It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

People saying or suggesting things to others to please them even though what they say is untrue just for the sake of winning them over.
~ Definition of 'Tickle the Ears'

Austin's *ear tickling' experiment may win some people over to him for a while; but, most will eventually grow tired of him when some other equally fascinating and charismatic individual comes along to *Steele* his limelight. (See what I did there? Isn't it amazing how some words, when sounded out phonetically, sound exactly the same but mean very different things conceptually, especially when considered in their 'proper' context?)

2 Timothy 4:3

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Congrats & best wishes. In 5 years you'll be reading 'The Story of Q' at bedtime and by his late teen years he'll already have the wisdom to say, boy Dad you people sure were stupid back then. Chip off the ole block wise ass.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is Quite the tweet.

DJT Tweet

3:54 PM · Mar 13, 2020
3-15-2020

32 Drops With Pray

13 Mar 2019 - 5:28:01 PM

:15

54 (52)

Mirror: 45 45 = 54 54

13:03:25

10:53:54 AM

15:34:00

14:54:18 (EST)

23:34:15

You get the idea...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Q 3828

It's Biblical.

Amen.

1 + 13 + 5 + 14 =

From Αμμων (Ammon), the Greek form of Egyptian Ymn (reconstructed as Yamanu) meaning "the hidden one". In early Egyptian mythology he was a god of the air, creativity and fertility, who was particularly revered in Thebes. Later, during the Middle Kingdom, his attributes were combined with those of the god Ra and he was worshipped as the supreme solar deity Amon-Ra.
~ Link

edit on 13-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now ... that is a bit creepy. I keep tabs on some Bible Coders, and they've been pretty apocalyptic on the corona virus. One of the ways they suggested the US could avert the worst of it from their work would be to call a National Day of Prayer.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Something powerful is being restored to our country. I think we are entering a time of Great Healing. We are all a part of it and when Q says "PRAY", it is not a small request.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Something tells me you need to be in a “state level” of emergency so the Federal $$$ flows faster.

Why was there haggling with Congress over an 8.8 billion dollar coronavirus spending bill when the president could simply release 40 billion dollars with the stroke of a pen, like he did today?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Respect?
Sometimes, every so often, that's how you know you are on the right track.
Qhen you go against the grain, due to your gut instincts, instead of following the sheep to the slaughter.
If we worry about what others think of us or if we are respected..... we are sheep.
"You've got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string".

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Hopefully he grows up knowing nothing of the horrors we are aware of!

Still think we must know & learn from our history
Otherwise we are destined to repeat it at a later time
and not able to stop next time

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bill Gates is stepping down from the board of Microsoft.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wiki has him on the board of Berkshire as well.

Bill Gates also left the board of Berkshire Hathaway today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wasn't there a post here in the thread last week about billionaires and celebrities gassing up their yachts and their planes... preparing to evacuate to someplace safe?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Something powerful is being restored to our country. I think we are entering a time of Great Healing. We are all a part of it and when Q says "PRAY", it is not a small request.

Of course I agree QOS. I'm guessing Rel will find that all the pray drops connect with the tweet.

No coincidence he did this AFTER declaring the emergency.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Bill Gates is stepping down from the board of Microsoft.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wiki has him on the board of Berkshire as well.

Bill Gates also left the board of Berkshire Hathaway today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wasn't there a post here in the thread last week about billionaires and celebrities gassing up their yachts and their planes... preparing to evacuate to someplace safe?

This is huge, I mean huge. Consider he did this the day corona-beer becomes an emergency and he's mister vax.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Congrats to you and your wife on the birth of your little Generation Alpha son. (I just learned that that is what they are calling the generation born between 2010 and mid 2020's.)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Really? So our son is one of the first GenAlphs?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Exactly!
I am not saying q is a larp, I am just questioning. This is called Critical Thinking.
Blind following leave zero room for Critical thinking.
Question EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wow, that's gonna cause some face melts & exploding heads.
Interesting date... the Ides of March; 51 people were killed in the Christchurch mosque shootings.

World Contact Day was first declared in March 1953 by an organization called the International Flying Saucer Bureau (IFSB), as a day on which all IFSB members would attempt to send a telepathic message into space.

Pray!

Leave it to a Canadian rock band... "Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft"

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's frustrating to me that due to my ignorance of the subject , I don't understand your excitement.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Something tells me you need to be in a “state level” of emergency so the Federal $$$ flows faster.

Why was there haggling with Congress over an 8.8 billion dollar coronavirus spending bill when the president could simply release 40 billion dollars with the stroke of a pen, like he did today?

The 8.8b was when only a few per day were dying. Now that’s ballooned up to a few per day the entire infrastructure of the US started shutting down. Now that it went from a few per day to a few per day, the price tag had to explode.

It’s an eminence front.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The time stamp adds to 22.

That's an interesting number, isn't it?

Why?

There are 22 cards in the Tarot deck; but, the 22nd card is actually the 21st card in the deck, because the deck of cards actually starts with the number '0', i.e., aka, the Fool. In effect, the '22nd' card of the Tarot deck is the one card that doesn't even exist; it is *ghosted out*, so to speak. It's there but it's not there; it takes the guise of card # 21, which is called, 'The World'. 22 is *in* the world but, not *of* the world, like the Kingdom governed by Jesus.

22 comes immediately before 33 in esoteric parlance. When you add them together, you get, 46. (Sorry, correction: 55 but, it still adds up to 10, which is the important thing.)

Reduced, 46 (55) becomes 10 which, in turn, when further reduced, becomes 1.

1 in the Tarot is 'The Magician'.

It's all kind of magical, isn't it?

It sure is.

As above, so below.

Some people think Trump is 0, the 'Fool'.

I think he's 1, the 'Magician'.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: SouthernGift

Exactly!
I am not saying q is a larp, I am just questioning. This is called Critical Thinking.
Blind following leave zero room for Critical thinking.
Question EVERYTHING.

Then this is just the opening salvo
it going to get very bad very quick with no turning back
make OR break

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join