It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They've tracked Corona back to Nov. 17. I know I made some posts on this forum where I thought this whole mess had to have started back in November possibly even as far back as late October.

Turns out I was close in my estimates.

They think it was November 17. So I don't know if you date folks have any relevance from that at all.

www.newsmax.com...

We don’t think......naw

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

“We have very strong emergency powers under the Stafford Act,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday. “I have it memorized, practically, as to the powers in that act. And if I need to do something, I’ll do it. I have the right to do a lot of things that people don’t even know about.”

link

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Coronavirus lockdown helps Italian police nab 'leading' mobster

A top 'Ndrangheta clan member was arrested in Italy after police, helped by the anti-coronavirus lockdown, spotted the fugitive smoking inside a seemingly deserted safe house, authorities said Friday

Thanks to the empty streets and stay-at-home orders imposed throughout the country due to the coronavirus risk, the police, who had been tracking Cordi for days, found him at a house in the town of Bruzzano Zeffirio, at the tip of Italy's boot, late on Thursday.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They've tracked Corona back to Nov. 17. I know I made some posts on this forum where I thought this whole mess had to have started back in November possibly even as far back as late October.

Turns out I was close in my estimates.

They think it was November 17. So I don't know if you date folks have any relevance from that at all.

Front page of the @washingtonpost 63 days ago.

twitter.com...

December 31, 2019

BEIJING (AP) — Chinese experts are investigating an outbreak of respiratory illness in the central city of Wuhan that some have likened to the 2002-2003 SARS epidemic.

apnews.com...

WaPo yesterday:

China’s first confirmed Covid-19 case traced back to November 17

Possibly 'patient zero' age 55. Really now.?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Loving this timeline... here's a pic of a guy in Q t-shirt taking a selfie with Matteo Salvini, whilst giving blood!

Salvini was Italy's Deputy Prime Minister last year!!

ETA - note the misspelling of #WeAreThePlane

Also, POTUS just specifically mentioned the Stafford Act in response to a question after declaring the National Emergency.
edit on 13-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As other actions are considered, President Trump must not overstep his authority or indulge his autocratic tendencies for purposes not truly related to this public health crisis.

Chuck Schumer

What 'other actions ' is Chuck talking about. When he says 'purposes not truly related to this public health crisis ', what does he mean

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Chuck & Nancy do not want him using the Act or powers to channel $ to the wall.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Chuck & Nancy do not want him using the Act or powers to channel $ to the wall.

maybe

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton APPEALS Ruling that She Must Testify About Emails.

Tom Fitton

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep. Nancy has a clause in that $8 Billion bill passed so Trump can't divert $$ to the wall.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What does it say about the American press corps that members of the foreign press speak politely to the President?

I'd love to see him hold a presser and only call on foreign press representatives.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep. Nancy has a clause in that $8 Billion bill passed so Trump can't divert $$ to the wall.

I highly doubt DJT would do that, anyway. And they know he wouldn't. The Dems are in a tough spot, on one hand, they have to push for more action from Potus to placate their base, on the other hand, they don't want him to have too much power because their lying, corrupt asses are terrified of facing consequences

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

He wouldn’t. They do/say stuff for optics and grandstanding.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
👀
Australian politician who met Ivanka Trump, Attorney General William Barr infected with coronavirus

Peter Dutton, who is Australia's minister for home affairs, released a statement saying he has been diagnosed with the virus – COVID-19 – and admitted to the hospital, where he is in isolation.

Dutton was in Washington for meetings connected to the so-called Five Eyes security pact, an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain and the U.S. White House adviser Kellyanne Conway also appears in the March 6 photo.

Near future headline... "John Durham announces the investigation deadlines will be pushed back 1-2 years due to challenges created by Coronavirus."

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

He wouldn’t. They do/say stuff for optics and grandstanding.

Yes they do. They're also guilty AF and prob extremely nervous that DJT intends to keep his word about draining the swamp

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

But they tried diverting money for abortion? Lol. What in the actual F$&% does abortion have to do with it?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Friday, March 13, 2020 (ms-"13")

17 Alleged Members And Associates Of MS-13 In San Francisco Charged Federally With Racketeering Conspiracy, Attempted Murder, Assault, And Weapons Charges

A federal grand jury indicted 17 Bay Area residents for a broad range of racketeering crimes including RICO conspiracy, attempted murder, and assault, announced United States Attorney David L. Anderson and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Special Agent in Charge Tatum King. The Superseding Indictment handed down February 18, 2020 and unsealed today catalogues a litany of crimes allegedly perpetrated in and around the Mission District of San Francisco.

3:15:25

12 Drops with "MS-13">MS13.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Wow, like I said a few days ago, Stafford Act, hello FEMA; Trump declares National Emergency on the day when number of states declare emergency is 33 on Corona making this the 33rd ACTIVE National Emergency. What a # show. I somehow got time warped to a different parallel world and stuck in this multi-layered psyop.

ETMN,
You know, sometimes, I like to play the devil's advocate. I don't mean anything by it but I like to look at things from different angles.

With that being said, What If:

1) Q is a Phyops, not to target black hats, but to target those that may get in the way of the Deep State and the NWO?

2) They have been tracking people who are at the forefront of the Q-followers.

3) All those sealed incitements are actually for these people they have been tracking and not pedos or human traffickers.

4) What if.... we have been played this entire time.

Again, just looking at things from all angles. 33 states declare emergency and the Corona virus making this the 33rd Active National Emergency: All on Friday the 13th...

What a # show indeed.

Quad

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

To unleash the full power of the Federal Government in this effort, today I am officially declaring a National Emergency.

DJT

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

To unleash the full power of the Federal Government in this effort, today I am officially declaring a National Emergency.

DJT

I like the part about him having authority to do “other things” that many don’t know about.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join