It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

News Conference at White House in 10 minutes.

DJT

He tweeted that 20 min ago

President Trump says he was tested for CoronaVirus. Results forthcoming: www.vox.com...

The President points out how minor this virus is in the USA, but won't quite cross the line to say the Media is fanning unwarranted panic. I guess he's waiting on a certain "critical mass" of Americans to understand the truth and begin rebelling.

Brief clip: twitter.com...

Here's the bottom line:
99% Cases in USA are mild. Only 51 deaths since January 21st.
FACTS: www.worldometers.info...

edit on 3/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Who is that?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

he challenged all of the Q Influencers to stop accepting donations in this vid posted yesterday. start at 1:16

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Hi Brewtiger,

Nice map, good correlation.

I was just having a laugh about that other map because it was exactly one I had considered making

I expect one reason Covid-19 cases are clustering in "blue" states is statistical -- coastal states are heavily populated, whereas some guy in Wyoming might live 20 miles from the nearest neighbor.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Be sure to make it with Quinine Water. 🍸

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Playing the other side of the coin;

Who is to say “our Q” is the only one/group in the circle of trust/knowledge?

This new guy could very well be a conduit that a parallel Qanon entity is using. They could have same mission but separate strategies/tactics.

Time will tell and God will sort out the bodies. In the meantime, just got back from grocery shopping. Rationed paper products by the store but everything else was plentiful.

While I personally do not fear Le Tecate, if the rest of the planet is losing its mind, I have to function in that environment.

Ugh, forgot the oranges. Back out later.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am way behind but this popped up in reference to our house Marine and the Obsidian

Link to Obsidian website

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What is this Tecate thing people keep talking about?

Is this another stupid expression for something that can be described in plain English?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I haven't watched any of his vids but, gotta admit this short clip was highly entertaining. My ribs are aching.
Though, this is not going to end well for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Is this another stupid expression for something that can be described in plain English?

I'm assuming its a play on words to mock the virus. Corona and Tecate are both Mexican Beers.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Following up on BT's excellent breakdown.

What did they make in Wuhan? What did the really make in Wuhan?

Addiction in this case in not an addiction. If the real thing is gone, the synthetic thing will not suffice (somewhere here I posted a detailed personal breakdown of why)

Desperation is a hulluva motivator - just ask those who now have two years with of TP. This is pretty much Suicide Weekend stuff - take it and die, refuse to take it a die, as the supply has dried up.

HRC is not always Hillary Clinton. I posited the idea the other day that Drop #1 was not about her at all. We are in Drop#1 and HRC is not part of the equation to any degree, in fact the world is on alert without her being a trigger.

So if we see HRC in the context of the addiction/Wuhan/toxin, the virus and so on, what does 3-15 HRC RAWVID add up to now?

Human Resource could be the HR.
Corona could be the C.
Raw is the adrenochrome viles.
VID is the virus or toxin inserted.
+++ + +++++ = 3.15.2020

Now, Gates resigned yesterday which is huge. His deal for years was the Vax for all things. AND he was tied to Wuhan and Corona and more. Could part of his network of Vax distribution been about the adrenochrome?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As has been mentioned in tweets and YT comments, the QC code on the AS Twitter header leads to an archive of DIA op stuff, fyi.

link   
When did I become the gematria guy?

A few of the gematria hits for austin steinbart

Top:

q fearless and relentless
negative
q retarded and is a lunatic
mk ultra mind control

Odd:
like shaved face
express clothing

Fun:
these people are sick
its going to be biblical

link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I just had a scary thought that could fit into the , "The ds/globalist/evil people are mostly dems." Idea.

47 million elderly people live in the united states.
I'm guessing most of them vote in the republican party.

Corona virus is targeting the elderly.
A lot of republicans are saying this is not as big a deal as the msm/dems make it out to be.

Right now record numbers of republicans are voting in the primaries.
Those people ether think this virus is no big deal and continue to go vote in the remaining primaries while the dems are scared and stay home.

In 8 months when the general election happens republican turn out is low because so many of the old republicans are sick or dead.

This is assuming the virus really is dangerous. But what if it was designed to target old people for a reason other than population control? The numbers don't look high enough for this to really make a dent in our global population but if a few 1000 old republicans died from it. That would make a big difference in usa elections.

I don't believe any of this is true but we are on a ct site so.
edit on 14-3-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove they are q.
Q has to make a drop using this name and saying that it's him.

I do think the researchers on ats should dig into who q really is though.
For all we know q is a ds agent.

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove that they are q.
Q has to make a drop that uses this name and says that it's him.

I do think that the researchers on ats should dig into who the real q is.
For all we know q could be a ds agent.

It's extremely naïve and gullible for anyone to trust an anonymous source no matter what info they point to.
The ds could easily be leading people around with a carrot that leads to nowhere.
edit on 14-3-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
USAID chief Mark Green will leave his post to be Exec Director of McCain Institute - replacing acting executive director "Nick Rasmussen".? (IMPORTANT name to remember!)

Former GOP Rep. Mark Green is expected to submit his resignation to President Donald Trump early next week, according to a senior administration official, who said USAID Deputy Administrator Bonnie Glick, a Trump loyalist and former State Department foreign service officer, will take Green’s place as acting head.

The outgoing USAID chief, who has been with the agency since Aug. 2017, is expected to be named president of the McCain Institute for International Leadership. Green previously served as president of the International Republican Institute, an organization once chaired by the late Arizona Sen. John McCain.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm assuming its a play on words to mock the virus. Corona and Tecate are both Mexican Beers.

It's also a city right across the border with California, but yeah I think its a corona/tecate play. Idiotic to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Trump loyalist". What Politico means is that she exhibits loyalty in accordance with the solemn oath she swore when she entered her office as an official of the U.S. government.

Getting tired of the 'ganda.

Cheers

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join