It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What did Jeffrey Epstein own? Here’s a list, including ’64 dune buggy, islands, cash

The estate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein has been officially valued at $636.1 million, according to a new, verified inventory filed Friday in his probate case in the Virgin Islands.

These LLCs include Southern Financial, LLC, valued at just under $180 million. The company was not described and does not appear to have been referred to in any prior documents. A footnote said the entity “will be appraised, and an updated value will be provided upon completion.”

A subsequent New York Times story determined that Southern Country International was a new, one-of-a-kind bank in the Virgin Islands that could do business only with offshore clients. Although Epstein owned the “bank,” it did not appear in the public-facing online licensing registries in the Virgin Islands.

Concern about how Epstein funds were being documented has led to Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise George placing liens on the estate. Just last week, the executors of the estate complained in a court filing that checks to those maintaining his properties were beginning to bounce because of the liens.

Epstein’s estate includes 10 corporate entities that were wholly owned by him, valued at $426.2 million. The most valuable of these was Southern Trust Company Inc. at $233.6 million. This was the Virgin Islands entity that received lucrative tax breaks for 10 years in exchange for creating a purported data-mining company.

Miami Herald
edit on 29-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
On Fox news live tv, interview w/Carl Goldman who was on Diamond Princess and was infected by coronavirus.
Said it was like a mild flu and was feeling better within 24 hours.
Said the quarantine is worse than the virus. No need for panic crisis mode; Trump just needs to calm everybody down.

I'm really surprised Fox allowed this interview. Bet you won't see him on any other msm network.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What a fragile economic world we live in. Disclosing that aliens are visiting Earth would totally destroy a lot of things we take for granted. No wonder that information is being withheld from the population.

I want disclosure because from my pov it will mean:
Freedom from disease
Freedom from poverty
Freedom from violence
Freedom from the global debt/monetary enslavement system

It will be a time for humanity to heal from eons of inflicted trauma
It will be a time of celebration

The Cabal will no allow it Troy, that means their days would be over for good.

Exactly, that's the plan. Humanity will regain our sovereign power over this planet. Once we free ourselves from the enslavement system and have begun the process of healing, then the 'positive entities ' that have been observing us will start to slowly introduce themselves. It will be a gradual build up as they allow humans to get comfortable with the idea of their existence and adapt to this new reality before there will be full, physical contact. They don't want to create 'shock and awe ' as many people wouldn't survive that. Any 'negative entities ' will be banished along with the Cabal.

Anyway, that's the message I've been receiving

That is the consistent message, that I have been getting too. However I've also been getting big medical and technology and energy...long held back...is being disclosed.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

What a fragile economic world we live in. Disclosing that aliens are visiting Earth would totally destroy a lot of things we take for granted. No wonder that information is being withheld from the population.

I want disclosure because from my pov it will mean:
Freedom from disease
Freedom from poverty
Freedom from violence
Freedom from the global debt/monetary enslavement system

It will be a time for humanity to heal from eons of inflicted trauma
It will be a time of celebration

The Cabal will no allow it Troy, that means their days would be over for good.

Exactly, that's the plan. Humanity will regain our sovereign power over this planet. Once we free ourselves from the enslavement system and have begun the process of healing, then the 'positive entities ' that have been observing us will start to slowly introduce themselves. It will be a gradual build up as they allow humans to get comfortable with the idea of their existence and adapt to this new reality before there will be full, physical contact. They don't want to create 'shock and awe ' as many people wouldn't survive that. Any 'negative entities ' will be banished along with the Cabal.

Anyway, that's the message I've been receiving

That is the consistent message, that I have been getting too. However I've also been getting big medical and technology and energy...long held back...is being disclosed.

Free energy and 'healing pods ' will be life changing. That's why I wish I could push a fast forward button and speed past all this slow moving bull#. I'm following the melodrama but I'm not engaged with it and it's difficult not to lose my mind at times. But I'm learning to be more patient

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
On Fox news live tv, interview w/Carl Goldman who was on Diamond Princess and was infected by coronavirus.
Said it was like a mild flu and was feeling better within 24 hours.
Said the quarantine is worse than the virus. No need for panic crisis mode; Trump just needs to calm everybody down.

I'm really surprised Fox allowed this interview. Bet you won't see him on any other msm network.

Follow up; corona virus survivor reinfected and dies. Coroner states gunshot wounds postmortem.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Wut??? Can you add some more context, please.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wut??? Can you add some more context, please.

Tongue in cheek. Once DS sees this interview he will take a “turn for the worse” wink/wink

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh ok. You got me.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I do understand that spacetime flows along a grid pattern that has coordinates. We have to move through a series of sequential events or cycles that create an expansion of awareness. Quantum jumping isn't impossible but it's not a good idea because there has to be a point of reference that anchors you to this reality. Without that, there is no stability..no foundation

I believe quantum jumping is possible in higher dimensions where you have an expanded perception of timelines...maybe it's just not possible in linear time

I've been trying to better understand how to speed up and slow down the flow of time. You speed it up or step outside of it by losing awareness of it. You slow it down by staring at the clock. I wish I could go isolate myself in the middle of a forest and lose perception of this timespace reality but that's not the reality I've created for myself. I've created a prison within a prison. That's why I feel so suffocated
edit on 29-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Jackie Speier’s Question to DOJ on Epstein Raises Eyebrows in House Intel Committee

In a closed-door briefing to members of Congress about government surveillance, a senior Justice Department official was asked a surprising question. 

The question came when intelligence and national security officials gathered earlier this week to brief members of the House Intelligence Committee on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), a law with some authorities that will expire in several weeks. Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, prefaced her question by saying it was a bit off-topic. According to two sources with knowledge of the briefing, Speier then asked John Demers, the Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division at the Justice Department, whether Jeffrey Epstein had ever worked as an undercover FBI asset. Then she pressed him on whether he had any personal knowledge of Epstein—a convicted pedophile who died in jail last August, awaiting trial—working with the FBI. 

Demers responded that he worked for the Justice Department, not the FBI, and that he had no knowledge of Epstein doing such work. The question raised eyebrows, as it appeared to be based on a theory that law enforcement officials may have turned a blind eye to the serial rapist because he helped them gather information. 

A Justice Department spokesperson declined to comment, and a spokesperson for Speier did not provide on-record comment. 

daily beast

Interesting but, she should of kept going down the alphabet acronyms.

Did you know she was shot 5 times at the Jim Jones Jonestown shooting back in 1978 and left for dead.

source

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We may have seen evidence of another barium meal.
Ted Lieu and CNN broke the news early that a 19 y/o male was the first COVID 19 death.
The victim was a woman in her 50’s.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone.

Hey, I had something I wanted to run by y'all.

This is in regard again to Sufi's Godfather decode. As mentioned last night I believe that the "Snow White" reference in Q100 is referencing the Church of Scientology's Operation Snow White. They infiltrated many governments around the world to scrub files on L. Ron Hubbard. Now, how this ties into the Abrahamic faiths I'm unsure, but the reference to Spirit Cooking I think may point us in the direction Q is hinting at.

Someone here, I believe, mentioned that Spirit Cooking sounds like the old alchemical texts recipes for the creation of a homunculus. I think that's exactly what it is.

The warehouses. Q says what goes on in the warehouses is, "bigger than we can possibly imagine." Well, on its face the context was aborted body parts. It's bigger than that.

What if they're trying to raise a literal army of demons? Homunculi. This is the stuff that Hubbard, Parsons, and Crowley got up to. Their Babalon Woking rituals.

What if it's discovered that that's what they're doing with the warehouses and that leaders of the Abrahamic Faiths are participating in this abomination?

"Bigger than we can imagine.".
I may be way off base, but I wanted to throw it out anyways.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now the CDC says coronavirus patient who died in Washington state was a man in his 50s, not a woman.

C'mon, how hard is it. Next will be a gender bender.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Better hope it isn't the Comedian from Oregon. He's been all over the place since, in his words, escaping the quarantine and coming back home.

edit on 29-2-2020 by Guyfriday because: EDITED TO MAKE BETTER SENSE

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Stephen King tweet to Corey Feldman

Chill, Corey.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Jackie Speier’s Question to DOJ on Epstein Raises Eyebrows in House Intel Committee

In a closed-door briefing to members of Congress about government surveillance, a senior Justice Department official was asked a surprising question. 

The question came when intelligence and national security officials gathered earlier this week to brief members of the House Intelligence Committee on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), a law with some authorities that will expire in several weeks. Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, prefaced her question by saying it was a bit off-topic. According to two sources with knowledge of the briefing, Speier then asked John Demers, the Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division at the Justice Department, whether Jeffrey Epstein had ever worked as an undercover FBI asset. Then she pressed him on whether he had any personal knowledge of Epstein—a convicted pedophile who died in jail last August, awaiting trial—working with the FBI. 

Demers responded that he worked for the Justice Department, not the FBI, and that he had no knowledge of Epstein doing such work. The question raised eyebrows, as it appeared to be based on a theory that law enforcement officials may have turned a blind eye to the serial rapist because he helped them gather information. 

A Justice Department spokesperson declined to comment, and a spokesperson for Speier did not provide on-record comment. 

daily beast

Did you know she was shot 5 times at the Jim Jones Jonestown shooting back in 1978 and left for dead.

source

I didn't know that, how interesting

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
DJT
" I think that justice will be had...or I wouldn't be very happy right now "

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"He Was Going to Name Names... And Ends Up with a Bullet in Him" - Rep. Louie Gohmert Remembers His Friend Philip Haney on House Floor (VIDEO)

Twitter

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lockheed Martin
‏Verified account @LockheedMartin

Today a Lockheed Martin-led industry team hosted the christening ceremony of Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) 23, the future USS Cooperstown.
twitter.com...

Cool, splash video.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join