It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

The one thing I have noticed, is that most that are shutting things down around the world are ALL saying they will open or be back on line in April. How do they know it will be ALL CLEAR by then to do so? Must know something we dont know, or its what most of us here suspect, its a plan playing out of sorts.

What is interesting to me is the near infinite number of POV's on this mess. Cabal wrecking the econ with oil prices, or, SA pulling the trigger to take out Qatar, Iran and more? Corona-beer deep state weapon, or White Hat system of removing deep state without alarm. Or both, or neither. Either way I got Toilet Paper!!!!!!

It. Is. A. Circus 🎪

Did anyone hear all the screams after he spoke at the presser, asking if Trump has been tested?!?

The witches and sorcerers are working OT right now stabbing his voodoo doll and ripping its hair out. I bet there’s entire rooms with incoherent scribbling written on the walls with orange crayon.

It’s quite a show that is FOR SURE!

you saying this manifesting, took you by surprise, took me by surprise, COM. 😂🥂

To be fair, I never saw the stupidity manifesting.

Asking him if he had been tested was obscene, and her hall monitor insistence tone was pathetic. They want people to be sick. I KNOW why the Controllers want all this, but why the plebes run with it is simply beyond me at this point. Good on them if that's what it takes for them to wake up I guess.

DJT a germaphobe which makes this whole thing really funny. I never met a germaphobe who didn't take this sort of thing seriously - too seriously.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is a good article from John Solomon.

mobile.twitter.com...

But unfortunately, unless there are indictments, 90% of the public will continue thinking that the FBI just made a few inconsequential mistakes in the fisa application process.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is C-19 Trump's 'Achilles' heel'?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Maybe Nancy Pelosi has planned it so that President Trump and Mike Pence get coronavirus, so she can be president.

Whenever Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler are quiet, as they have been over the last 30 days, they are planning something.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
California assistant US attorney dead in suspected murder-suicide

Husband prosecuted narcotics and firearms cases in California.

A federal prosecutor in California fatally shot and killed his newlywed wife of just four months before turning the gun on himself on Sunday in their home, authorities said.

Timothy Delgado, 43, was an assistant US attorney for the Eastern District of California. He shot his 45-year-old wife, Tamara Delgado, in a murder-suicide in Granite Bay, according to a Placer County Sheriff's Office statement.

Smells like wet work to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Today was Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's last day of official royal duties, from now on they can't use Royal titles.

The official event was Commonwealth Day celebration in Westminster Abbey - BBC link

The main reason for posting is to point out the cabal color symbolism in what they are wearing:

Prince Harry - Turquoise tie = "I've got a big secret"
Meghan - Green outfit = "Ally"

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know what to think of the Steinbart guy, but listen to the very last words of his "Number Games and 'Russia Hacks'" video. He gestures a basketball throw and says "Kobe". Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

tweet

Hmmm?

What Happened?
Day after he was at Senate Intelligence Committee.

She sounds pissed.

Done "Playing" his Wife.

edit on 9-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Frens of yours...

Colt Canada C19 standard issue bolt-action rifle of the Canadian Rangers.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Fake.
Doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder how much money this machine has already made?!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Strange. She just deleted her account and George just deleted this tweet a few min ago.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember her trying to shake President Trump's hand with what looked like blood on her hand at the SOTU?

Maybe she was trying to give him the Cobama virus.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

pavil, can you detail what was in the tweet as it is now "unavailable"!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dunno, looked like her account and now it's all gone. Deleted her account.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not sure what's weirder about this, the fact that the wife worked for CRC Insurance, or what CRC Insurance does

CRC Insurance Services, Inc. operates as a wholesale insurance broker. The Company offers property insurance in the areas of catastrophe exposures, inland marine, manufacturing, public entities, real estate, and woodworking. CRC Insurance Services serves customers in the United States.

But CRC does have another occulty meaning (like everything else these days)

According to legend, Christian Rosenkreuz was a doctor who discovered and learned esoteric wisdom on a pilgrimage to the Middle East among Turkish, Arab and Persian sages, possibly Sufi or Zoroastrian masters, supposedly in the early 15th century (see § Symbolism of the numbers in the Manifestos); returned and founded the "Fraternity of the Rose Cross" with himself (Frater C.R.C.) as Head of the Order. Under his direction a Temple, called Sanctus Spiritus, or "The House of the Holy Spirit", was built.

So was this a message to the occult deep state people (See my thread) , a cover up of a failed insurance scam involving the Corona Virus (ie catastrophic exposure), or was this just an unhappy couple?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's the pic. She had a bunch of rant, misspelled posts. Sounds like George disrespected her on Flecca's video he did with Tom Arnold.

Said she was divorcing him.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has anyone watched the Flecca vid?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I love Papadop gossop!

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"Playing his wife"? So she was a rental? Do honey traps temporarily marry their targets? Is that a thing? When is the book deal?

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join