It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

That would be an INGENIOUS way of draining the global swamp. It's being speculated that Pope Francis has contracted the Corona Virus, because he's cancelled events 3 days in a row.

Source: nypost.com...

When I read that, it occurred that the stage may be in the process of being set for the Pope to "die" due to the Corona Virus from the public's perspective. But in reality, Pope Frances is arrested and tried by some secret court, for the crimes that Q has alluded to...

Here: qmap.pub...
and Here: qmap.pub...

Maybe just maybe
this

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The coronavirus in China seems to have one positive impact. I don't know about the science of it but the pictures look good.

"Amazing NASA images show how pollution has CLEARED over China as coronavirus crisis has kept everyone indoors."

✅ NASA and European Space Agency have used pollution monitoring satellites to track nitrogen dioxide levels

✅ The difference in concentration of nitrogen dioxide is revealed in two maps released by the space agencies

✅ Almost no nitrogen dioxide visible after China imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and cities in the Hubei province
source: DailyMail

Pres Xi Jinping is calling Corona a win.
Xi = 1
Greta = 0

CCP = Corona Cleansing Power!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

That would be an INGENIOUS way of draining the global swamp. It's being speculated that Pope Francis has contracted the Corona Virus, because he's cancelled events 3 days in a row.

When I read that, it occurred that the stage may be in the process of being set for the Pope to "die" due to the Corona Virus from the public's perspective. But in reality, Pope Frances is arrested and tried by some secret court, for the crimes that Q has alluded to...

I can't remember...isn't there a Q drop that says they will start becoming ill?
Or that they'll start falling out of the public eye...something like that
edit on 29-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Good cop
/ Bad cop

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If I remember correctly, it was the Taliban that reduced the drug production by over 90%.

But the MSM turned them into scary monsters.

They were originally trained by the CIA when Russia tried to take the country.

I hope they can once again destroy that particular avenue of the world wide drug business.

P

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When the Bridgestone ad shows, there is an immediate redirect to software update scams or a music site.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I can't remember...isn't there a Q drop that says they will start becoming ill?
Or that they'll start falling out of the public eye...something like that

I recall Q saying that "they" will not be able to come out in public. And eventually "they" will commit suicide on a weekend.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh God...then you'd have to test all the people Pope Francis touched since his contact with that hand grasping woman!

If she intentionally or accidentally infected him, his "symptoms" would have started appearing within 14 days...or maybe not. I don't know where medical people get that 14 day maximum incubation timeframe from anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

... she just wanted to give the Pope a hand

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I found this article and just started reading it:
CORONAVIRUS, QINETIQ, AND THE ROTHSCHILD BOMBSHELL
link

Before I do any searches, has anyone in this thread ever researched The Pirbright Institute? It's a research institute in Surrey, England and mentioned in this article (allegedly linked to coronavirus)

I already looked up the website for QinetiQ. It's a security and defense contractor
QinetiQ North America
edit on 1-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

... she just wanted to give the Pope a hand

Cheers

Re: twitter.com...

Then tell me this. Why are people in IRAN lining up to lick this metal window gate, hoping to catch CoronaV-19? That is what they're trying to do, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - tweets to end Feb:

Q V16.84 20200229 to 3890 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
[placeholder]

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

That is a vivid demonstration of the belief in ʾIn shāʾ Allāh.

They will get sick, or not ... will of God.

Cheers
edit on 1-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's a new wild context. Seems odd he'd incubate for a month without symptoms, but hey, it's a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Seems the pope was already paranoid a year early! When almost the same happened with his ring in March 2019.

Pope Francis recoils from a worshipper attempting to kiss his ring.

Spokesman responds to viral video of Pope Francis refusing to let his ring be kissed saying the reason was simply hygiene.

Pope Francis has attempted to set the record straight after a video showed him repeatedly snatching his hand away from well-wishers who tried to kiss his ring, saying that he was worried about spreading germs.

Vatican spokesman Alessandro Gisotti said that Francis was concerned about hygiene when, after greeting dozens of people in a lengthy receiving line, he began pulling his hand away to discourage people from kissing his ring.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Isn't that what Pluto is? Before "scientists" with too much time on their hands decreed it was no longer a planet. And then the probe showed just how dynamic that world really is. That is one of the many reasons for my location setting in my profile.

Cheers

My reasoning was that they demoted Pluto or else it would have been called planet 10 aka planet X. A simple semantics game but we know it's still the same...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Justoneman

Crazy, but that's how it goes...

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

Who knew?

🤔

Musicians can get away with the truth more than any other if they put music to it. Powerful words that Ozzie and his buds wrote. Like Pink Floyd did and then went too far with that man is an evil blight on the Earth stuff. We see who the evil blight is and Waters is apparently supporting them, who would have guessed. Stick to the truth not your emotions people.

The truth is, we all have to evaluate the people who would proport to rule us with and iron fist as Waters suggests. Being even handed and unbiased is the problem and some people have a hard time evaluating this. Especially, when they have repeatedly allowed liars caught lying to them to be there source of information. They too work for those who are in power now as "useful idiots" to further the Marxist revolution.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Naturally, I noticed that too.

There is a product called "AIRNOW" on the EPA Web site

Linky to worldwide Airnow data

Here is the US site. I would recommend bookmarking this one it has links to the World map there.
www.airnow.gov...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The coronavirus in China seems to have one positive impact. I don't know about the science of it but the pictures look good.

"Amazing NASA images show how pollution has CLEARED over China as coronavirus crisis has kept everyone indoors."

✅ NASA and European Space Agency have used pollution monitoring satellites to track nitrogen dioxide levels

✅ The difference in concentration of nitrogen dioxide is revealed in two maps released by the space agencies

✅ Almost no nitrogen dioxide visible after China imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and cities in the Hubei province
source: DailyMail

Pres Xi Jinping is calling Corona a win.
Xi = 1
Greta = 0

CCP = Corona Cleansing Power!

ETA

In most of the world the NOX we call it (NO2 and NO are the way it is found) is consumed to make Ozone or combines with moisture to make a weak Nitric Acid a naturally occurring compound that has always been created. To have enough NOX to be dangerous is due to the Coal fired plants not having proper Scrubbers on their stacks. I know some people who have advised the Chinese from the EPA and they tell me it is a suggestion. But the Chicoms have become more concerned lately with it and there is hope they will clean it up. But we see what happens when industry in China grinds to a halt.

It used to look like that in several places in America. NYC you couldn't see the streets at noon on a cloudless day. It doesn't look like that in America anymore. Parts of Appalachia were stripped of soil by coal miners on the surface and strong acids were released from the exposed coal beds. The big issue we have now for similar but not as severe pollution as China and India would be in the California basin where sinking air keeps the problem concentrated and even the Mojave desert has ozone incursions.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join