberal states leading the way.

My state of Illinois just joined the shelter at home... damage the economy further movement.

Let that sink in.

This is another installment, and the biggest so far, of the anti-trump hoaxes.

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join