It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
clip

Kill. The. Payroll. Tax.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

New: Attorney General Barr will be heading to Capitol Hill this evening for a meeting with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on FISA reauthorization. Without action from Congress, three provisions of FISA are set to expire on March 15.

Alex Mallin

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

The one thing I have noticed, is that most that are shutting things down around the world are ALL saying they will open or be back on line in April. How do they know it will be ALL CLEAR by then to do so? Must know something we dont know, or its what most of us here suspect, its a plan playing out of sorts.

What is interesting to me is the near infinite number of POV's on this mess. Cabal wrecking the econ with oil prices, or, SA pulling the trigger to take out Qatar, Iran and more? Corona-beer deep state weapon, or White Hat system of removing deep state without alarm. Or both, or neither. Either way I got Toilet Paper!!!!!!

It. Is. A. Circus 🎪

Did anyone hear all the screams after he spoke at the presser, asking if Trump has been tested?!?

The witches and sorcerers are working OT right now stabbing his voodoo doll and ripping its hair out. I bet there’s entire rooms with incoherent scribbling written on the walls with orange crayon.

It’s quite a show that is FOR SURE!

you saying this manifesting, took you by surprise, took me by surprise, COM. 😂🥂

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
In the Trump press conf that just aired, Dr. Fauci said if you're a healthy young person there's no reason to not go on a cruise ship. That goes against CDC and State Department recommendations that all American travelers should avoid cruise ships. 🙃😂

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Austin Steinbart guy is complete disinformation.....

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

New: Attorney General Barr will be heading to Capitol Hill this evening for a meeting with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on FISA reauthorization. Without action from Congress, three provisions of FISA are set to expire on March 15.

Alex Mallin

How many Provisions are there? Is 3 expiring Provisions a big deal?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wonder if they are keeping these "Ghost Flights" in the air to hide other flights that may be carrying out other missions. Maybe moving new arrest that have been made or actually any number of other things. They would be hard to detect if they are appearing to be just regular passenger planes. Even the plane guys on the 8 wouldnt be able to pick them out.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Would highly suggest following @airassets on twitter....

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Here are the congressman meeting with attorney general Barr right now at the Capitol.

mobile.twitter.com...

Why just meet with Republicans in the minority party? They cannot do much.

edit on 3/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Florida just did today, so there's a new one claiming State of Emergency. Only 2 out of 18 total proved to have it. Both in Broward County or South East Coast

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: carewemust

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe they're just looking for a quick two-week vacation. They should get tested be given the all-clear and get back to work.

In the next 48 hours, they'll be telling President Trump to self quarantine, because he shook hands with several of those people who are self quarantining!

Maybe there's more to it

That is definitely a possibility. What are they really doing for the next two weeks and who will be joining them and where?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Indeed we will buy those books if when this is over we aren't locked away in a gulag in N Alaska.

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Bring the pain and stay safe, Jarhead.

When it's all over, we'll buy your book....and Sufi's...and others.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What better way to get voters to love free Healthcare than #Coronavirus #COVID2019 ?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
@truthhammer has an interesting take on Mittens plight.

TruthHammer @TruthHammer888 Romney Thread Fire Romney "put out there" that he was might block Ukraine investigation to protect Biden. Then pulled it back. Fire I'd like to share what I think is going on with Romney, and why it's connected to the LeBaron massacre.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So coronavirus, or COVID-19, takes over the headlines right after Kobe passes away. If you translate COVID into Hebrew it becomes KOBE. Kobe was also buried in Corona del Mar cemetery. Either we’re in a simulation or the universe loves coincidences.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Frankly, all this isolating they're doing is kind of stupid considering the statistics.

It's people with the puking flu who should be duct-taped up into their homes.

And the plain old everyday flu is far more deadly than CV.

The media has no other tit to latch on to, I guess.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
One more to join the CV Q club.

Rep. Mark Meadows becomes the *SIXTH* member of Congress to self-quarantine after CPAC. He was actually tested for COVID-19 and was negative.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So coronavirus, or COVID-19, takes over the headlines right after Kobe passes away. If you translate COVID into Hebrew it becomes KOBE. Kobe was also buried in Corona del Mar cemetery. Either we’re in a simulation or the universe loves coincidences.

ALSO...the Coronavirus, itself, kinda looks like a Basketball.

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join