It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biden involvement in this instance with China makes Hillary's sap server seem all the more plausible.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
JAMES WOODS is back on Twitter!!!!! And, he's on fire! Gosh I've missed him.

twitter.com...

On a roll no less, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if Q gets status-briefings on what is being done to remedy the growing list of crimes and injustices? If so, I wish he would share just a little of, it on a regular basis.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

More than? Ask the average tin foil hat wearing folks and they'll that's the list.

"More than..." That needs time to percolate.

My take on the "More than" is that the realities underlying everything

are

More severe than is known
More pervasive than is known
More evil than is known
Their tentacles reach further with more destructive interconnections than is known
Their impunity is worse & longer & more pervasive than is known
Their destructiveness is worse than has been imagined

The synergistic combinations of components, effects, evildoers in many contexts are multiplied together in devastating ways beyond what anyone would guess.

And

That there are other "more than" components, operations, relationships that are hard to put in conventional words & will await new words & understandings once things are more widely known.

My 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I may sound like a broken record, but the one thing bigger than everything on that list is 9/11... the silence is deafening.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This pic tells me all I need to know about Mitt

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I met a couple tonight while dining out at a nice place, they were seated next to me. With about 10 years on me, it places them in the Boomer Generation.

The guy was a former atty, and the woman mentioned her son was in military service in DC. So the guy knew military history in a superficial way, which was fine....until they brought up Trump.

I'll spare the whole conversation, but to point out some inconsistencies. He said someone needs to assassinate Kim Jong-un, but thought it was abhorrent KJ killed his own brother. I said "not if he was trying to kill KJ", lol.

The guy ranted about Trump's "crimes" and the Constitution, but couldn't follow up on the subject. I was tempted to ask if he voted for Hillary or what, but that's too easy... I just asked him to keep an open mind. I explained how the longer you take to form an opinion or take a position, the better you will feel about it.

The point not being about if this guy believes his TV news narrative, but about who he is as a person. He is a life long Democrat, never once questioning the party line in his whole life, and not likely to change now.

I wanted to explain how his generation believes being stubborn is a virtue, where younger and smarter people re evaluate and are emotionally able to change their minds. He's the kind of guy who could massacre a village in Vietnam and justify it as a threat to his way of life.... because someone told him so.

A retired lawyer should be able to weigh both sides. It was actually pretty shocking for me. I tried to help him out, but you know how we have a moral obligation to arm the Kurds and Ukraine, and oh... "election interference"

edit on 7-2-2020 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
These people's authority figure is the TV. I am not kidding.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The argument from authority is based on the idea that a perceived authority must know better and that the person should conform to their opinion. This has its roots in psychological cognitive biases such as the Asch effect

edit on 7-2-2020 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Your description reminded me of Q's statements that the public needs to be eased into realizing what the reality is as opposed to what they have believed it to be all their lives.

I think part of the dilemma for those who have voted Democratic is there is now a gnawing doubt within ... that they have been deceived and manipulated by those whom they trusted. It takes more maturity than most people have to grapple with that realization with calm and dignity.

Even for those who ultimately accept that they were used and manipulated, many of them may radiate a sense of bitterness for years to come.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE includes posts up to Q3839:

Q V16.61 20200207 to 3839 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is the beauty of the private ballot.

“That darn Trump is bad!” - at the office and exit poll

DJT - in the voting booth

In their hearts... they know.
In their minds... they know.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We're in for a storm this weekend, on Sunday 9th Feb 2020 = 9 + 2 = 11:11.

Guess what the storm is named?

Storm Ciara . ..

www.msn.com... ntp

An intense deep area of low pressure, which has now been named Storm Ciara, is being watched closely by meteorologists.

The Met Office has issued two separate yellow warnings for blustery conditions and snow showers.

The first warning comes into effect from 12:00 Saturday lasting through until 23:59 Sunday.

Sunday is 9/2/2020, 11:11.11. (22 is 2 11s).
Storm Ciara = Blustery winds.
Winds blow, and whistle. = whistleblower = Ciara. Ciaramella?
Yellow warnings. Yellow is Q.

Another curious 'thought' just popped in my head ..
Ciara. Pronounced Kee-aR-A? Kay-aR-A? Either way, the syllables are also the letters K R A. Reversed spells ARK.

Noah's Ark?
Noah sounds like 'knower'. A 'knower' has information.
Ark/arc is short for archive. Archive is stored information.

Storm Ciara-mella. A Biblical flood, of information?

Q said it will be Biblical.

edit on 7-2-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this thread by @GregRubini? Hes saying Eric Ciaramella = being protected to protect Obama. That Obama orders the massacre in Kiev in 2014. Also interesting video clip of John Kerry saying everyone in the Obama Admin, including Obama, were trying to get rid of that Ukrainian prosecutor Biden QpQ'd into getting fired.

18. and ERIC CIARAM£LLA is the KEY of it all.

it was Ciaramella who hired the SNIPERS.
Ciaramella is connected with

- Barack Obama
- John Brennan
- Joe Biden
- John Kerry
- Victoria Nuland
- Susan Rice

This is why NOBODY CAN SAY HIS NAME

cc: @RandPaul , @HawleyMO
. t.co...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

MUST READ: UKRAINE BURISMA STORY IS MASSIVE – INVOLVES BILLIONS OF IMF AND US FUNDS LOOTED AND LOST BY BANK CONNECTED TO BURISMA HOLDINGS!

The Biden (and now Kerry) scandal in the Ukraine is much more than about the money paid to Hunter Biden for being a Board member at the largest gas producer in the Ukraine, Burisma Holdings. The real scandal involves billions in funds from the IMF and US in aid that has gone missing.

Burisma (Ukraine’s largest oil and gas provider) has been the subject of many recent news articles because of its scandalous close-knit ties with President Obama’s Vice President Biden and Secretary of State Kerry. (Yes, Kerry is involved here too) A controlling shareholder of Burisma is believed to be held by an entity called Privat Group:

THE PRIVAT GROUP, OR PRIVATBANK GROUP (UKRAINIAN: ГРУПА “ПРИВАТ”, GRUPA “PRIVAT”) IS A GLOBAL BUSINESS GROUP, BASED IN UKRAINE. PRIVAT GROUP CONTROLS THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES OF VIRTUALLY EVERY INDUSTRY IN UKRAINE, THE EUROPEAN UNION, GEORGIA, GHANA, RUSSIA, THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES. STEEL, OIL & GAS, CHEMICAL AND ENERGY ARE SECTORS OF THE GROUP’S PRIME INFLUENCE AND EXPERTISE. NONE OF THE GROUP’S CAPITAL IS PUBLICLY TRADED ON ANY STOCK EXCHANGE.

Within the article this breakdown can be found: HERE (scroll to top of page)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Good Morning.

TGIF.

What a lovely Day to start bringing the pain.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Good Morning.

TGIF.

What a lovely Day to start bringing the pain.

A very good morning to you too Dash. And yes I agree. It's a GLORIOUS day.

And I feel that the coming days are going to be even Gloriouser (is that a word?) lol.

edit on 7-2-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It’s a word now!!! lol

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
(ADDED NEWS BELOW - the movie mention
)
Since Wargames (movie has been a theme) .....

Stumbled across this sequel WARGAMES - DEADCODE (2008)- never knew about it. Went direct to Video (probably why)

Anyway I found it by playing around with gemantrix . com (was seeing what the output of coronavirus was for kix)

They travel to a power plant outside a dam. There, Falken shows them the WOPR (War Operation Plan Response) from the original WarGames film, which now operates the power grid. Falken re-activates WOPR with his backdoor password "Joshua". Meanwhile, RIPLEY hijacks a Predator drone with missiles and a nuclear warhead on board.

US kills top al-Qaeda leader Qasim al-Rimi in Yemen: Donald Trump - FEB 7, 2020

President Donald Trump has confirmed that in a major counterterrorism operation in Yemen the US forces have killed Qasim al-Rimi, a founder and leader of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the jihadist group that claimed responsibility for a mass shooting at an American naval base......
US government had offered a USD 10 million reward for information on Rimi.

“His death further degrades al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and the global al-Qaeda movement, and it brings us closer to eliminating the threats these groups pose to our national security,” Trump said on Thursday.......

edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ok, this is my kind of profound.

Worth re reading. Negative action is responded to by a positive action to paraphrase. Goes with my Yeng/Yang pic. "Balance Padawan" said the Jedi master.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Let this law be known: No action which negatively impacts The Whole can be created without an equal and opposite mistake. All actions that begin with a mistake are eventually canceled out by their mistakes. What remains are the actions that benefit The Whole. This is the foundation of which is built the entirety of creation and its infinite victory over destruction through evolution.

Identify your mistakes or you will be canceled.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join