It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Over at 8kun and various places on ATS I read references to “civil war”. It’s always in the context of Trump supporters rising up to violently or forcefully taking some type of action.

Then I reflect on what we’ve always known. The Left always accuses the Right of doing what the Left has already done or is doing. It’s how all of these hoaxes are born.

Now, with that understanding, if there’s an uprising or violent effort to rebel, it’s going to be from the Left. Why would conservatives or Republicans or Trump Supporters need to initiate a civil war? They (we) are winning.

It’s the Left/Dems that are spiraling out of control. Losing their power and influence. The $ money train isn’t what it used to be. The Right isn’t backing down and staying quiet.

If there is to be violence or rebellion; it’ll be from the Left and their deep seated rage/hate for America. Good thing America is more than prepared to defend itself from such an attack if it ever came to pass.

Another point; based on MSM news/print you’d think America was being torn in half. I’m just not seeing it in the streets, workplace, grocery stores, or parks. Everyone seems to be living their lives trying to do best for themselves and families. Like normal. I have a very diverse workplace near the Southern Border and things are better than ever. The melting pot of race, creed, color, religions all humming along.

There’s always hot spots and evil to contend with but all in all, America is being America. Keep in mind;

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you just ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day; you’re the asshole.” - rg

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, page 6 says Flynn has "serious chronic health issues"?

Tied to military service in combat zones. Doesn’t sound like his current health is failing.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200208003D

Having brought tweets up to date in the spreadsheet, some interesting messages appear in the Posts per Day Calendar:

Week
Jan 25>31 Posts+Tweets gives SKYUCAT
Jan 25>31 Tweets givesSKYJCRP

Sky Event?
JC=James Comey?
RP=Roleplay?

Feb 01>07 Posts+Tweets gives IWRCTRL
Feb 01>07 Pictures gives B_A_D_A... (BadaBING?)

Institute for Water Resources control? Watch the Water!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Then I reflect on what we’ve always known. The Left always accuses the Right of doing what the Left has already done or is doing. It’s how all of these hoaxes are born.

This is true. The most blatant one is the election interfering. If russia via a few guys buying a few hundred bucks in darpabook ads is election interfering worthy of overturning an election, then what the hell is illegal aliens shipped across the border voting?

Someone said Liz THANKED the illegal immigrants for her Iowa votes but of course it was not clear to me that if was the border crossers or Soros.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry if I missed this.
Has today's POTUS' "Red Carpet"/missing 't' Tweet been discussed yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

From Gen. Flynn’s sister, Clare...

My brothers, sisters and I were intentionally named. Many of us were named after Catholic Saints. Michael was named after Saint Michael the Archangel. As fate would have it and as my mother and I would often talk about, Michael’s life experiences and 33-year military career would come to emulate his namesake as a “protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil.” There are many examples in his life that establish the uncanny resemblance he has to his namesake, particularly with respect to Michael’s distinguished moral fortitude and inner strength of character.

DEFENDANT’S MEMORANDUM IN AID OF SENTENCING [PDF]

Q quote from C.M. Rayne, is from “The Forbidden Land of Andara - First of three books in the series.
The Forbidden Land of Andara (Andara, #1)
Dark Oracle (Andara, #2)
Forgotten Beast (Andara, #3)

Great Connect EMN.

FWIW, Monatomic Andara Crystals – Bridging Science, Metaphysics, and Healing not meant to generate off topic, just happened to notice the interesting connect.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan

Serious question..... who is doing the encoding; or the anomaly naming,
within the Gematria framework?? I understand that it is numerically based;
but someone, or a group of, is maintaining this system.
Am truly curious!!

LC

LC, I really know very little about it - not really my thing per se. It does seem as it has become more an integrated part of Q decodes the connects have expanded. Or our collective awareness is greater so the information has expanded.

I've said this before. Our learned friend who introduced it here in thread one, said we could find ourselves in the gematria - he found Rel and others before he left.

Not only have I found myself, the detail in the results would probably doxx me. I did not enter the information, it was in there already.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sorry if I missed this.
Has today's POTUS' "Red Carpet"/missing 't' Tweet been discussed yet?

DJT Tweet

Not yet.

Q
edit on 8-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know. They are to be expected. The first unsealed indictment is supposed to shock the world. I'm good with this though. They all need to answer for their crimes and you have to start somewhere. Hopefully Comey, Clapper, and Brennan aren't too far behind!— Jon Bradley ⭐⭐⭐ (@Jonbradley1723) February 8, 2020

I think Hillary Clinton's arrest would really, really shock the world. Only a handful of non-Americans would recognize any other big names in American politics, namely, nerds like me.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder what the Gamatriac has on the name 'Dick'? Bet you it circles right back to the Big O.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
24 US Marines were discharged after an investigation over their alleged involvement in drug crimes and a human trafficking operation along the border.

Military.com

Twenty-four members of the California-based 1st Marine Division have faced judicial or administrative action over human-smuggling or drug-related offenses associated with arrests made during a July battalion formation, Maj. Kendra Motz, a spokeswoman for the unit, told Military.com.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Clip

Chinese Think Tank created "A report that assessed all 50 of America's Governors. They labeled each of YOU friendly, hardline, or ambiguous."

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And there you have it: 33 years of selfless service. That's very symbolic.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Leave it to you to point that one out. 😄😎

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It may be that we are being told to expect a "Red Carpet" Event/MOAB.

The missing "t" in "impeachmen_" may mean we should take special notice of this particular Tweet...or, perhaps, that this MOAB involves the letter "t".
edit on 8-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Moar red carpet.

DJT Tweet

REDS

He also tweeted Bob Knight - wearing RED.

Movie: REDS, red carpet, Warren Beatty movie?

REDS = more then one, as in Pete Bernie and Liz? Gamble didn't pay off? (impeachment or rig for red?)

1963-1986 = 23 years = pain

4,256 = 17 = Q

JFK = 1963 death.

And Just because: Gematria on "Get pete rose..." : Barracks wife. ML Obama is so evil.

Pete wore #14

Q#14 Partial

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Listen to this with Q glasses on.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I'm sure Cuomo & Newsom is right at the top of that 'friendly' list.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm sure Cuomo & Newsom is right at the top of that 'friendly' list.

That clip was short, but it seemed to me he struggled a bit to spit that out. Maybe he was tired, or maybe there is more to it - was he warning the legacy Gov's Newsom and Cuomo???

DJT Tweet today: "Governor Cuomo wanted to see me this weekend. He just canceled. Very hard to work with New York - So stupid. All they do is sue me all the time!"

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dog Comms? This headline caught my eye...

How the Queen sent a man to the gallows with the words 'Do you know he even shot the dog?': CHRIS MULLIN offers a rare insight into the monarch's steely mind and waspish wit

There is evidence, too, of steel. When, in 1973, the killer of Sir Richard Sharples, the Governor of Bermuda, had his appeal against the death sentence rejected, his last hope was a plea to the Queen for mercy. A Privy Counsellor of my acquaintance was dispatched to the Palace with the relevant paperwork. Needless to say the advice was ‘reject’. She duly signed away the culprit’s life, remarking as she did so: ‘Fancy appealing to me for mercy. Do you know he even shot the dog?’

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join