It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Scandle Free?

18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency

1. The great “stimulus” heist
2. Operation Fast and Furious
3. Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress
4. ObamaCare
5. Spying on journalists
6. The IRS scandal
7. Benghazi
8. Hillary Clinton’s secret server
9. The Pigford scandal
10. NSA spying scandal
11. Bowe Bergdahl
12. Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment
13. Polluting the Colorado river
14. The GSA scandal
15. The VA death-list scandal
16. Solyndra
17. Secret Service gone wild
18. Shutdown theater

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly care! That's what I interpreted.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why would Doug Collins and Ted Cruz go into a 14-day self quarantine instead of just getting tested for the virus? That is mind-boggling to me. Just get tested be given the all-clear and go back to living life as normal.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Rep. Doug Collins

This afternoon, I was notified by CPAC that they discovered a photo of myself and the patient who has tested positive for #COVID19. While I am not experiencing any symptoms, I have decided to self-quarantine out of an abundance of caution. Full statement →

Now @RepMattGaetzannounces he's self-quarantining after contact with individual with Coronavirus at CPAC:

Twitter

Members of US Congress who have announced they are under quarantine for #coronavirus so far: * Ted Cruz * Paul Gosar * Doug Collins * Matt Gaetz

Twitter
edit on 9-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V16.93 20200309 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Q posts up to Q3894... (6 to go til Q3900!!),
2) POTUS tweets up to Mar 09 2020 09:47:59,
3) All usual decodes and ripple thrus done; Qclock, crumb analysis etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Pentagon Deploys Troops To California Border To Block Surge Of Possibly Infected Migrants

The Pentagon is sending 160 soldiers to California's border with Mexico in order to assist border agents resist an anticipated surge in migrants if the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals strikes down Migrant Protection Protection Protocols (MPP), according to Breitbart.

zerohedge

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ties into my read of Warrior's post yesterday... SBS and Remote Pilotted Vehicle...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe they're just looking for a quick two-week vacation. They should get tested be given the all-clear and get back to work.

In the next 48 hours, they'll be telling President Trump to self quarantine, because he shook hands with several of those people who are self quarantining!

edit on 3/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe they're just looking for a quick two-week vacation. They should get tested be given the all-clear and get back to work.

In the next 48 hours, they'll be telling President Trump to self quarantine, because he shook hands with several of those people who are self quarantining!

Maybe there's more to it

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Perhaps to be away from the perps who are about to get arrested?Staying out of the "line of fire"?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

BREAKING: Reports out of Italy the entire country might be place under #CoronaVirus quarantine. That’s over 60 million people, one of Europe’s most powerful nations, sealed off due to #COVID19.

Twitter

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And it will have to stay that way until a vaccine is developed.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That would be a good thing if it also locked down the perps so they can be arrested in their own homes. Quarantine Brennan Hillary Clapper strzok comey...all of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
watching as a neutral observer, the current global circumstances is evidence (to me) that the planetary energy is shifting in a very big way

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

After reading over this other find on him just posted (I apologize as I forget who posted it, last page I think) He is reading from what he wrote on the Forum found here if you missed the link

LINK TO FORUM

He is writing under the name of, "Macrobius Theodosius."

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's the Covid circus...

Congressman Who Mocked Emergency Coronavirus Bill Goes Into Self-Quarantine

When the U.S. House passed an emergency $8.3 billion spending bill to battle the coronavirus epidemic last week, Republican Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona questioned the tremendous cost. But Gosar announced last night that he and his staff are going into self-quarantine after it was revealed that Gosar recently spent an extended period of time at last month’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with someone who’s now hospitalized with COVID-19.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200309006D

Q3891

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 14a566 No.8357870 📁
Mar 9 2020 12:05:42 (EST)

PainComing.jpg
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Rig for Red.
Q

1) "Nothing can stop what is coming." line appears for 10th time.
"Nothing!" line appears for 4th time.

2) IntraDelta of 07:37 gives:
Q737 Reply to Marineanon - We are with you, Patriot. We honor your service to our great country. Without people like you, the world would be lost. Godspeed.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 12th.

3) Timestamp points to linked posts;
Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 11th, 12th and 13th.
Q1705 Facebook Stock Plunges 20% - You'll soon know why.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th.
Q2405 Democratic Party of Georgia Under Investigation for Possible Cyber Crimes - WE WILL PROTECT THE VOTE. ALL HANDS ON DECK.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th.
Q2905 PEACE is the PRIZE - Test 5
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th.

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
Q64 Fellow Patriots, I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions. We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack. Watch the news outlets. POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago). Should the lights go out please know we are in control. Do not panic. We are prepared and assets are in place. God bless - I must go for good at this point.

edit on 9-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POTUS retweeted @DrPaulGosar, twice, around 5am today.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

4 congresspeople going into quarantine now. All good guy Republican types.

I think it's about to go down y'all. They also just reported that Trump may have been exposed too.

Collins will be in quarantine for the next 3 days. 14 day incubation, he was exposed 11 days ago.

Gosar
Gaetz
Collins
Cruz
edit on 9-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It feels like they are prepping for a hard boot. Shut it down and bring it back on line. Will there be a safe mode period where we at least have the old DOS prompts to use, where we will be able to look in and asses the damage. Then a full on reprogramming. Like going from Windows to Apple. A whole new protocol for everyone to learn, But very user friendly.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join