It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thanks for the corrections brewtiger!

Anon on /qresearch reckon that CLAS 1-99 are classes of crime, e.g. Sedition, or selling out SAP programs.

They also say that Markers represent MARKS, i.e. indicidual criminals.

Where a CLAS exists on a post, count the capital Ms to see how many key perps it applies to.
edit on 7-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Q3840

Feb 7 2020 12:00:26 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

edit on 7-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This deserves an encore.

edit on 7-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CanMan, I think it's relevant that Ciara is an ITALIAN name.

I knew an italian girl called Ciara as a child and in italian it is definitely pronounced Key-Ah-Ra!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, the pot will be stirred but Trump will do the opposite, just to make them look dumb.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Q3841

twitter.com...📁
If dirty cops ran the investigation into the DNC breach, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into election interference, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into [HRC] private server/email scandal, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
RUSSIA DID NOT 'HACK' [penetrate] THE DNC SERVER.
>internal DL / release
>crowdstrike manipulation of source
RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016.
>crowdstrike manipulation of source
The truth will be made public.
Q

edit on 7-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: usb pendrive

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

takes the ciaramella whistleblower thing to a whole nother level...lol
edit on 7-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

#55 qmap.pub...

Twitter Marker
Anonymous
2 Nov 2017 - 1:44:21 PM

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

What is the address of that new post? Yep: "Storm is Upon Us".

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL. You read my mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The words in the DJT tweet seem off to me, so I replaced one word for fun - cranky don't call me adam shifty.

Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Resistance. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days. Nothing is easy, but...

....he will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the Resistance hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone. Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Huh, that is new to me as well. Closer to home though I think of the movie "Eagle Eye."

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Q3842

Feb 7 2020 12:29:42 (EST) NEW
Why is China/Qatar donating vast sums of money to our education institutions?
finance.yahoo.com...📁
>>>>>
www.justice.gov...📁
Is it really so hard to believe [F] actors are able to bribe those in key positions within the US to betray their Country?
Q

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200207004D

This POTUS tweet has a CAPS only simple gematria decode relevant to IOWA caucuses balls-up:

I think they should blame RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA again! If they can’t count votes properly, how are they going to run U.S. HealthCare?

twitter.com...

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:

a) Base = IRUSSIARUSSIARUSSIAIUSHC = 330
Equivalents: Larry Silverstein, brandon timothy vondal, worshipful master, Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Q330

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4a55e6 No.74037 📁
Dec 11 2017 13:44:10 (EST)
We have a special place picked out for GS.
Really special.

Q

b) RemoveDupes = HC = 11... (HC = Hillary Clinton)

Q11

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147175452 📁
Oct 29 2017 22:20:11 (EST)
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

2) Tweet timestamp of 07:59:58 points to:

Q58

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661332 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:40:27 (EST)

>>147661217Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 7th.

Q759

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0245cc No.378936 📁
Feb 14 2018 20:34:20 (EST)
Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein, others re: the shooting today?
Do you believe in EVIL?
Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE.
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 7th.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Layer by layer, all is being revealed. When we get to the deepest corruption, we will have been prepared, and we will be at the ready to help others who may exhibit sickening shock at the extent of betrayal and by whom.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
REPORT: Trump Administration Will Remove Anti-Trump Deep State Operative Alex Vindman from NSC Following His Role in Sham Impeachment

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

Any moves would come after the Senate on Wednesday acquitted Trump on a near party-line vote at the conclusion of the two-week impeachment trial. The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the picture in Q3841 is Q2697!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any ideas what CLAS 1-99 refers to?

Library of Congress Classification: Class H -- Social sciences

Class H: Social Sciences is a classification used by the Library of Congress Classification system. This article outlines the subclasses of Class H.

CLAS 1-99.......Social Sciences

2 Branches
2.1 Anthropology
2.2 Communication studies
2.3 Economics
2.4 Education
2.5 Geography
2.6 History
2.7 Law
2.8 Linguistics
2.9 Political science
2.10 Psychology
2.11 Sociology

Class H: Social Sciences, Everything that has been corrupted, distorted, manipulated, and controlled by the ruling class to keep us enslaved.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We are on page 333 now.
I believe that is the 'Go' signal for the 'Storm is upon us' operation.

Q, did you get that?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
REPORT: Trump Administration Will Remove Anti-Trump Deep State Operative Alex Vindman from NSC Following His Role in Sham Impeachment

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

Any moves would come after the Senate on Wednesday acquitted Trump on a near party-line vote at the conclusion of the two-week impeachment trial. The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

I'd suggest that Both TWINS go - they are identical

"A source close to the Trump administration informs Breitbart News that Army Lt. Col. Yevgeny Vindman, a senior ethics lawyer for the National Security Council (NSC), is in charge of reviewing all publications by current and former NSC officials.

The official added that Yevgeny Vindman could have seen former National Security Advisor John Bolton’s draft manuscript after it was submitted for prepublication review at the end of December.

The review is a standard process that allows the NSC to review book manuscripts, op-eds, or any other material for any classified material to be eliminated before publication.

Anonymous sources conveniently leaked to the New York Times claiming former National Security Advisor John Bolton’s book manuscript accused President Trump of tying Ukraine aid to Biden investigations.

edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join