It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Also the president of Italy just said that the entire country is now under quarantine.

Italy is one of the countries that was deeply involved in the Spygate coup.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker declares state of emergency due to coronavirus

Twitter

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Link

New to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Illinois Governor J. B. Pritzker declares state of emergency due to coronavirus

Twitter

Anything that asshole does is for money. We only have five cases in the state. It was seven, but two fully recovered and went on about their lives.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200309007D

Q3892:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 14a566 No.8357903 📁
Mar 9 2020 12:08:14 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Silent running is a tactic used when….
Q

1) "Silent running" appears in Q362:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 462c9a No.11045132 📁
Dec 15 2017 01:15:57 (EST)
We may have exhausted our ability to maintain safe-comms.
Snow White.
Rig for silent running.
Unknown return.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 9th.

2) PostDelta = 02:32 ( a MIRROR of PAIN!)
Q232 Deleted Red Stringer:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

This ties in to RIG for RED... see 0311Warrior's post.

3) Timestamp points to linked posts:
Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilema - HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th (thrice), 10th (twice), 11th (twice).
Q1708 United Kingdom Worked with Obama Admin to Sabotage 2016 Election
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 11th.
Q2408 Eyes On VIP Patriots
Q2908 Test 8

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = DTS = 43
Q43 These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

edit on 9-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I wonder how many states need to declare a State of Emergency before Martial Law is enacted. I think CA is already leaning that way

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Handwriting on the wall?

mobile.twitter.com...

Rigged for Silent Running?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Historians will get a kick out of how we're panicking and overreacting.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Italy PM has just announced that lockdown extends to the whole of Italy, around 60 million people, movement restricted to reasons of work, health and emergencies.

The Guardian

Virus Bailout package. Italy wants a piece of $$$ pie. New money laundering scheme.? Crazy.

The IMF pledges $50 billion as coronavirus stimulus. What is Europe waiting for?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I agree. I want to keep an open mind about this, too. I don't see any harm in that.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
when you've got the right triggers and brain washing mechanisms in place, it's very easy to activate mass panic. Also, the energy is expanding exponentially, there was bound to be chaos at some point

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ukrainian authorities have launched a criminal investigation into an HIV nonprofit that receives huge sums of money from the U.S. government as well as leftwing billionaire George Soros.

judicial watch

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

All 50 states could declare and we would still have to wait on Trump to declare martial law. They aren't really the same thing. In fact, we have been in a nationwide state of emergency since 9-11.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

While I drove my wife to work this morning, and as we listened to Steve Bannon's 'War Room: Pandemic' podcast on the radio, it suddenly struck me that I am a microbe trapped inside of Stephen King's head, author of, 'The Stand'.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

All 50 states could declare and we would still have to wait on Trump to declare martial law. They aren't really the same thing. In fact, we have been in a nationwide state of emergency since 9-11.

We could wait for DJT or if each state has provisions like CA does, then every state could unilaterally declare martial law or even enact a quarantine and it would still more or less have the same effect

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

70 or more officials drawn from all departments - depending on the perceived level of threat. 

Those taking part live and work underground for long spells at secret fortified locations on the East Coast. 

In ref to below ...

Those Patriots seem "Insulated and Protected"

I'd think POTUS wouldn't be the only one out of harm's way... Reminds me of this post..
qmap 35

.....Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray. ......

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm hoping we soon reach the point of neg-entropy so that we can stop worrying about toilet paper shortages.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

We could wait for DJT or if each state has provisions like CA does, then every state could unilaterally declare martial law or even enact a quarantine and it would still more or less have the same effect

#COVID19 was picked up and weaponized by #FakeNewsMedia because all of previous attempts #RussianInterference #UkraineHoax fail! Probably to fight an outbreak of #CoronavirusUSA martial law and full quarantine of big city’s like #NYC, #LA, #Chicago and #WashingtonDC needed

Igor Lopatonok

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I'm hoping we soon reach the point of neg-entropy so that we can stop worrying about toilet paper shortages.

If TP is really at the top of everyone's emergency supply list, that tells me there are quite a few ppl who haven't spent any time outdoors wtf

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

DW!

Don't be a stranger, stranger.

[that kid reminds of the first ETS Twit character]

Never left my friend - just posting when i feel it is needed. You all are doing a great job. We are on the cusp i believe.

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join