It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Excellent comparison. Shows how hollow Democrats have been for three years.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
File this under "the jokes keep writing themselves..."

clip

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Dropping this here in the thread as somebody to keep an eye on as Biden's choice for VP. I finally found the name of the wealthy black friend Obama seemed to promote a couple of months ago.

A New Candidate for Obama’s Rightful Heir
Alumni of the Obama administration love Joe Biden. But some of them think that Deval Patrick is better equipped to win the presidency.

Meh. They tried to foist Deval Patrick on us a while ago, but it doesn't seem like anybody really took to him.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Stuxnet 3.0?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My prediction: If Biden gets the Dem nominiation, he will pick Deval Patrick for VP (Obama's pick) with the promise by BHO that he will vigorously endorse and campaign for them. Obama said he would not stump for anyone during the primaries.

But, once the nomination is clinched, Obama will endorse and I think it will be a strong endorsement for a Biden-Patrick ticket.

A large part of the black pop still worship Obama so the black vote will be clinched. Democrats want another Obama, and Deval Patrick may be the one.

I don't think Biden will make it through his first year. Patrick will step in, and voila! Obama 2.0.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I spent $600 on FB ads for a local election. Let me tell you, it was well worth it. The ads themselves cost a fraction of a penny, and you can target demographics.

edit on 4-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Also, Andy, Patrick is a good speaker, unlike Biden. In the general election campaign, he could take some of the Big Speeches off of Biden lessening the chances of Biden making some really bad game-changing gaffs.

The general campaign would be full of Obama and Patrick and a little of Joe here and there. All they need to do is get him elected, then allow him to serve a few months before removing him somehow, and putting the VP in charge.

Pardons for ALL the deep-staters...and the swamp fills up again.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Biden/Sanders?

I'm for Trump, so don't jump me.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Biden/Sanders?

I'm for Trump, so don't jump me.

I'm still saying Biden/Clinton. I previously said if Biden wins versus Trump he will get the 25th amendment treatment effectively installing POTUS Hillary. But he could very well drop out before the convention with "health issues" (that we've all seen displayed) and effectively make Hillary the nominee and whoever her VP choice is. Regardless neither of them has what it takes to go toe to toe with Trump. Biden already does well with African american voters; why not add Hillary to the ticket to wrangle in some of the female vote? Warren doesn't have it, and no one except maybe Bernie would take Gabbard.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Also, Andy, Patrick is a good speaker, unlike Biden. In the general election campaign, he could take some of the Big Speeches off of Biden lessening the chances of Biden making some really bad game-changing gaffs.

The general campaign would be full of Obama and Patrick and a little of Joe here and there. All they need to do is get him elected, then allow him to serve a few months before removing him somehow, and putting the VP in charge.

Pardons for ALL the deep-staters...and the swamp fills up again.

QOS, huh? In what scenario does Biden escape all the investigations, the lying, the Crack Head son, the gaffes, the little girls, the failing mental heath AND the renOgade/FISA problems on the horizon to take votes away from DJT where it matters?

DJT didn't loose votes in the electoral college factors. So Biden could pick Jesus as a running mate and he can't beat both the math and his optics. Especially when he's the only one and all media is on him.

Look at how many folks turned out to vote for DJT yesterday even though it was meaningless. Joe gets none of them, even without DECLAS, FISA, Ukraine etc.

Q thread = Biden does down in epic flames before he's official throwing it all in chaos.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
San Francisco’s no arrest policy has anarchic results.

twitter.com...

Shocking.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Shocking.

Never thought I'd see the day. What in the hell is happening?

I feel like I'm being fed psych*d*l*cs.
edit on 3/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: OOPS.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Shocking.

Same with NYC bail reform. At least they still get arrested in NYC. Getting released almost immediately though. The one guy that is a serial thief in the subways thanked the democrats for it, and did they're all scared of him and he can do whatever he wants thanks to the bail reform.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Certainly seems odd reading that. Especially in light of the constant reference to the Rabbit holes we see Politically the last few years that are deep and abnormal.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: steaming

Good evening , everyone.

This is pretty wild. If you go look at the Wikipedia page for the Epstein-Barr virus, this is included:

The virus is also associated with the childhood disorders of Alice in Wonderland syndrome[5] and 

en.m.wikipedia.org...–Barr_virus

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Shocking.

Hilarious!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In rare rebuke, Chief Justice Roberts slams Schumer for 'threatening' comments

.... In a highly unusual written statement issued late Wednesday, Roberts said "statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only appropriate, they are dangerous."....

Now it's getting interesting LoL

edit on 342020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re your post on key power dates this year... this may add to that, starting Jan 22 2020:

Recall Q365 (clue=days in year), which gives us a MARKER sequence to the Great Awakening:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5

“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.

Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

I think the Q/POTUS-1,2,3,4,[10],5 refer to POTUS tweets with numbered buttons in (Keycaps digit #).

So far I've found:

Jan 22, 2020 12:22:40 AM retweet of @TeamTrump tweet on Jan 21st, 2020 at 07:28 PM (17):

Mar 2, 2020 at 07:28 AM (17) retweet of @WHO tweet on Feb 28, 2020 at 03:46 PM (13):

bigger pic

I'm still trying to find the tweet with the 4 button on it - which should have occurred if [10] has.

I don't think the 5 button in a tweet has appeared yet... keep an eye out for it!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The DNC convention starts in 4 months.

If they're going to do anything legally about Biden, they better get crackin', because once he names his VP, his game via Obama's help will go into full swing.

People already know about the perception issues...hair sniffing, touchy feely creepiness, crack head son, gaffs, questionable mental capacity...and it doesn't seem to matter to them. The only thing that will take him out of the running is a bonafide legal/criminal official charge.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
In rare rebuke, Chief Justice Roberts slams Schumer for 'threatening' comments

.... In a highly unusual written statement issued late Wednesday, Roberts said "statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only appropriate, they are dangerous."....

Now it's getting interesting LoL

Didn't Roberts issue a statement last year saying Supreme Court Justices don't make decisions based on anything but the facts and the constitution? If that's the case, Schumer has nothing to fear in the way of retaliation. Right?

Schumer's office fires back at Roberts:

Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman quickly responded by accusing Roberts of bias, further escalating the confrontation.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 3/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
P = C

Pay to Play = Clinton

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join