It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
 NYC mayor says city could face shelter in place order soon

America's biggest soon may soon face a soft-quarantine seen in other places around the globe.

just the news

"soft quarantine" . Next might come 'soft martial law '. I don't think DJT will officially declare martial law, they're going to ease us into it in incremental steps. I'm not saying this to try and scare anyone, this is following the theory that the quarantines are put in place so they can make arrests without creating havoc.

If they can remove the perps from the public eye and diffuse the msm by having everyone on lockdown, then they can carry out operations discreetly

And when none of that happens??? You finally gonna give up this Q business?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I known I can be a bit spastic here with my ideas. But I wanted to let you all know that I can be rational, kinda. With as much that is going in my brain right now, I had a moment of clarity.

What’s important? Of all the thread I could have started, I decide to post this.
Losing Wisdom

If any of you in these Q threads are over 65, thank you for your experience and wisdom. It’s sad that much of this next generation will be missing out on so many great stories and insight that you can offer. With so many possibilities a head, I think the priority should be even more now to protect and learn from our older experienced folks.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That tweet from President Trump about winning the war against a hidden enemy is very powerful.

This perfectly summarizes what we've seen thus far in March, and it's only 50% over. March Madness indeed!

mobile.twitter.com...

From my own estimation, at some point within the last several weeks, we have collectively stepped into a new reality and closed the door on the old one. This new reality is unexplored territory, each day will bring something new. The old cycles are being broken, there's no going back

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

America's biggest soon may soon face a soft-quarantine seen in other places around the globe.

just the news

"soft quarantine" . Next might come 'soft martial law '. I don't think DJT will officially declare martial law, they're going to ease us into it in incremental steps. I'm not saying this to try and scare anyone, this is following the theory that the quarantines are put in place so they can make arrests without creating havoc.

If they can remove the perps from the public eye and diffuse the msm by having everyone on lockdown, then they can carry out operations discreetly

No. Breaking this system is my sole purpose for being here. Yes, I'm a loon

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welp, my niece was visiting and she went to a recent concert in Vegas and just arrived back in NYC... where she was just notified that she 'may' have been exposed to CV while in Vegas and has been ordered to self Quarantine. She doesn't know if this 'exposure' was from the concert, airport, or plane; not being told anything. So, I'll see how this plays out. She is very young so I'm not worried and neither is she. If de Blasio pulls a Wuhan than EVERYBODY is going to be quarantined.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

just the news

But when do you finally give up the dream? I personally think it's all fake, but I hope to be wrong.

But some of you have a lot invested in this fantasy. I wonder what you will do if it's all bunk.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Trump Russia collusion is officially dead. All indictments related to it should be reversed.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

just the news

Tyrion Lannister : It's a beautiful dream, stopping the wheel. You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.

Daenerys Targaryen : I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel.

Be like Dany.......

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

just the news

But when do you finally give up the dream? I personally think it's all fake, but I hope to be wrong.

But some of you have a lot invested in this fantasy. I wonder what you will do if it's all bunk.

Give up on my dreams ? Are you crazy?? Now who sounds like the loon lol jk 😁

No, I will never give up on my dreams. And you shouldn't either. Or would you rather just remain a cog in this system? I know some people have grown very secure in that idea but which would you rather have --(false illusion) security or happiness? I will never be happy in a system that doesn't allow me to be free

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Cool n xlent, will look, the old future is the new now, from what you say, likely pushin the button also, ta

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She is out there

she sounds like a loon. Otherwise credible people lose points with me when they mention her name.

I just checked out her Twitter...she talks about Ascension, ley lines, the Unified Field, the Lyran Wars, the Orion Wars...

That's my kind of loon. I clicked 'follow ' 👍

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Corona, the new 'Crown' King of the NWO multi-layered Plandemic.?

Corona (Italian band) - Virus Rhythm of the Night, 1993 song that infected the whole world and 27 years later is now going viral, again. Dancin to Corona, oh yea baby!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Just post some screen caps of the good stuff.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

A Marshall Plan for the mind...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Adrenochrome Taint is the new Paraquat.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

If you have time to defend this self imposed fame whore; then you surely have time to research him!
How dare you make excuses to Vasa Croe!!

Comms+Context+QProof......yeah right....meet George Jetson and his son Elroy.

No Outside Comms!

LC

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Iranian National Extradited to the Western District of Texas for Illegally Exporting Military Sensitive Items from the U.S. to Iran

These parts had dual-use military and civilian capability and could be used in such systems as: nuclear weapons, missile guidance and development, secure tactical radio communications, offensive electronic warfare, military electronic countermeasures (radio jamming), and radar warning and surveillance systems.

“As alleged, the defendant helped Iran to develop its weapons programs by obtaining military parts in violation of the Iranian Trade Embargo,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers. “We are grateful for the work our partners have done to ensure Ansari can be brought to justice.”

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
I known I can be a bit spastic here with my ideas. But I wanted to let you all know that I can be rational, kinda. With as much that is going in my brain right now, I had a moment of clarity.

What’s important? Of all the thread I could have started, I decide to post this.
Losing Wisdom

If any of you in these Q threads are over 65, thank you for your experience and wisdom. It’s sad that much of this next generation will be missing out on so many great stories and insight that you can offer. With so many possibilities a head, I think the priority should be even more now to protect and learn from our older experienced folks.

Thanks for reading.

Words of Wisdom. (Everyone's thoughts are scattered and all over in each moment. That's why folks are sharing.)

Every generation marginalizes those that came before, the complaint is old as time. But it does seem those who were raised by the internet honor darpaproducts more then those around them. They bow to youtube videos of others doing things and ignore those who actually, you know, do those things in real life.

If anything the oldies offer common sense, something seemingly bred out of people as evidence by the Great Toilet Paper Wars of 2020.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

One may ponder the orphan trains when looking at the Mexican brew not affecting the young, this strain may have been a reset virus gone wrong or good tainted by whomever, imo is a bigger picture orphan train wise.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
BBC is reporting on TV that China has banned all Washington Post, New York Times and Wall Street Journal journalists!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: FlyingFox

One may ponder the orphan trains when looking at the Mexican brew not affecting the young, this strain may have been a reset virus gone wrong or good tainted by whomever, imo is a bigger picture orphan train wise.

I'm safe. I'm drinking Guinness. 😁

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join