It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

If reputable scientists and Phd's are saying it's from a lab, they would have published a report on the matter.

Would they really? If it is at least in part a military operation official sources will be pressured to hold the party line. Look at 9/11 as an example of what the government can cover up when it wants too. NIST did not even look for explosives and only modeled the initial moment of collapse. Nothing on how the towers turned to dust and fell apart.

A few years later we got the Jones report on nanothermite.

I don't know the full details or how much pressure the India team has come under with their initial assessment on the virus. For those that really want to know where this virus came from it is a theory worth investigating. For the rest of us, what are we going to do about it?
edit on 6-2-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to: Adphil28

Well, maybe that report from India about the four additions to its genome, that other coronaviruses are lacking, being similar to HIV, was not entirely wrong.

The paper was withdrawn, following widespread criticism, but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been proven either way.

That would be a serious point in a dark direction. Not saying it's true,but...
Something to think about anyway.

edit on 6-2-2020 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Update: 2-6-2020
Tokyo time: 6 pm

News comes on at 7 pm and 9 pm but I'll post a few up dates.
For those that are following (me) musicismagic , here are 3 threads if you want to get some previous updates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My current update now:

1. 10 more people on Diamond Princess have been removed from the liner. (I don't know what port, but seems to me it may not be the port at Yokohama, when I find out, I'll edit this post) If true that they were removed at a different location, then it seems now if the patter follows, 10 at a time will be let off , maybe at different locations where a hospital can handle the corona virus. Seems about right if you ask me.
2. So now 20 passengers have been removed.
3. I saw a picture of one of the meals. Bread is part of the meal. If you ever worked in a homeless shelter or ever had to eat at one, bread may mean something to you. This bread was toasted so...
4. Somewhere I read there are 3700 passengers including staff. That number is misleading. A bit more. When I get the actual number I'll post it.
5. The news in print seems to be covering their a..., why, well the Hong Kong man that was infected was disembarked in "his home city". Hmm, very tricky there. (remember, the world is full of trickery)
6. About 150 or more are being tested that had close contract with those showing symptoms
7. About 120 or so, the health officials are taking samples (subject to change) who have developed symptoms
9. If true and they have public toilets, possible transmissions may have spread the disease. Surface life of virus may come into affect here
10. 4 Japanese, 2 US people , 1 Canadian , 1 New Zealand person, 1 Taiwanese
11. Crew and passengers will be notified when they can disembark (est. minimum 2 weeks from now)
12. This info is over 20 hours old, 35 now infected in Japan (sorry, but I don't know if that includes the passengers also)
13. According to a passenger, limited information is being shared by the captain
14. A fourth chartered flight is due to leave at 8 pm tonight at Haneda airport and arrive in Wuhan around midnight. About 200 people will be brought back. Japanese and Chinese. The Chinese govt. allowed the departure of around 70 Chinese (don't hold me on these numbers , please)
15 Medical supplies are on the above flight

Thank you all for reading everyone's updates. We have so many professionals in all trades on this forum and its very heart-warming of all the kindness and sharing among us members here. Much appreciated by musicismagic and the rest of us.

REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 20 MINUTES AND WEAR SOME EYE WEAR.
IF YOU HAVE THE VIRUS, PLEASE WEAR THE BEST MASK AVAILABLE
IF YOU HAVE A COLD, PLEASE WEAR A MASK

Very important now to teach toilet rules to your children when they use public toilets. We in Japan are kind of wacky (at least it appears that way on Japanese TV ) when it comes to toilets.

7:10 pm Tokyo time
45 people now in Japan have the virus
streets in Peking are mostly deserted , looks like snow on the ground also
edit on 0200000053112020-02-06T04:11:53-06:00115302am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I’d say it’s controlling the narrative.

But again tomayto, tomahto

You DO realize this is a conspiracy site, right?

And if it was developed, manufactured, and disseminated in China, even accidentally, do you think we would know?

Might the CCP be strong-arming scientists and virologist to not spill the beans? I mean it’s not like they’re killing people for spreading rumors or going against the party line.
Right?

Just a thought

Here’s another: everything that’s been posted by bioweapons experts includes some stuff going back to the 80s and further into the Cold War. So any minute now....

You don't seem to understand that virologists around the world have been studying the 2019-ncov genomes and more recently the actual live virus. So yes, we would know if it wasn't natural

Yes this is a conspiracy site, the motto here is "Deny ignorance" in case you missed that bit.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
Here’s a thought, as we now have children being born with the illness and it’s starting to look like it’s transmitted before birth
news.sky.com...
Given the speculation about having hiv “bit” (although debunk or discounted) would having sex with Asymptomatic patient infect another person?

Remember, we can't see what God sees.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
interesting footage from the cruise liner

HK officials say there are no passengers from mainland china on board..
but there's footage of passengers yelling off the side of the ship that this is a lie, that the staff are from mainland china..

could be some anger and aggression building on the boat.
It looks like a asian cruise (pardon the racism)..
It left China on January 19, Dissembarked on the 24th.
This is the perfect storm for passengers.. recycled air, small contained quarters, shared bathrooms and a contagious virus spreading
...scary!

www.scmp.com...

edit on 6/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

My job is testing for diseases, so I have a great interest in the origins of the virus. People are claiming that it comes from a lab so I'm trying to get evidence of that. There have been a number of claims from HIV protein inserts and pShuttle plasmid inserts, through to stolen samples from Canada, but so far they don't really hold water. Some people on this thread simply kick the can around until the next death toll update. But I'm more interested in the origin.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm guessing this has already been posted, but I didn't see it after plenty of looking.

This links a video of the inside of the emergency hospital built in Wuhan. It is prison style security, as in you cannot get out from the inside. Just long hallways and pass through portals.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here are the latest figures from WuFlu.Live

Confirmed: 28393
Deaths: 566
Recovered: 1316

Rev

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: slatesteam

Because I can. Unlike the Chinese right now I have the opportunity to enjoy life, and I'm not going to waste it on what ifs and existential dread.

No offense , but why are you here then ?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i.postimg.cc...

edit on 6-2-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
I'm guessing this has already been posted, but I didn't see it after plenty of looking.

This links a video of the inside of the emergency hospital built in Wuhan. It is prison style security, as in you cannot get out from the inside. Just long hallways and pass through portals.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

Actually there are different designs that one must really see. Some rooms are spacious and have 4 beds to a curtain partition (that's if I seen the video that went very fast) not a youtube video either.
There are bars both outside and inside every room. I haven't seen the exits, but I would imagine they also have bars on them also, maybe electronic openings

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: kwakakev

My job is testing for diseases, so I have a great interest in the origins of the virus. People are claiming that it comes from a lab so I'm trying to get evidence of that. There have been a number of claims from HIV protein inserts and pShuttle plasmid inserts, through to stolen samples from Canada, but so far they don't really hold water. Some people on this thread simply kick the can around until the next death toll update. But I'm more interested in the origin.

I honestly think all the evidence you need is enshrined in the Chinese reaction to this. Yes the virus originated in bats, but I don’t see the level of reaction in China and the clear economic peril their reactions put them in as purely a response to a naturally occurring virus. I might be wrong, but this shrieks to me of lab grown. We will see, you might be right.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
the panic and fear is because we're all racists?
far out... subtle

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
i.postimg.cc...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am a long time lurker on ATS and I've been following this thread almost from the beginning. Thank you to everyone contributing it as well.
So I've finally got it across to my husband just how concerned I am. He is a head in the sand type of person and I'm a worrier but I do feel better for having told him.

We are in the UK. Our media is reporting that the NHS is setting up "containment pods" and.... if I'm reading it right ... diagnosis will be made by telephone and if infection is confirmed then the person will be picked up and taken elsewhere. The pod will then be decontamintated. That alone is enough to scare the pants off me ....

So for the moment I'm doing a lot of watching, a lot of worrying and a bit of prepping. Thank you again to everyone trying to keeps us informed x

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Difference in Receptor Usage between Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Coronavirus and SARS-Like Coronavirus of Bat Origin

This study is from 2007. From what i understand reading through the abstract, genetic engineering work was done to make bat virus infectious in humans.

No you have misinterpreted the study. The study was comparing the spike protein of SARS and a Bat coronavirus, it even says that in the title.

They used a HIV based inert pseudovirus and it was given bioluminescent gene (luciferase)from a firefly and the spike protein from SARS. They used the pseudovirus to observe how the SARS spike protein attaches to ACE2 receptors in cells via the bioluminescent gene it carried. The study had nothing to do with trying to make Bat coronavirus infectious to humans.

. However, when the RBD of SL-CoV S was replaced with that from the SARS-CoV S, the hybrid S protein was able to use the huACE2 for cell entry, implying that the SL-CoV S proteins are structurally and functionally very similar to the SARS-CoV S. These results suggest that although the SL-CoVs discovered in bats so far are unlikely to infect humans using ACE2 as a receptor, it remains to be seen whether they are able to use other surface molecules of certain human cell types to gain entry.

The infection was monitored by measuring the luciferase activity, expressed from the reporter gene carried by the pseudovirus, using the luciferase assay system (Promega).

But in the report comes this warning,

, the same CoVs infecting different bat species (26, 29, 39), the high density of bat habitats, and the propensity
for genetic recombination among different CoVs, it is not unreasonable to conclude that bats are a natural mixing vessel for the creation of novel CoVs and that it is only a matter of time before some of them cross species barriers into terrestrial mammal and human populations.

Full report PDF link, jvi.asm.org...
edit on 6-2-2020 by weirdguy because: Because I had a spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TickettyBoo

Hang in there, Tick'

You're not the only one with eyes open at the moment, and we hear your concern.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TickettyBoo

NHS haven’t done anything like that in a long time, and generally don’t “over react” I’m thinking that like china at the start people thought they were over reacting but as said before “actions speak louder than words”

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is a very conflicting report in the Daily mail which shows cases and death toll a much higher rate than we are being told from Chinese Government!

24,859 have aparently died according to one poster on onecent and 154,023 infected. but could be a prank or it could be for real as it was altered to the state 14,446 infected and 304 dead. This post was obviously from a while back with those official figures as today the figures stand at 28,344 infected and 565 dead.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

While some people said the staggering figures could have been leaked by journalists with conscience in defiance of Beijing's order; others argued that the trending screen grabs could have been digitally altered.

The other erroneous or leaked figures posted included 79,808 suspected cases - four times the official numbers - and the number of cured cases as 269, rather than 351. The news comes amid widespread speculation that the Communist Party in Beijing may be suppressing the ravages of the deadly flu-like virus. MailOnline cannot independently verify the authenticity of the screen grabs. Tencent has not issued any statement regarding the accusation. The official death toll continues to rise in China as the country's National Health Commission reported 73 new deaths overnight - another daily record.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I've seen lots of discussion on different sites about Prof.Zhengli's study. It was a study on the virus that was published right before it started infecting a lot of people in Wuhan. I can provide a link where it talks about it. I think it may also have the full text link there, too.

Anyways from the way it sounds, the bad pneumonia cases and deaths are from people being reinfected with the virus, which may explain why it took a while for people to become deathly ill from the virus and why some people recover. I'm not entirely sure if thats correct and you may have very well answered this already. Antibody-dependent enhancement is what people are referring too. I'm guessing this may have been discussed here already. Just curious as to what you think and if you were already aware of it.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join