It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He’s probably going to try and say he was there trying to counsel these young men. Trying to get them off the streets and off the drugs and such. LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is BIG. Delayed elections aren't small change.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

This guy is claiming he's Q? Please.

nice one-liner. wilder things have been postulated here

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who would hire him now after what he has claimed he has done and also shown on youtube? As for his other claim about being a spy, he blew his own cover. Logical Thinking and all...

Who Controls YT?
Other avenues of income not public(DARK)?

Q explicitly stated NO OUTSIDE COMMS
Stay safe and prepare Anon
This is my last response on this matter
WWG1WGA

I do appreciate your responses on this topic sir. I will follow up on your "clues". One more point though about outside comms which, imo, these vid posts are not: Q did say that we would eventually "learn who has been talking to you here" 918. To be clear: I am not trying to convince anybody of anything concerning Austin S. and I do not believe he is Q or Q+. I am only trying to keep the discussion open and included in this thread because I believe it is relevant. To those dismissing Austin S. as a fraud or larper, back up your opinion please as PFS did. The one liners get us nowhere. As I said before, "time will tell". Thank you again for your input DW

OR, when DW speaks...

A few thoughts...

One part of the issue here is that this pattern has happened numerous times. Early many did this, Fandango, Pamphlet, Microchip, Eye The Spy incarnations etc and folks SWORE they were Q - even folks here insisted we accept them as Q.

PFS's experience is very revealing, as this is exactly what happened with the above folks at varying points.

The difference is back then they had limited history to build on and fell apart quickly. The Map was more or less completed last Sept, so this one has a
complete-ish picture.

For me this is the obvious pattern creating the Cult Of Personality effect - ETS had the same exact thing early. Aside from DW's point about money, who benefits? (btw, take note of the ads played on the channel, it will reveal A LOT).

Does Q team? Possibly if he's disinfo wrapped up in info. Bad guys read it all, including this thread so they follow him. Does "he" personally? Likely not as much as we'd think. Do the bad guys? Probably, as it is a distraction for many, more passive "movie" then the active transformation process and team building of Qdrops.

If I were to do a reveal - this is not the way I would do it at all, as Q is not one person no matter how smart they are. Though weirdly, there is a world where the reveal might be relegated to one person to make it digestible.

Also, now is not the time to do so, not even close. Timing reveals much: Post impeachment-trade-primaries-Coronabeer and PRE - Storm. Anons must soldier on and support actively.

Here is something to consider. The bad guys, Controllers on down, are way PISSED at Q Q+ and Anons - galactic level pissed. Many Anon's early on took a full on beating from them in a myriad of ways - health, money, family etc. Revealing oneself to be the trigger of all this change and ruined Armageddon plans is suicide. Controllers do not forgive or forget - in past present or future lives even.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC reporting that the annual national "local council elections", due to be held in May, will be postponed for a year!

For a year? Really? Elections have been delayed, like until the snow storm is over, or the flooding has receded. Not for a YEAR just because. How long before "dad can I go to college when I graduate?" "No, muh corona-beer, now shut up."

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Appears Andrew Gillum in FL is having a really bad day.

Busted in gay orgy after bad or overdose on meth in a motel room.....whoops!

Wasn't he one of the guys being touted as the "next Obama"?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, the police did release him to go home on his own. Other than outrage among mentally conscious people like Candace Owens, this may not be followed up with serious investigations and prosecution.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Have you not been reading Q's posts.

NO. OUTSIDE. COMMS.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
yes. when DW speaks I pay extra attention

Revealing oneself to be the trigger of all this change and ruined Armageddon plans is suicide.

This is where I'm stuck at with this guy. Motive. It would seem that he has WAY more to lose than gain.

take note of the ads played on the channel

I actually don't remember seeing any ads on his channel. I'll be dissecting his vids over the next few weeks so I'll pay extra extra attention if I see any.

Thanks for your input Cranky, I really appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

LOL
NO. OUTSIDE. COMMS.

or Hell Freeze Over

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Have you not been reading mine? I don't think Austin's vids are comms

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Thank for your service Patriot
No one is above another
WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Which part off NO you do not understand

The "N" or the "O"

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I really hope this guy is not Q. He acts like a complete obnoxious D**k. I hate to think that an operation as significant as The Storm is headed by this punk b***c. Sorry

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One last map comparison. POTUS is expected to declare a national emergency today; I expect that will make the need for map updates on that situation moot.

Once again, per previous request of 0311Warrior, a comparison of the "cleared corridors" map and the map of emergency declarations by U.S. states related to Covid-19.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From @ffe

U) Handout on Foreign Threats to U.S. Elections for Congressional Members

This is HUGE.

To date, we have not identified any activity designed to prevent Americans from voting or to change vote tallies

Does this line suggest that Sorosian vote rigging has been removed?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, the police did release him to go home on his own. Other than outrage among mentally conscious people like Candace Owens, this may not be followed up with serious investigations and prosecution.

Cheers

Sure they did....he still has pull in his area. A cop doesn't want to be fired because of this guys BS.

HE IS SCREWED.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hope you're correct about that, Vasa.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Since I don't understand, why don't you explain to me exactly what comms are in relation to Q. Please use facts.

a reply to: cherokeetroy
don't be sorry and don't worry about offending me. I agree he does act pretty obnoxious and I find that entertaining lol. whether he is a punk a** b***h or not is yet to be seen imo

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Here's Gillum's public statement:

“I was in Miami last night for a wedding celebration when first responders were called to assist one of my friends,” Gillum said in the statement. "While I had too much to drink, I want to be clear that I have never used methamphetamines. I apologize to the people of Florida for the distraction this has caused our movement.

“I’m thankful to the incredible Miami Beach EMS team for their efforts. I will spend the next few weeks with my family and appreciate privacy during this time.”

It’s unclear whether any of the men involved will face drug-related charges.

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join