It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
POTUS is in a great spot on this Tecate Tastrophe.

In the end when thousands are not dead;

- it never was a threat and Fake News got everyone freaked for no reason.

or

- POTUS’ actions and National Emergency helped mitigate the impact for the US.

It’ll be a “pick one” for the media.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
👀👀

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

With Trump it's always a win-win.

It's hilarious to watch the left react to that fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Or he overrreacted and cancelled everything and tanked the economy for no reason.

I can see them going there too.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I agree completely.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Or he overrreacted and cancelled everything and tanked the economy for no reason.

Trump didn't tank the economy. Dipsh*ts who panicked did.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It makes one almost wonder if this center was testing out " Puer Medicamento Productum" version of Andro to test on the elderly. Maybe the owners were looking for some kind of "Aquae Vitae" and wanted to test it on some one other than himself before using it?

So did this guy get his the same way the elites do, or did he have his own source? I suspect that since the "Steins" are out of the picture now (Epstein dead, and Weinstein in Jail) the suppliers are more than likely looking to get new lines of sale, and may have sold the same stuff to him. If this is what's happened, then who was making it, and who is selling it?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
What is this Tecate thing people keep talking about?

Is this another stupid expression for something that can be described in plain English?

LOL Tecate is another brand of Mexican beer. I guess that some people are tired of calling WuFlu by the name Corona, which is a Mexican beer.
edit on 14-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
DARPA, Quantum Power, 17 Labs to the rescue...

twitter.com...

FFS, any gov't/mil agency not working on corona?

https:// energy.gov/coronavirus

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yet he didn’t ask for the major shutdowns. Those entities acted on their own. The economy didn’t tank, the market did. Two separate things. If we don’t see a rapid escalation in the death toll, theses same entities will begin easing at end of March and certainly by mid-April.

My gut tells me POTUS/Admin know this is being used as a political tool by the media. If everything else they’ve gotten behind has been fake... what are the odds on this one?

If this bug was killing randomly all age groups and otherwise healthy/strong individuals, yeah, it’s time to hoard/panic. When it’s on pace (3 to 5 per day) to take 36 years to match 1 year of seasonal flu deaths, then it’s hardly the boogie monster.

Until proven otherwise, IMO, China allowed this bug out or accidentally let it out; it solved their Hong Kong problem. Now look at their peacock’ing. Hong Kong quiet as a mouse.

When temps rise & this bug fades; the $$$ that missed out on the first Trump Market Rally will jump in with the $$ that just pulled out and that bad boy will be on a fast ride to 30k. All in time for the election.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Trump didn't tank the economy. Dipsh*ts who panicked did.

Duh, but people will believe what the press tells them. That's the danger.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You don't think the federal government would be interested in knowing everything there is to know about a virus capable of shutting down 1st world countries? EVERYBODY is going to want to look at this.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Who is that?

He's the guy at Trump Rallies that some people say is John F Kennedy Jr.

edit on 14-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: pavil

Who is that?

He's they guy at Trump Rallies that some people say is John F Kennedy Jr.

1. That guy is ugly. REALLY ugly.

2. He has the wrong bone structure.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

.......what better way to hide.

I don't think he is him, just weird timing. That photo is at the White House.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
More on the Pirbright Institute (in the wake of Bill Gates resignation)

The Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

The Pirbright Institute is controlled by the Queen's Golden Share along with SERCO and QinetiQ (pron. kinetic)

Pirbright's controllers track back to SERCO, QinetiQ & Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, Chairman Marconi and the British Intellectual Property Institute

Outrageously, British SERCO—today runs the U.S. Patent Office (proof below), U.S. FEMA Region 04, and Zone 02, websites for U.S. Obamacare, OPM, GSA and U.S. Navy SPAWAR, Virginia, New York, 63 U.S. city air traffic controllers, and more

link

Funding from DARPA:
DARPA awards Pirbright $2.6 million to prevent mosquito-borne diseases
Pirbright

Funding from Gates Foundation

Gates Foundation rolling out test kits
edit on 14-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yea, one giant money pit. This writer/conspiracy theorist sums up the plandemic very well, imo.🎯

Coronavirus: why it’s not like the other fake epidemics

In today’s episode of virus fakery and population mind control, I examine the one important difference between this phony epidemic and its predecessors—West Nile, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika.

Size matters. That’s the difference.

By which I mean, the size of the lie.

This time, however, the controllers feel sufficiently emboldened to pour fuel on the fire of the lie and build it into an illusion of conflagration.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.  

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus. 

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport. 

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament. 

link

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
DJT Tweet:

SOCIAL DISTANCING

Gematria 467, 954,159

operation finale
the clock is ticking
alabama crimson tide
obama is barakhenaten (again obama)
donald final game the effect

john f kennedy jr