It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Military vehicles were spotted today in downtown Baltimore, and the Maryland National Guard confirmed they have troops on active duty in Baltimore that are awaiting missions.

Fox

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thing that make you go Hmmmmmmmm

Latest figures released by China Mobile show that they have lost 8.116 million users in Jan and Feb. Where are these users now? Switched to other carriers? Or, they couldn't carry their phone to the nether world?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
He's a parody of Q but who he is or what his agenda is, I have no idea

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi all, I've been a lurker since 2005 and you only went and did it, dragged me out, thanks!! I've been reading since thread 1 post 1.

This isn't a reply to anybody in particular, I would like to bring up something that was discussed a few pages ago and touched upon by Q.

Q mentioned Corona, as in satellites...offline etc, obviously we have the corona situation today. Is there a connection? Who controlled them and now does? Has the change actually happened yet seeing as we seem to be at 2 year Deltas or more? Have we really had a dig at this? I'm actually going over what I'm typing and I see satellite and connection, not much of a leap to connect the next.

Just want to say Dashen...wow what an amazing journey, thank you kind sir. Rel,amazing work. Just want to mention Endthemadness, Cherokeetroy, Goaty,Cranky, everyone that has been part of this, Including Daskakik. Tiger,PerfectEnemy, Skyfloating from the earlier threads. The mods too!! Hope I don't get trod on

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Hi all, I've been a lurker since 2005 and you only went and did it, dragged me out, thanks!! I've been reading since thread 1 post 1.

This isn't a reply to anybody in particular, I would like to bring up something that was discussed a few pages ago and touched upon by Q.

Q mentioned Corona, as in satellites...offline etc, obviously we have the corona situation today. Is there a connection? Who controlled them and now does? Has the change actually happened yet seeing as we seem to be at 2 year Deltas or more? Have we really had a dig at this? I'm actually going over what I'm typing and I see satellite and connection, not much of a leap to connect the next.

Just want to say Dashen...wow what an amazing journey, thank you kind sir. Rel,amazing work. Just want to mention Endthemadness, Cherokeetroy, Goaty,Cranky, everyone that has been part of this, Including Daskakik. Tiger,PerfectEnemy, Skyfloating from the earlier threads. The mods too!! Hope I don't get trod on

Thank you for the honorable mention but I came in on the tail end. I'm a newb lol

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What in the f**k?!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Five bucks says he's some untouchable's kid, which is why he's getting away with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Doesn't that constitute a monopoly?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep.

Or...?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Many post as I've read, you're no newbie, you've been here a while. Keep up with your thoughts they're enlightening

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Military vehicles were spotted today in downtown Baltimore, and the Maryland National Guard confirmed they have troops on active duty in Baltimore that are awaiting missions.

Fox

I'll probably get smoked for this, but I'd like to see the NG out and about here.

Just to let the trash know that there will be no bullsh*t.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
What in the f**k?!

Trump looks like he really needs a good nights' sleep.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: imthegoat
I couldn't agree more with everything you posted.

..and there is also this to know and consider:

DIA field agent

and

impersonating a federal agent.

And did you read the part about Clandestine Operations?

Officers in this specialty operate globally to plan and conduct clandestine HUMINT collection, and report on intelligence information obtained from human sources to satisfy priorities at the national, combatant command (CCMD) and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) levels.

These officers gain expertise in foreign cultures and languages to accomplish their mission while acquiring the skills and technical ability to manage sources who have access to privileged information vital to the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security decision makers.

Service in this specialty requires sound judgment, highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage projects from the field and headquarters perspective.

AND Austin must then, clearly BE breaking the law

False Pretense To be guilty of falsely impersonating a federal officer, the offender must knowingly undertake a false identity or persona of a federal official.
The pretended character must assert or appear to act under the authority of the United States, such that the false pretense causes the person deceived to rely on the asserted authority. The pretended identity does not have to be one from an existing federal department or agency.

For example, pretending to be a federal bookseller of presidential documents—an office that does not officially exist—has been held to satisfy the statute. Having assumed a false federal identity, the offender must then also undertake an overt act under the authority of the false persona. In this way, the statute requires both a state of mind of adopting a false pretense and an overt act consistent with the assumed identity.

Overt Act Likewise, the overt act that is performed does not have to be an act that a genuine federal official is authorized to perform in his or her official capacity, as long as the act is performed under the false pretense of the authority of the United States.

For example, pretending to be a United States Senator and directing a prison warden to stay the execution of a state prisoner has been held to satisfy the statute, even though a Senator has no authority to stay an execution of death

SO .... "why are hos videos STILL up AND he's STILL "doing his thing" ?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Tom Hanks' son, Chet, is hungry and exposes human sacrifice, lol!

WATCH: Tom Hanks’ son, Chet Hanks, admits to human sacrifice, eating pineal glands, and being in the Illuminati and sums it up by threatening those “who talk # about his family” to be sent to FEMA camps. #breaking #qanon #greatawakening #hanx pic.twitter.com/9xrHEWWVXn— Jimmy Brangus (@BrangusJimmy) March 20, 2020

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join