It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, and ALL of you brilliant and beautiful souls. Thank you !! From someone that knows very little, but so so much and someone that has been that child, that fractured individual- YOU ATS Q-crew; YOUVE provided salvation.... not I, I can’t be saved, but for my little girl. And THAT cannot be overstated or underestimated, but more than you’ll ever know, is appreciated!!

Read this, spread this (pun intended-lol) since 2005. For lurker, nobodies like me, this book is a good start to understanding the ‘virus’ ...

The lab, initially set up by the Army to research ways of destroying Soviet farm animals (and to keep them from destroying ours), has often dealt with bacteria and viruses that can be passed from animals to humans. Carroll draws compelling causal links between Plum Island and the introduction of Lyme disease, West Nile virus, and duck enteritis, all non-native germs that wreaked sudden havoc in North America, and all germs that Plum Island scientists were allegedly working with. With hurricanes and terrorists on his mind, Carroll asks readers to imagine a scenario in which the Plum Island lab might release pathogens into the most densely populated area in the country. He ends the book with two chilling questions. First, does the United States need a research facility that investigates animal pathogens with potential for human transmission? Second, considering that Plum Island never had a particularly good safety record, is it the right place for such a facility? Lab 257, while occasionally veering into unsupported speculation, introduces key questions to the debate on biological security in the 21st century. --Therese Littleton

www.harpercollins.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BTW care, when you say;

Q's most dramatic predictions, the ones most of us Q-followers are waiting for, are running at 0% fulfillment too...just to be fair.

I'm not sure I got this right

which "predictions" are you talking about? i.e.?

BTW do you really think Q's going to give the DS a "heads up" re: their activities? Also, there seem to be a number of people who not long ago were "primary players" in this whole thing, yet they've faded away ... to where? i.e. half of Hitlary's DNC staffers e.g. Huma et al ... even Hussein has been keeping a Very Low profile from what I can tell and he's not the only one!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She is out there

she sounds like a loon. Otherwise credible people lose points with me when they mention her name.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Lots of Money coming to people.

How do they determine who and how much?

Human DMV style Registration coming?

Curious to hear what is in this package to come.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
DJT Tweets

Cuomo Tweet "HOT" 522

Two interesting tweets that would seem to have little or nothing to do with tecate response.

The Cuomo tweet seems to be a "... to be continued" . Suggesting Cuomo's swamp pedigree is going to be tough to crack.

Followers news: 74.2 million currently. Given the perfect alignment with 717 and Impeachment I track this as 777 until tecate is over. IF we are at [30] days mark starting 3.15, then we're looking at April 14.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why does Austin Steinbart's YouTube 'About' page have a single alpha-numeric code in his 'Description'?

I asked myself, "Self, shall I follow this rabbit?"

So, I searched it on Google; and, sure enough, up pops another dead end 'mystery'.

I wisely (I think) stopped chasing that rabbit when this message showed up (I'll paraphrase): "Do Not Use This Site Unless Your First Agree to 'The Terms and Conditions'. Otherwise, Do Not Use This Site!"

The name of the website was 'Popular Hash Encoding Queries, Recently Encoded & Cracked Hashes'.

I had no idea what I was looking at but it felt 'unsafe', so I backed off.

Just wanted to pass it on here, so anyone who might be tempted by that same rabbit, can't say they weren't warned in case something goes awry.

edit on 17-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I pointed that number out a few pages back. It only leads back to one of the videos that has been made private. I wish I had noticed it before he did that.

edit: yea, no way I'm clicking on that site lol
edit on 3/17/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

edit on 3/17/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: inserted link

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

If nothing can stop what is coming, why not?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Has the darpagoog really been unlocked?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is a Saint Corona, And she is the Patron Saint against plague and epidemics.

In Anzù, Northern Italy, the hotbed of the coronavirus in Europe, is a basilica where the relics of Saint Victor and Saint Corona are being preserved since the 9th century.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jermiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

sounds cool to me

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
POTUS just described the virus as being "upon us." Another hint of the storm?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I wonder how long Qanon will continue the larp before people realize it's BS.

How did YOU "figure out" Q is BS?

please elaborate oh wise one ... Q's 2yrs in, Vs your comment/s which for me, gives Q Far more credibility than Blueman 12

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She is out there

she sounds like a loon. Otherwise credible people lose points with me when they mention her name.

I just checked out her Twitter...she talks about Ascension, ley lines, the Unified Field, the Lyran Wars, the Orion Wars...

That's my kind of loon. I clicked 'follow ' 👍

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
FED-zero Closed Board Meeting on March 17, 2020

It is anticipated that the closed meeting of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, will be held under expedited procedures, as set forth in section 261b.7 of the Board's Rules Regarding Public Observation of Meetings, at the Board's offices at 20th Street and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. The following items of official Board business are tentatively scheduled to be considered at that meeting.

Tough to understand but the FED has no money - none, not a dime. They have our Birth Certificates as a "promise to pay" held in trust, but they have nothing to buy anything with.

So what is going on if they say they are buying things? They are settling accounts, and NOT in their favor. They are buying garbage and when the dust settles they will own garbage. The optics are important as folks who don't even know what cash is, cannot have their app-to-pay go dark without coming unglued.

White House eyes massive $850B stimulus package next, as Senate moves on latest coronavirus bill

Roughly $500 billion of this would be tied to a payroll tax cut, while $250 billion would come in the form of Small Business Administration loans and another $58 billion would be directed to the airline industry, among other measures.

Payroll tax cut destroys the FED. Personal income taxes go straight to the FED to payback money they didn't have to loan. Dems hate poor people more then their own miserable lives, so the won't be in favor of this - Stafford it Q+!

Trust The Plan
edit on 17-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This announcement does not inspire confidence in "the plan".

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Consider he's sending a message to [AS] for doing the same to DJT. Durham now has proof?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Consider he's sending a message to [AS] for doing the same to DJT. Durham now has proof?

I wish I had your optimism on this. I honestly do not know WTF is going on. I know I do not believe what we are being told.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There is a Saint Corona, And she is the Patron Saint against plague and epidemics.

Maybe that's why this form of virus is also called a "coronavirus" ... it's just a 'new one' apparently .. believable

Storytime: I was 21, super fit, had been drinking on a Friday night, not much, went home to bed and woke up with a headache. Which for me is strange, as I've had about 10 headaches in my Life!

I thought I had a hangover as I wasn't much of a drinker, but as the day progressed, so did my headache! By 4pm I couldn't even look at the TV without it making my head hurt worse. Back then, I never went to a dr, but by 6pm it felt like someone was hitting my head with a baseball bat!

I got in my car and drove to a drs surgery a few kms away. The headlights of the other cars were needles in my eyes to my brain. This was FUBAR! but I finally got to the drs without crashing

I went into the waiting room and lay on the floor ... can't remember much from then on, except I somehow wound up at the hospital, who wanted to do a lumbar puncture -- I asked "why?"

They said "they thought I had Viral meningitis, where the lining of one's brain, the "meninges" becomes inflamed, hence the headache from hell" - I asked 'what can be done about it" (this was last century) and they said "nothing, you'll just have to rest in a darkened room until it stops" ....
I asked "what kind of virus is it?" and they replied 'it could be any one of about 20 that would give you this"

They said I could stay in hospital, but I'd be in 'isolation'! I asked if I could go home and they said sure.

"BTW How did I get this? and the dr quickly replied,

"I guess you took a breath at the wrong time!"

I think it's pretty much the same with CoVID .. it's silly. Let's say it can survive 6hrs outside the body aka "ex vivo"

If a person with it sneeezed 1km from me and an 'aerosolized particle' were cuaght on the wind, there's No reason why I'm not going to get a whiff of that if I "take a breath at the wrong time"!

I've actually been REALLY crook with at least 3 different "fever causing agents" in the past 10-14 days. It went away for a day two times but the next day I had a different version. It's possible something I have caused ONE of the fevers, but not 4 of them! I have a highly reactive immune system, it's literally nearly killed me twice now from "auto-immune" stuff that's almost gone now - but I'm left with this Hyper sensitive immune system. The last time I had the flu was in '08, I had 3 versions, 2 that lasted 24-36hrs and one that floored me for a week. I could barely move!

that's virii for you -- watch when you take a breath -- and ass for people wearing masks, lol, spare me! Not even hospital staff are!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, Google has been unlocked. I saw that all over the place yesterday. What did Google previously show when asking Michele Obama's middle name?

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join