It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove they are q.
Q has to make a drop using this name and saying that it's him.

I do think the researchers on ats should dig into who q really is though.
For all we know q is a ds agent.

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

I don't care what this person has to say until they prove that they are q.
Q has to make a drop that uses this name and says that it's him.

I do think that the researchers on ats should dig into who the real q is.
For all we know q could be a ds agent.

It's extremely naïve and gullible for anyone to trust an anonymous source no matter what info they point to.
The ds could easily be leading people around with a carrot that leads to nowhere.

To be fair, researchers are only going to get so far with finding out who Q is. We've all tried. The hax0rz on the chans can't even get a hint of who the identity is, nor can the media companies with their more in depth resources. If Q is a larp, or even a psyop, its one of the most sophisticated larps/psyops out there.

Id be more concerned about Q actually being AI. That's some deep # if it is, and more concerned than half the things its posted.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
'We simply do not understand why': Coronavirus is sparing children, puzzling experts

"sparing children"

As the novel coronavirus spreads around the globe, sickening more than 90,000 people and killing about 3,000, doctors have noticed something curious: Very few children have been diagnosed with it. And of those who have, most have had mild cases.

edit on 14-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

your all good. It did get me interested in looking up definitions of both words. Tecate is from the intransitive verb tocar, which means to touch/ feel.

Corona had some interesting ones too...

corona
[kəˈrōnə]

NOUN

astronomy
the rarefied gaseous envelope of the sun and other stars. The sun's corona is normally visible only during a total solar eclipse, when it is seen as an irregularly shaped pearly glow surrounding the darkened disk of the moon.

anatomy
a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.

botany
the cup-shaped or trumpet-shaped outgrowth at the center of a daffodil or narcissus flower.

a circular chandelier in a church.

The wording for the botanical definition is quite the Qwinkadink!

edit on 14-3-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Happy PI Day.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Familiar Q location.

twitter.com...

Aggressive move. 👇

@nickschifrin

BREAKING: @DepSecDef just announced Pentagon is banning all DOMESTIC travel for everyone affiliated with the Department of Defense.
twitter.com...

That looks an awful lot like a Red Castle to me on that flag

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

... 1592 ... sum of which = ?

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: PopeDiks
Man yall are bad at this....

(almost like it's intentional)

So...who do we know with ties to...

A: Foreign Intelligence (BlackCube)

B: Q Team

C: President Trump's Coronavirus Taskforce

D: James Mattis, Bill Gates, and the rest of team Alfalfa?

.....like a #ty game for toddlers

Well that's rather broad, and I'm slow this morning because TP is short and stressing me out.

Pence sort of fits. B&C are obvious connects, BlackCube is like everyone, Gates - not sure.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I haven't watched any of his vids but, gotta admit this short clip was highly entertaining. My ribs are aching.
Though, this is not going to end well for him.

I find him quite humorous and highly entertaining as well. Although, there is something about him I just haven't been able to put my finger on. I think Daddy Winchester's clues will help with that when I have time to really dig into them. It's been soaking in my brain for a while now and I think I know where it's going to lead...eventually. In the meantime I'm just enjoying the show..

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Army Corps of Engineers flag. Castle is the branch insignia worn on uniforms.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
What is this Tecate thing people keep talking about?

Is this another stupid expression for something that can be described in plain English?

I'm assuming its a play on words to mock the virus. Corona and Tecate are both Mexican Beers.

I see. TY. 👍

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Washington State. Wow, someone nuked that assisted living facility.

50 total Tecate deaths in the United States
37 all in Washington State
— 25 of the 37 in that nursing home

That place is the WuHan of the US.

ETA: good news is 6500 tested and 6000 tested negative (92%).

thread

Life Care Centers of America Inc. Agrees to Pay $145 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Relating to the Provision of Medically Unnecessary Rehabilitation Therapy Services

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
'We simply do not understand why': Coronavirus is sparing children, puzzling experts

"sparing children"

As the novel coronavirus spreads around the globe, sickening more than 90,000 people and killing about 3,000, doctors have noticed something curious: Very few children have been diagnosed with it. And of those who have, most have had mild cases.

Step 1 is to determine how you can biologically differentiate a child from an adult.

Step 2 is to engineer a virus that recognizes that difference and uses it to only target adults.

Telomeres? Blood values?
edit on 3/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You know I can't help but wonder if the Adrenochrome they used to "Taint" came from this arrest that many have no idea even happened. This occurred before Q came on the scene and the information came from a Anon on 4 chan. This haul was worth Billions and the guys that seized it werent even really aware at the time of the bust exactly what they had.
The craziest thing about it is they would have never made the bust if the trucker hadnt been overweight by a few pounds.

Link to the Adrenochrome Bust

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
AP Exclusive: Inside massive DEA raid targeting drug cartel

In the darkness, the team suits up quietly, putting on their helmets and tactical gear. Federal agents lug battering rams, bolt cutters and heavy weaponry by foot up a hill on a residential California street that’s softly aglow from street lamps. Then the agents turn onto the walkway of their target’s home.

Moments later, a reputed member of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, known as CJNG, is walked out in handcuffs.

In early-morning raids Wednesday, agents fanned out across the United States, culminating a six-month investigation with the primary goal of dismantling the upper echelon of CJNG and hoping to get closer to capturing its leader, one of the most wanted men in America. There’s a $10 million reward for the arrest of Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera.

ap news

Training CJNG recruits: they eat their victims

Eating human flesh is part of the training for young recruits to the Jalisco Nueva Generación cartel (CJNG), two teenage boys told state authorities in Tabasco.

The teenagers, aged 16 and 17, said they were forced to eat the flesh of their torture victims, said the state Attorney General’s office. The two suspected members of a local CJNG cell were arrested recently in relation to the execution of five people on May 23.

Earlier that month the minors apparently kidnapped, tortured and executed an individual. The two boys narrated, “without any sign of remorse,” that they kept the corpse in a fridge and for a period of time cut off and ate pieces of the flesh.

mexiconewsdaily
edit on 14-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
:54

pic

Also :54 Connects to may of the "Pray" posts logged HERE

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You can. Here is a screen shot from one of the "Buy" pages

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
You know I can't help but wonder if the Adrenochrome they used to "Taint" came from this arrest that many have no idea even happened. This occurred before Q came on the scene and the information came from a Anon on 4 chan. This haul was worth Billions and the guys that seized it werent even really aware at the time of the bust exactly what they had.
The craziest thing about it is they would have never made the bust if the trucker hadnt been overweight by a few pounds.

Link to the Adrenochrome Bust

I was in search for another article or anything mentioning that bust, and for some reason the wiki entry for Benzedrine is the second Goog result, under the site you linked. The wiki page mentions nothing about adrenochrome; which in my search was quoted to specifically get results that included adrenochrome. My search string was: trucker busted "adrenochrome".

Anyway, I also came across the link titled Stories I won't write (But you can) nothing sinister, I just thought one of the stories (that mentions adrenochrome) was interesting.

There is a planet where the dominant intelligent life form is a kind of mind-controlling parasitic tapeworm

These tapeworms find adrenochrome highly addictive, and so there’s a drug trade involved in harvesting it from animals — but most animals on their planet do not produce it, and there’s fairly heavy regulation. Some enterprising drug traffikers have decided to go to other planets and harvest them — and earth is on their list. While investigating a series of strange, grizzly murders, a detective finds his case taken over by an FBI agent who acts a little weird; he eventually discovers that the FBI agent is being parasitized by a worm who is from the space-worm equivalent of the DEA

Just thought it was a little funny.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Familiar Q location.

twitter.com...

Aggressive move. 👇

@nickschifrin

BREAKING: @DepSecDef just announced Pentagon is banning all DOMESTIC travel for everyone affiliated with the Department of Defense.
twitter.com...

That looks an awful lot like a Red Castle to me on that flag

Yep. What Cavv2 said and...

Q2566 - "THE WORLD IS WATCHING."

ACE: Q2836/2835/2582

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

LOTS on MILITARY VEHICLES moving throughout Europe at the moment. This is Belgium near the Dutch border.

vid

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Again, this goes back to Biblical events in a sense. Usually these things take the very young and the very old, but this one doesn't take the very young which is odd.

This is something that puts the prophecy watchers on edge a bit. Jesus loves the little children. And then the Coders with the message about needing a national day of prayer ... which we now are having tomorrow.

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join