It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All Deep State stooges...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That girl is bat # crazy.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Joe Biden Blasts Trump’s Coronavirus Response, Then Plagiarizes Trump’s Plan

On Thursday, Joe Biden slammed President Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak while speaking in Wilmington, Del., on Thursday afternoon. "The administration's failure on testing is colossal and it's a failure of leadership, planning, and execution," Biden said. “This virus laid bare the severe shortcomings of the current administration."

Biden went on to suggest things that should have been done. And if you thought they sounded familiar, you’re right, because immediately after blaming Trump for not doing enough, Biden suggested things that have, in fact, already been done.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Perception Management at its finest.

Search: Coronavirus+Chaos+disrupt election

Over 700,000 results.

Many articles are promoting a permanent switch to mail-in ballots for this and future elections, which I think is telling. Perhaps what we can expect is major shifts in US "democracy" that will continue long after 2020.

Right, and elections will be so much easier to rig centrally. Rig for red.?

It’s Time to Cancel the U.S. Presidential Campaign as We Know It

Coronavirus May Disrupt the 2020 Election. We Need a Plan

"Quarantines and fear could decimate voter turnout. Congress needs to fund mail-in ballots nationwide now."

A national transition to vote-by-mail would not only prepare the US to hold safe and fair elections no matter how ugly a possible pandemic gets, but would also protect against future disruptions to elections from wildfires, floods, hurricanes, and terrorist attacks.

Louisiana primary rescheduled for June 20. This will probably not be the only postponement.
Meh, corona

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm 40 minutes into this, and so far they're doing a very good job of evaluating Austin's videos.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Congrats are in order!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Denmark is closing its borders to foreigners effective Saturday

Twitter

Italy has the Vatican, in Denmark it's the Danish royals. Is there a link between countries that are shuttering and the cabal? idk

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Are you people still believing this is all related to Q and the mass arrests and that horse puckey?

eta: not trying to be disrespectful to anyone I wish Q was real but I've had my doubts all along and this virus thing is bad enough without getting ones hopes up on this Q business only to realize we are just really F'd because of a f'ng virus.
edit on 13-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Are you people still believing this is all related to Q and the mass arrests and that horse puckey?

Pull up a chair, toolgal462 ... we're just enjoying the show.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
(I think it's fake)

Clip
edit on 13-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Pull up a chair, toolgal462 ... we're just enjoying the show.

Cheers

I honestly hope you all are right!!! But I have my doubts.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I have my doubts.

Thanks for reminding us. I had forgotten.
edit on 13-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, the Carolingian Empire most notably the mess Charlemagne left us with his stupid kids. Thanks Charles the Fat.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

eta: not trying to be disrespectful to anyone I wish Q was real but I've had my doubts all along and this virus thing is bad enough without getting ones hopes up on this Q business only to realize we are just really F'd because of a f'ng virus.

TG, go back and read the last 25 pages or so, there is A LOT of evidence this corona-beer + was included in the drops, including my decode of the NCAA being [cancel]ed. There is a lot, or just enjoy the show and wait for the big DJT Tweet

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out later when I have time to sit down and really check it out.

edit on 3/13/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: lol

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

TG, go back and read the last 25 pages or so, there is A LOT of evidence this corona-beer + was included in the drops, including my decode of the NCAA being [cancel]ed. There is a lot, or just enjoy the show and wait for the big DJT Tweet

I do try and read all pages because I am interested if not convinced. But could you or someone else possibly give me the Readers Digest version of what I'm missing?

I'm freaked out enough as it is at what is going on I can't really sort it all out on my own.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Yes, the Carolingian Empire most notably the mess Charlemagne left us with his stupid kids. Thanks Charles the Fat.

So if this is a possible trend, which countries might be shuttering, next? Britain? Switzerland? I know the cabal/illuminati are all over the map but what are the geolocations where they are deeply entrenched

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Congrats Pokey ! Let's make this a better World for your little man and all the kids to grow up in !
lol...it's perfectly normal to enjoy sniffing your own baby !

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Back during the time of Charlemagne's kids infighting, the kids that controlled France and parts of Germany were fighting a lot for control of central Europe. So I would suspect those two countries followed by Belgium and Spain. Last would be England (which could be why Trump didn't place flight restrictions on the UK. I wonder if he's thinking the same thing as my? That's a scary thought)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
LIVE: Special Report: Trump holds news conference on coronavirus pandemic.
Trump expected to declare national emergency.
www.youtube.com...

Some reporter said there is no teleprompter set up.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CanadianMason

That's not any more ridiculous than believing the corona virus was set up to hide mass arrests.

No, corona virus was unleashed in China to squash Hong Kong protests. Worked so well it squashed Iranian regime protests.

Iran shoots down Ukrainian airliner. Blames US.
China bio hazards own people. Blames US.

Just for the record Hong Kong was still protesting as of a few days ago at least (I haven't checked since). Confirmed via images from ongoing protests. Might not be as populated of a protest, but they are. So if that was Chinas goal -- consider it failed. The only thing absent from the protests is the media coverage.

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join