It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You need tonic water for quinine.

I'm sure the hoarders have bought all of it by now.

Jerkoffs.
edit on 3/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Anyone else's dog acting weird? Mine has been sticking to me like glue for the last few days like he knows something is up.

Odd you mention this. Mine has been very clingy indoors and constantly wants to be outside now....been going on for about a week like this now.

In my experience with both dogs & cats is that they detect anxiety in you. Not saying that's why in anyone's cases here just a personal observation.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Breaking; State Department tells Americans abroad to come home or prepare to shelter in place
just the news

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: imthegoat

How do you know I'm not q?

Occam's razor.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
@brunobarking has a very interesting thread going on these two docs - hanx and DJT...

The "order" seems to have been written on a typewriter and not a computer.

Note the offset of the name line.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe Austin's character was forged to correspond with the unlocking of G00G enterprises....a "shill", in a sense.
edit on 19-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: He's able to communicate well with GenZ...who is definitely a a target demographic.

edit on 19-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: eta... I'm starting to believe him.
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I remember somebody mentioning chloroquine a number of pages back....

Trump Touts Anti-Malaria Drug to Treat COVID-19

Chloroquine+zinc. Pretty sure that's what SK is/was using to lower mortality rates.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There is a very dark, heavy energy that is hovering over the planet right now

Yes, it's an eerie feeling. I went to the grocery store this morning and it seemed like everybody was in a foggy mood. Everyone was quiet; nobody smiling.

I don't know. Maybe people have been like this along, and I just didn't notice, lol!

But there definitely is a weird vibe out there!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't say the dogs are clingy, but they haven't wandered off into the forest like normally. Outside today, the birds are singing really loudly. Maybe it's the absence of background noise, or just the beginning of Spring, but yeah....birds be crazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's what I was thinking, too.

It's confusing though, because on the one hand I'm reading about dolphins and swans returning to the now-clear waters of Venice (which gives me good vibes); while, on the other, experiencing weird vibes around people 'out there'.

I have been a little more on edge lately because of this plague; maybe my dog is picking up on that.

We're probably all a little on edge right now, and that's why our animals may be acting 'strange'.

link   
Has this video of Bill Gates made its rounds in this thread yet?

"The greatest risk of global catastrophe doesn't look like this *insertNukeImageHere*, it looks like this *insertInfluenzaVirusHere*"

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I wouldn't say the dogs are clingy, but they haven't wandered off into the forest like normally. Outside today, the birds are singing really loudly. Maybe it's the absence of background noise, or just the beginning of Spring, but yeah....birds be crazy.

My black lab, who is already literally my shadow does seem to be a bit more clingy, today. He just tried to fit his whole body onto my lap

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reverting to old tech. It was typed from COG HQ at Raven Rock or maybe Crystal Peak or by RAND.🤔

Corona Offline / Online?

I believe "Courier M" most closely emulates typewriter print.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Anyone else's dog acting weird? Mine has been sticking to me like glue for the last few days like he knows something is up.

Mine been like that from day one
Now for me what Weird is he sleep twice as much
and really weird is when sleeping he dreaming and barking
and moving as he would be running than then wine and pat
his ear for minute at a time ??????????

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have a thought and I'm not sure if anyone else had made the same guess in one of these many threads so far. In the Q post where it states:
"Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). Ex-rvid5774. We have it all."
As I stated, someone else may have already thought of this, so please ignore me if so and I'll slip back into lurking - but I wonder if +++ + +++++ could just be 3 words - like a fill in the blank type of thing? 3 words that would maybe complete the sentence. Such as:
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC and a child(raw vid 5:5) Ex-rvid5774. We have it all.
Just a thought...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When you're quarantined, but you still have to walk the dog.

twitter.com...

(small dogs only)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
When you're quarantined, but you still have to walk the dog.

twitter.com...

(small dogs only)

🤣 I have a Puggle and she'd take that drone for a flight it wasn't meant to have.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why is Tom Hanks' sister giving updates on him and his wife, and not them directly? 🤔

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Quick question for tweeters: Is there any way to see comments to tweets on a PC? Any help would be appreciated and if not I''ll just go back to lurk mode.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Quick question for tweeters: Is there any way to see comments to tweets on a PC? Any help would be appreciated and if not I''ll just go back to lurk mode.

Should be able to click anywhere on the tweet and bring up the replies, I think?

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join