It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Most likely.. SYNCHRONICITY AND INTUITION

Someone Is Woke

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

I was simi interested up until the 10:25 mark. Being somewhat familiar with Qs drops, this is not the type of behavior I would expect Q to display upon revealing himself. Q strikes me as no nonsense and this guy...you just wanna reach across the table and bitchslap the Cheetos out of his mouth

He did say to watch the Queen of Denmark over the next 30 days so I'm going to watch

It's funny how people see things so differently. I don't see Austin S the way you describe at all. Maybe it's because I know people similar to the way he talks and acts, and that is influencing my opinion. So far, I like him whether he's on the Q team or not.

I'm indifferent

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ah, private school. They would have different abilities to pay depending on the school. Public teachers would be under contract and paid no matter what here in the states, and I'm not sure how Canada does their public teachers. That is the advantage to working for government -- taxpayer dollars run deep.

I'm sorry she's going to feel the strain of this. I hope it blows over quickly and she can get back on her feet.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Argentina and Paraguay come to mind.

I bet you did Nazi that one coming..

No, I didn't

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Can't tell, but that's creepy , the sinister look on his face.
That speech was really strange at Golden Globes, was he saying Good-Bye ? Everyone looked so serious, was he naming names of people for some other reason ? Robert Di-nero looked mad, kinda looked like he was flipping him off, maybe he didn't get a golden ticket ?

He also talks about the " Love Boat "...cruise ships...very odd

edit on 14-3-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Can't tell, but that's creepy , the sinister look on his face.
That speech was really strange at Golden Globes, was he saying Good-Bye ? Everyone looked so serious, was he naming names of people for some other reason ? Robert Di-nero looked mad, kinda looked like he was flipping him off, maybe he didn't get a golden ticket ?

DeNiro is always pissed off. He's not happy unless he's bullying someone or whining about Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Maybe Dinero knows he has the "cold" too?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Has to go down within the next 4 week
Friday the 13th.
4 weeks to 4/10/20 - Good Friday.

4 10 20

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Has to go down within the next 4 week
Friday the 13th.
4 weeks to 4/10/20 - Good Friday.

4 10 20

Done in 30

It's going to be biblical.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Apologies for posting before catching up. I see myself leapfroging others ideas, then reading them in the process of catching up.
The cool part of that is seeing different people coming to the same conclusions. I'm talking about my #campcorona euphemism. It makes more sense all the time, and more sense than other explanations.

Anyway, I spoke with my friend who's a home care nurse. She has about 30 patients, all seniors, and zer0 of them have CV type flu.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This seems like a pretty drastic measure to me. But I have to remind myself that anyone who is trying to procure and use a "drug" that is actually a hormone removed from a living human brain deserves whatever comes their way. It's abhorrent.

Also, I'm reminded of something Q has said, "measures have been put in place to keep targets from cross border fleeing" or something to that effect. When you think of it, Bill Gates for instance stepped down from his positions today, what's to stop someone like this guy from simply fleeing? He has all the money he could ever want or need. The truth is, you couldn't do much to stop him. So instead, you just let these folks own sickness do them in. You would have to hit them with something that, by the time they realize what has happened, it's too late.

Like I said, it's drastic, but it would work. Right about now these people are likely realizing what has happened. If there's truth in this theory here, we can expect chaos pretty soon.

edit on 14-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread!! Nothing to see here...
edit on 3/14/2020 by IWant2Believe323 because: Brain fart

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Someone should make a bot that looks for 404'd stories.

Notable irony that Google corrects "bot" to "bit"

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I like him too. He does present himself like others in DC, if that's where's he's from.

I just imagine that Q has a nicer office.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Except extremely immoral and illegal...

Like I said, epic stories and poetry tell us that; in doing justice, you become unjust yourself.

I don't think it's a prohibition against doing justice, just a warning to accept that burden.

That's how I roll.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Had to of been planned years ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Again...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: [post=25015485]
Bill Gates for instance, what's to stop someone like this guy from simply fleeing? He has all the money he could ever want or need.

One word: Asset Seizure
Think about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
JUST IN: House passes coronavirus relief bill after President Trump announces his support. The bill passed with broad, bipartisan support and a final tally of 363-40 with 40 Republicans voting against it.

FINAL VOTE RESULTS

BILL TITLE: Families First Coronavirus Response Act

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Respect cranky... it takes me 10 mins to load a single pic up to ATS... so to load 13 up for a single post must have been painful!

Worth the effort to remind us to PRAY tho!

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join