It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He says much more in the longer clip version below. I think he put specific governors on notice; i.e. Pension funds. He specifically named Richmond, Minneapolis, Portland, Jupiter FL, and other cities as being lobbied DIRECTLY by Communist party actors.
He goes on about the Chinese competition (infiltration) all the way down to elementary & high schools is of enormous national importance and significant Int'l importance.
He spoke of the Thousand Talents Plan which I posted on regarding the Harvard scientist who was recently arrested. Ultra deep rabbit hole of many things not yet discovered! China has free reign in OUR system yet we are completely shut out from theirs. Something he said regards to banning many DOE scientists including the nuclear lab in NM reminded me of that strange Op that went down in Sunspot, NM. Worth a listen.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gen Flynn: all this sounds like the closest to a saint I will ever see. He belongs in the Trump administration.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

He says much more in the longer clip version below. I think he put specific governors on notice; i.e. Pension funds. He specifically named Richmond, Minneapolis, Portland, Jupiter FL, and other cities as being lobbied DIRECTLY by Communist party actors.
He goes on about the Chinese competition (infiltration) all the way down to elementary & high schools is of enormous national importance and significant Int'l importance.
He spoke of the Thousand Talents Plan which I posted on regarding the Harvard scientist who was recently arrested. Ultra deep rabbit hole of many things not yet discovered! China has free reign in OUR system yet we are completely shut out from theirs. Something he said regards to banning many DOE scientists including the nuclear lab in NM reminded me of that strange Op that went down in Sunspot, NM. Worth a listen.

I was just about to post this - great minds! Yes, you could hear a mouse sneeze when he dropped the list bomb two minutes in. Dead silence the whole speech.

I thought the message was, "we know what you are doing, and you're not doing that, right?" Maybe that explains why the odd Cuomo DJT tweet.

I wonder if this shift was included in the trade deal in some way? He mentioned the pension funds. Could this speech be letting them know the whole thing is over, so act accordingly?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain-machine interface is turning sci-fi into reality

So far, the brain-machine interface by Neuralink has reportedly helped a primate communicate with a computer interface. There are plans to install a prototype this year into a human. According to Musk, they are still on track to do this.

“It will ultimately be used to make up for entire lost sections of the brain due to stroke/accident/congenital. Don’t want to get too excited, but the potential is truly transformational for restoring brain & motor functions. There is no other way to do it imo,” Musk also wrote on Twitter.

DARPA, Harvard scientist Charles Lieber (arrested/indicted by DOJ), Gates Foundation/Vaccines, Microsoft DoD Jedi contract, National Institute of Health, and dozens more private corporations, all involved in Brain-computer interface (BCI) technology.

Speaking of JEDI...

The CIA wants to upgrade its cloud tech without DoD’s JEDI drama

Feeling left out... ditching Amazon.?

The CIA is ready to update its cloud technology, and multiple reports this week indicated that the agency has begun a multi-billion-dollar procurement process. A CIA spokesperson was tight-lipped when asked to confirm.

That could be because an agency used to working in secret simply wants to avoid all the attention that the Pentagon’s JEDI cloud procurement process got, and quietly go about its business. As we’ve learned, when you’re dealing with large cloud vendors like Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, and the contract involves billions, fireworks tend to follow.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Had the same thoughts. Could be subtle message that the free ride is over. Maybe along the lines of, Get your act together or we (Feds) will make changes you're certain not to like. I expect some fireworks in the coming months or at least some fallout.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So this is pretty nuts if I'm understanding this correctly.

So I entered this into the goog: election results iowa vote totals

The result is at the top of the page comes from AP Here

So I screen capped each as of "yesterday."

DJT 31,464

Top 3 Dems 1854

Now someplace else I saw different vote totals but it is hard to find votes, but a SLEW of percentages with are fully misleading without totals so who knows. In fact, if you just enter in "results" you get the BS percentage nonsense.

If this is accurate THIS is what folks are freaking about. There is no way to spin this. They rigged the election to divvy up 2000 votes?

Popular vote wins? "Swing State" for the dems? Really?

I'm sure I'm missing something in all of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 47c813 No.8079097
Feb 8 2020 20:33:25 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
An informed public threatens those in power.
Q

edit on 8-2-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a02321 No.8079342
Feb 8 2020 20:57:04 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Confirmed.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Communist China has a list of what?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the longer version. It was eye opening for me. Now if he would speak to the Fethullah Gulan schools all over the US

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

US State governors. Refer to video at top of this page. 👆
edit on 8-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So at the moment, their are flight restrictions going to and from Chinastein. Due to the Corona Virus.

1-99 was just mentioned.

Dig: Wheels Up Flight Logs
Q.
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Jul 2019 - 10:27:58 AM
[Wheels Up] flight logs [CLAS 1-99] under investigation by FBI/DOJ?
Q
Q

Pompeo has seen the "list"

Going back to the Corona satellite post's -- 2013,2014,2015,2016..ending in 2016. I think we're missing something here.

Where's Snowden?

Edward Snowden Coming Back to USA in 2020?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 Dec 2019 - 5:15:09 PM
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

Is this "Virus" preventing his homecoming?

Snowden in China
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
5 Mar 2018 - 11:47:05 PM
@Snowden
Welcome to China.
Border crossing -3.
Spartans in Darkness.

It seems this Corona Virus that according to Q were "CIA Satellites" and are now "offline"
has slowed/stopped travel in and out of China.

Another CIA Satellite Offline
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Aug 2018 - 6:45:30 PM
CIA Satellite Offline
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Aug 2018 - 6:44:36 PM
>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q
>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q

One Arizona Banking

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium
Communist China has a list of what?

See chranky
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Also 8Kun down with
Chrome & Firefox

Tor coming up now

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Edward Snowden Coming Back to USA in 2020?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 Dec 2019 - 5:15:09 PM
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

Edward Snowden, NSA leaker, seeking extension of Russian residence permit: Reports

“His residence permit will expire in April 2020, and we are working to extend it for several years,” said Mr. Kucherena, the state-run TASS agency reported in English.

“It was not my choice to be here, and this is what people forget,” Mr. Snowden told NPR last year. “It was not my choice to live in Russia.”

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 47c813 No.8079097
Feb 8 2020 20:33:25 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
An informed public threatens those in power.
Q

20:33:25 Mirrored = 25 or 5x5 eyes on 33 govs in 2020?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What has 4 legs and smarter than the Dem overlords?
Just Belgian Malinois learning to fly. Conan brothers. 😎

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can we believe that though?

Sounds like a perfect smoke and mirrors scenario

edit on 8-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 02/09/20 (Sun) 03:17:53 9fc5e4 (1) No.8079763

twitter.com...

The bottom half was instructed (99% good).

The first will send a shock wave.

Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Can we believe that though?

Sounds like a perfect smoke and mirrors scenario

Remember, he's a symbol - not a person and he's renOgade's legacy.

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join