It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Pakistan passes resolution to publicly hang child sexual abusers

"1,304 cases of sexual abuse of children reported from January to June last year."

Wonder if they'll have live streams.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE adding today's 72 tweets and 6 Q posts up to Q3848:

Q V16.63 20200208 to 3848 incl. DECODE tools

Automated DECODES and Qclock search,Crumb Analysis all updated.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
40mins ago from 8kun admin.....

twitter

Read the thread, Julians Rum is dropping some serious info about the NYT - unreal.

ETA:

Julian's Rum - twitter

edit on 9/2/2020 by Sublimecraft because: added link

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From the soccer ball manufacturing capitol of the World..

Touch the children...Off with yer Head!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Julian's Rum šŸ„ƒ
@JuliansRum
Ā·
31m
I believe that whenever [they] DDoS 8kun itā€™s because theyā€™re about to move something. They want to prevent Q from dropping stringers to other white hats while doing so.

Just a theory. But logic dictates that unless they shut down 8kun completely thereā€™s no point to a DDoS.
Quote Tweet

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
Ā· 54m
Multiple people are asking me when this current attack started. Our internal DDoS alarms went off at around Feb 9 @ 3:25 GMT.

Related to Spectrum outages?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

Russia Hoax -> Barr/Durham
Ukraine Hoax -> Graham/Grassley/Cruz

Senator Lindsey Graham today. Arrests coming. Not sure who, though.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So this is pretty nuts if I'm understanding this correctly.

So I entered this into the goog: election results iowa vote totals

The result is at the top of the page comes from AP Here

So I screen capped each as of "yesterday."

[...]

Late on this, but from what I understand, the vote tally for the dems are "state delegate equivalents (SDE). So that's not individual vote counts. If this has already been pointed out I apologize.
edit on Sun Feb 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

According to Soleimani...

Apparently the post office mixed up the mail. I accidentally got a box of results from Iowa and the Iowa Democratic Party got mailed an inflatable goat that I bought... for reasons.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Steady on, Care -- I'm sure we'll all get used to Gitmo eventually!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My guess for big arrest would be Holder, it touches everybody

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Steady on, Care -- I'm sure we'll all get used to Gitmo eventually!

Cheers

Congressman Steve Scalise said something similar last night on Hannity. With the Impeachment storm behind us, Republicans are becoming bolder and more outspoken about the hell that Democrats/MSM put the country, and the President through.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

My guess for big arrest would be Holder, it touches everybody

President Trump told a still grieving family this past week that he's pushing to have some critical Fast and Furious documents declassified and released.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Assuming a big arrest(s) will happen soon that could be almost anyone since they're all corrupt as hell.
Last week FBI Director Christopher Wray said the bureau has about 1,000 ongoing investigations related to Chinaā€™s attempted theft of U.S. based technology spanning just about every industry. We know China has many corrupt US politicians in their pocket. The 1000 Talents Plan may turn out to be a MOAB.

Senate investigation:
Threats to the U.S. Research Enterprise: Chinaā€™s Talent Recruitment Plans [PDF]

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've long said that A.G. Barr needs to put together a team of Special Prosecutors, because the corruption and scandals are too numerous for one man/team (John Durham).

In addition to the Trump-Russia Entrapment, the Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman Entrapment, we also have a big "Americans in Ukraine" corruption scandal being uncovered by Senator Grassley.

After receiving a briefing and documents from Rudy Giuliani, Chuck Grassley sent this letter graphics.reuters.com... to the Treasury Department this past November, and is now receiving reams of evidence against many Americans, including Hunter Biden.

The Senate has been accumulating evidence, and Rudy Giuliani has rounded up witnesses who are ready to testify when Senate Hearings get underway.

Tonight, Rudy said President Trump will be TOTALLY vindicated soon: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I think Durham has done that. Heā€™s expanded his team several times. This isnā€™t like Mueller where after 3 years he doesnā€™t even know what his team did or who they were.

You go SC when youā€™re looking for a crime. SC becomes ā€œpoliticalā€.

You stick with DOJ when youā€™ve found the crime (Oct 2019) and youā€™re digging to see how far it goes. DOJ has all the power it needs.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In case you didn't notice...
Back in January 27,2020
'Certainly will be a standout': John Durham appoints new criminal chief

The federal prosecutor in charge of the Justice Department inquiry into the origins of the Russia investigation appointed a new criminal division chief.

John Durham, a U.S. attorney from Connecticut, announced on Monday that the role will be taken by Sarah Karwan, who has prosecuted a wide variety of criminal cases........

ā€œI am thrilled that Sarah Karwan will lead our criminal division,ā€ DurhamĀ said in a statement. ā€œDuring her more than 12 years as an [assistant U.S. attorney], Sarah has done it all, prosecuting violent criminals, drug traffickers, financial fraudsters, corrupt public officials, and a wide variety of other wrongdoers. Given the breadth of her experience and her exceptional lawyering skills, she certainly will be a standout as our new criminal chief.ā€

edit on 292020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
8kun up. Was under serious attack.

ā€œThe first will send a shock waveā€ -Q

Why I think that means Corney;

- heā€™s at the point of the control of action. There are players above (ordering/directing) and below (OPS/actions).
- this ā€œshockwaveā€ travels up AND down the coup ladder. Those below now know they are at risk. Those above know Corney has it all; likely including multiple get out of jail cards he can trade.
- Corney has been demonstrative during all of this. Almost taunting. As if heā€™s insulated.
- ā€œshockwaveā€ could also be associated with the meme of the missile heading toward Corney (didnā€™t a Q drop include that meme?)

ETA: Yep, Q drop #3335 (MOAB)

Just my opinion.
edit on 9-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200209001D

Part 1 of 2 or 3 parts analysing Q posts pointed to by the first 29 POTUS tweet deltas on Feb 8th - read from bottom to top:
(All have Feb 8th encoded in post timestamp except the one with * which has Feb 9th)

07:39:23 AM Delta = 00:03
Q3 Why did POTUS meet Bob under cover of FBI Dir interview? Bob unable to serve as Dir per the law. Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....) POTUS has everything. Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
07:39:20 AM Delta = 05:56 *
Q556 The 'CURE' will spread WW. Have FAITH
07:33:24 AM Delta = 01:57
Q157 Who has All the Information?
07:32:27 AM Delta = 00:28
Q28 Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts. Picture being Painted.
07:31:59 AM Delta = 00:18
Q18 What is Pelosiā€™s net worth? How was this obtained given salary as career official? Why is Pelosiā€™s memory going? Could it protect against prosecution?
07:31:31 AM Delta = 00:12
Q12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.
07:31:19 AM Delta = 02:14
Q214 Facebook CIA Spying Tool
07:29:05 AM Delta = 02:52
Q252 Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank. Future topic. Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb). Think AIDS. Future topic. Relevant. #FLYROTHSFLY#
07:26:13 AM Delta = 00:09
Q9 qanon.pub..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Q9 At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
07:26:04 AM Delta = 00:55
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.
07:25:09 AM Delta = 00:23
Q23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
07:24:46 AM Delta = 00:30
Q30 WH was booby trapped - When Trump was elected you canā€™t possibly imagine steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
07:24:16 AM Delta = 00:12
Q12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.
07:24:04 AM Delta = 00:02
Q2 Hillary Clinton Detained, Not Arrested (Yet)
07:24:02 AM Delta = 00:36
Q36 MI - There is simply no other way than to use the military. Itā€™s that corrupt and dirty. Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.
07:23:26 AM Delta = 03:39
Q339 George Soros Election Fraud CONFIRMATION
07:19:47 AM Delta = 01:01
Q101 Obama Extract Stringer
07:18:46 AM Delta = 00:30
Q30 WH was booby trapped - When Trump was elected you canā€™t possibly imagine steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
07:18:16 AM Delta = 00:57
Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt
07:17:19 AM Delta = 00:24
Q24 Draining the Swamp
07:16:55 AM Delta = 00:13
Q13 Now think about timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. Iā€™ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.
07:16:42 AM Delta = 00:18
Q18 What is Pelosiā€™s net worth? How was this obtained given salary as career official? Why is Pelosiā€™s memory going? Could it protect against prosecution?
07:16:24 AM Delta = 00:20
Q20 POTUS WH mtg with MI generals. Renovations
07:16:04 AM Delta = 00:47
Q47 You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked. Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
07:15:17 AM Delta = 00:09
Q9 At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
07:15:08 AM Delta = 01:11
Q111 Why would this Obama be funded pre-political days? The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
07:13:57 AM Delta = 00:20
Q20 POTUS WH mtg with MI generals. Renovations
07:13:37 AM Delta = 00:21
Q21 Intense shilling - can paint picture without risking operation
07:13:16 AM

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Apropos of nothing.

I find this burgeoning crisis with the Wuhan virus to have emerged at a suspiciously convenient time. Hard to believe the pandemic is a diversionary action, but as soon as POTUS really started picking up steam -- crisis time.

I am not inclined to dismiss it as exaggerated. Something bad is happening in China and we really haven't had enough time to see where this situation will "go" outside of China.

If the pandemic becomes a significant crisis outside of China, there will be much less support for any of the political struggles taking place today in Washington. Has Q even mentioned this pandemic?

Not sure, but it seems like just the thing to derail investigations and deliver a golden opportunity for the "playahs" to demand a game of "kiss and make up, we've all got bigger fish to fry now".

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Iā€™m thinking the other direction.

China Trade Phase I completed.

This coronavirus is hurting the already shaky Chinese economy. This event forces China to not only comply with Phase I but softens them for Phase II.

The world was on alert very early and while itā€™s spreading fast in China, itā€™s being mitigated outside China.

If this was a designed event, it really seems to be exclusive to China in its deepest impact. It could also be the unintended event/results of nature or normal bio hazard research risks being realized.

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join