It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Bill Gates is stepping down from the board of Microsoft.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Wiki has him on the board of Berkshire as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Thanks for posting. You know what? I wasn't sure if anyone was feelin the same vibe when I posted that. That is exactly what I was thinking as one possibility. Q has gone dark again (for a reason) and we have some new Larps on scene to fill the gap. We gotta be careful given all these massive distractions and explore all angles, I agree.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What are we being distracted from??
Obsidian dark reflecting what?

It’s like one can Almost hear the sound of That one hand clapping...
somewhere...

LC

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Clip.

Interesting Time Stamp.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for posting. You know what? I wasn't sure if anyone was feelin the same vibe when I posted that. That is exactly what I was thinking as one possibility. Q has gone dark again (for a reason) and we have some new Larps on scene to fill the gap. We gotta be careful given all these massive distractions and explore all angles, I agree.

The problem is that those who played devils advocate in past threads weren't treated with much respect. Now some want to flip the script because they're suddenly feeling the same type of way. Irony? Hypocrisy? Blatant disregard of differing opinions? 🤷‍♂️ Not up to me to judge.

Note: Not claiming thats you, or anyone specific, just general-speak.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, it’s both boards. Now that is big news.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

BREAKING: #Ukraine shuts down its borders for all foreigners for two weeks. #Czech gov will ban all foreigners from entering and all Czechs from going out as of Mar 16 #Albania gov shuts down border with Greece as of Mar 14.

Sara Carter
edit on 13-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe because he achieved his goal to get back at all those jocks that bullied him. He shut down all their special little sporting events. REVENGE OF THE NERD.

OR....(most likely)

Probably cause he can make more here GAVI The Vaccine Alliance

The UK government will host Gavi’s third donor pledging conference on 3-4 June 2020 to mobilise at least US$ 7.4 billion in additional resources to protect the next generation with vaccines, reduce disease inequality and create a healthier, safer and more prosperous world.

edit on 13-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Something Is Breaking: Fed Fails To Ease Epic Dollar Shortage As FRA/OIS Goes Parabolic

Yet while one can argue that the dollar is traditionally a flight to safety in times of stress, the fact that the dollar is surging today even as stocks are soaring and the Dow is about to be up 1,000 suggests that something else is going on.

That something else is the relentless move higher in the 1st IMM FRA/OIS, which was supposed to ease after today's massive term repo operations, yet which spiked when it emerged that there was barely any usage early this morning, arguably due to regulatory limitations and concerns about liquidity coverage ratios.

As a result, the FRA/OIS, which is traditionally a closely-watched indicator of interbank dollar funding stress (the higher the spread, the worse the liquidity shortage), has inexplicably soared to 80bps, above all prior crisis levels hit in the past decade and back to levels last seen during the financial crisis.

The bottom line is that whatever the Fed is doing to inject much needed dollar liquidity, is not working.

zerohedge

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Well done. I think you're onto something here. Keep going.

Registered address: Aurora House, Deltic Avenue, Rooksley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK13 8LW, UK

So I searched Obsidian and Vaccines in my Brave browser and I got this as the first result Targeting the “Cytokine Storm” for Therapeutic Benefit

This is Different paper than was in my last post about the Cytokine Storm. A quick scan through the paper seems to reveal some interesting results and solutions to the spread of virus’s, Including Nicotine.

Nothing specific to Obsidian...I didn’t have time to comb through all of it. but weird that showed up with those search words.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Governor Burgum declares State of Emergency for North Dakota

Twitter

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Wow, like I said a few days ago, Stafford Act, hello FEMA; Trump declares National Emergency on the day when number of states declare emergency is 33 on Corona making this the 33rd ACTIVE National Emergency. What a # show. I somehow got time warped to a different parallel world and stuck in this multi-layered psyop.

ETMN,
You know, sometimes, I like to play the devil's advocate. I don't mean anything by it but I like to look at things from different angles.

With that being said, What If:

1) Q is a Phyops, not to target black hats, but to target those that may get in the way of the Deep State and the NWO?

2) They have been tracking people who are at the forefront of the Q-followers.

3) All those sealed incitements are actually for these people they have been tracking and not pedos or human traffickers.

4) What if.... we have been played this entire time.

Again, just looking at things from all angles. 33 states declare emergency and the Corona virus making this the 33rd Active National Emergency: All on Friday the 13th...

What a # show indeed.

Quad

weaponized.
collective.
consciousness.

Imagine thinking you’re pointing a gun at the enemy
Steadying your aim
Making sure you’re all set to fire at your target
You think you’ve got your finger on the trigger....
You can see your enemy clearly through the scope.

But then suddenly the weapon is turned around and is pointing back at you.

Mirrors.

Y’all should really read some spoilers for “The Hunt”

It was released today, I believe.

Interesting concepts, to be fair to all involved.

Only God can judge and that’s for a reason.

For me, this has never been about specific ‘people’ and their need to be punished.

It’s about a system at work weaving a web... and spiders aren’t human, after all.

Wwg1wwa = collective entangled energy

Consciousness is the blueprint for everything we see unfolding. The manipulation of it is literally modern day “magick” previously, we would’ve called manipulation of the physics we can’t see, magick.

That’s kind of where I think we’re at here. But I’m not so confident that I won’t admit I’m wrong if disputed. I’m only one POV. I respect that there are plenty of others. Many of which are more positive than my own, of which I envy, for what that is worth.

Some may believe a new wave of energy is coming in to transform what we are as human beings into something of a higher evolution/vibration

It could be that something is trying to come in to replace us, and use our consciousness and bodies as a vessel to do so.

As with everything, I see potentials. Q’s intent isn’t necessarily the same as Q’s eventual consequence.

Especially if it’s operating off tech like quantum computers.

It has the potential to turn the gun around.

I think this is an excellent discussion. I hope I don’t ruffle any feathers.

How do we negate the negative potentials we can preconceive? Ignoring negative potentials is how we got into this mess.... naive blind trust, as I call it, to begin with, right?

I have no answers but I do have plenty of questions.

🤷🏼‍♀️😐🍿

Quad & EMN, yes, you two are seeing from my wavelength, that’s for sure.

edit on 13-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The problem is that those who played devils advocate in past threads weren't treated with much respect. Now some want to flip the script because they're suddenly feeling the same type of way. Irony? Hypocrisy? Blatant disregard of differing opinions? 🤷‍♂️ Not up to me to judge.

Not exactly GOAT. Quad's been here from the start and his observations are always respectful. The majority of those with "differing" of opinions were most often espousing very specific, detailed antiQ talking points that were crafted prior to Q's original posts and the tone and hate was palpable.

As for the notion it is a trap psyop. It isn't for a myriad of reasons. The Q process has awakened many, so waking them up instead of letting them sleep is silly.

Worse, given Darpabook's entire system has everyone's tendency already, there is no need to bother with this as a way of outing them. Rounding up and FEMA camping folks ala Alex Jone's style would have been better served 15 years ago.

Also, I can attest, folks tendencies were not hidden even before darpabook, so no need to out folks when teeeveee, fluoride, wifi, emf's and all the rest would have keep many not awake Anon's asleep for good.

Lastly, and most obviously, the connection around the world to government changes, church changes etc. plus DJT rallies and so on is a far, far, far bigger problem to manage then rounding up the few of us under renOgade's reign 1000's to 10's of millions. The Military Guys love DJT, that support is not the way to get them to shoot their own family and friends in an Alex Jones rodeo.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Something tells me you need to be in a “state level” of emergency so the Federal $$$ flows faster.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hi Q.

You don't mind if I call you that, do you?

I actually remember reading your comment and thinking, "Hm.... Wowzers!"

Years ago, when I started looking into UFO stuff back in the early 90s, I concluded that they were time machines built by 'us' in the future. I haven't come across anybody else as weird as me who holds to that view, even these many years later. Then, 'BANG!', there's Austin saying the exact same thing in one of his videos.

As much as that freaked me out, a little; and, drew me into his orbit to have a closer look; yet, it far from convinces me that Austin is who he says he is.

His ability to connect the dots and weave them into a coherent story, then share them articulately on YouTube is, nonetheless, remarkable.

I do dismiss him; I don't think he's Q at all; but, he does keep me amused and entertained.

I'm sure he will lose our interest in probably a relatively short time.

I'm going to keep watch on him just to see how long he lasts in the *spotlight* while he appears to be bathed in it currently. He's a good *attention-getter*, that's about all.

ETA: I forgot to read the article you recommended before commenting. Sorry. I'll go do that, then circle back if I have anything to add.

edit on 13-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat

Not exactly GOAT. Quad's been here from the start and his observations are always respectful. The majority of those with "differing" of opinions were most often espousing very specific, detailed antiQ talking points that were crafted prior to Q's original posts and the tone and hate was palpable.

As for the notion it is a trap psyop. It isn't for a myriad of reasons. The Q process has awakened many, so waking them up instead of letting them sleep is silly.

Worse, given Darpabook's entire system has everyone's tendency already, there is no need to bother with this as a way of outing them. Rounding up and FEMA camping folks ala Alex Jone's style would have been better served 15 years ago.

Also, I can attest, folks tendencies were not hidden even before darpabook, so no need to out folks when teeeveee, fluoride, wifi, emf's and all the rest would have keep many not awake Anon's asleep for good.

Lastly, and most obviously, the connection around the world to government changes, church changes etc. plus DJT rallies and so on is a far, far, far bigger problem to manage then rounding up the few of us under renOgade's reign 1000's to 10's of millions. The Military Guys love DJT, that support is not the way to get them to shoot their own family and friends in an Alex Jones rodeo.

I meant no disrespect to Quad at all, I enjoy their posts, always have. I wasn't singling anyone at, as I said it was general. No disrespect towards anyone. Differing opinions can very well be anti-q, and a shared belief. Not everyone is a shill, is what I'm trying to get at, but theres been quite a few here treated as such. Maybe they are, maybe they're not, but does one truly know? I have a giant space inside of me filled with skepticism, and I will sit back and watch and let my skepticism sort itself out. People tend to show their true colors fairly quick if you're akin to observation.

I enjoy everyone's post in these threads, even the anti-q/trump rhetoric. If anything it can allow one to remain objective if they see their objectivity slipping. We all do it. We want to believe so bad that we end up doing so -- to me the anti-q/trump naysayers are just as imperative to the discussion for a few reasons with that being #1.

Again no disrespect to anyone. I just think the ones starting to question things now should have always had those thoughts in their head, and instead of demeaning and disrespecting other members because of differing opinions in the past, maybe should've expanded their thought bubbles instead of carrying on with the needless bickering and arguing that did nothing except cause a few bans and wasted space.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

everyone's pov is valuable regardless of whether we all agree or not. In fact, we don't need to necessarily agree to be in harmony as long as we abide by mutual respect. I feel that we can all spend more time creating our own, unique POVs so we can stop mimicking and imitating each other. Your perspective is your piece of the puzzle and will be your story...your timeline to your future. So make sure you are creating what you want to experience & not living vicariously through someone else's experience...imo

I agree with you about not going after specific people even though I know specific people are guilty of high crimes. Their own karma will take care of them, just as I've had my own karmic debt to pay off. For me,this is more about *the system*. As energy beings (what I believe we are at the core), we are fluid. Energy flows. We create vessels or containers or 'systems ' in order to inhabit them for certain experiences. But as eternal flowing, expanding beings, if we're contained in a rigid system that doesn't allow space for expansion, our energy can stagnate. if more energy flows into that inflexible system (which I feel is happening now through plasma waves) then it's only a matter of time before that energetic build up breaks through to emerge into a new space. Like water bursting through a dam

How do we negate the negative potentials...ignoring them or pretending they don't exist isn't the answer when the goal is to expand or increase awareness, not limit it. Imo, be aware of as much as you're capable of by taking a wide range of data & information. Increasing your information base increases your toolset for problem solving.

The drawback is that some of the info you expose yourself to will create resistance if you don't agree with it or see it as 'negative '. So then the goal is to find ways to deactivate your 'triggers '. Condition yourself to become as neutral as you possibly can when faced with information that bothers you. This will 'deactivate ' any negative emotional attachment you have toward that stimuli which will detangle the entanglement and eventually, it will dissipate entirely from your awareness.

Stay focused on what you want, be impartially aware of the things you don't want..just don't engage with it on any emotional level. In other words, don't feed it your energy. I've been working on this concept with money. I have no emotional attachment to it. It can come or go and I'll be good either way. I seem to have more luck with money now than I ever did in the past when I'd be scared to death of never having enough.

Just my 2cents

edit on 13-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Hopefully he grows up knowing nothing of the horrors we are aware of!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Hopefully he grows up knowing nothing of the horrors we are aware of!

You got a Qbaby! Best to the family PJ.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join