It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CanadianMason

I draw lines through my 7's ......
so they don't get confused with an upside down L.
Ok, ok..... I just do it to be pretentious.

Making me also pretentious in this matter too. I do that. Why,,,, well,,,, IDK anymore. I did learn it while in college similar to striking the zero. Probably a Math professor. You get so focused on what they teach and their description of things if you are trying hard. Then you see other nerds use it and it is obligatory after a while. Just like the phrases I hate such as "the data are" and "these data" when the data is preposterous sounds better than these data are preposterous !

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I’ve had a lot of conversations with Boomer Republicans. They are in the Trump 100% is perfect camp. And so was GWB. And GHWB. Republican = godliness.

“Lifelong” means so much to Boomers. We ran into this at church. People wanted to be lifelong members of a church so people could say that at their funeral, even though they don’t actually attend or support the church anymore.

Our country has a major boomer problem, but I still feel it’s condescending to throw “ok Boomer” at them, too. Hoping a group of them actually come around through conversation, or the America they love will die when they do.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

1) Q3399, Q3396, and Q3423
I think these should be on the [CLAS 1-99] list (not the "………………")

2) Q3411 The Achilles Heel of the Old Guard is Public Support - Without It They Are Finished
11 Jul 2019 - 10:10:07 AM

This post includes a longer string with CLAS 1-99:
[CIA_CLAS 1-99_56_Human_Psych_&_Emotional_Distress_IIED].

Any ideas what CLAS 1-99 refers to?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh boy. Another whistleblower complaint pending?

Trump talks to Xi; Chinese scientists say a scaly anteater could be coronavirus host

www.foxnews.com...

Mr V on duty during the call?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Pain takes many forms

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think we can pretty much forget about any major arrests before the election.

Trump doesn't want to come up looking like more of a dictator.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Flipped on MSM (CNN) and the panel (including David Axelrod) Were harping how Trump was out for political PayBack ..... Setting up their next narrative - They all appeared very rattled by this fact also

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Flipped on MSM (CNN) and the panel (including David Axelrod) Were harping how Trump was out for political PayBack ..... Setting up their next narrative - They all appeared very rattled by this fact also

I'm sure they think that will be their next Impeachable offense.

MSM: "He can't fire anyone!!"

Trump: Hold my water bottle. (He doesn't drink alcohol)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Maybe the 2nd hand Whistle-blower (Eric Ciaramella) will be hiding out in the U.K. and the big storm there will take him out?

That would indeed "Be Biblical". Great post Doobydoll!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That started yesterday when CNN learned of the numerous records that the State Dept, Secret Service, and Treasury are sending to Senate committees who are investigating Hunter Biden's potential global extortion.

It was almost like a bulletin, LOL. "Look what's been happening while Trump distracts us with impeachment!"

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Vindman is being demoted to sub-private and assigned to hunting for explosives in Syria.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

But not until After he testifies against Ciaramella and Schiff, of course.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I think that is a sound call. After the election may be a different story.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All they have to do is stick him in the Pentagon. Lieutenant colonels are coffee boys there.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just in

The Smell of Failure - Appeals court rules Democrats lack legal standing to sue Trump over alleged emoluments violations

A federal appeals court on Friday dismissed Democratic lawmakers' lawsuit against President Donald Trump for violating the emoluments clause of the U.S. Constitution on technical grounds.

In the ruling, the three-judge panel of the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia found the members of Congress did not have legal standing to bring suit against the president for violating the clause, which bars federal officials from collecting payments from foreign governments without approval of Congress.
Democratic senators and House members argued the president frequently violates the rule with his businesses, including a Washington, D.C. hotel that's popular with foreign government officials.

In their unsigned ruling, the judges cited Supreme Court precedent, noting the 215 lawmakers on the suit are not the majority of Congress, and that they might have had standing if they'd filed suit as majority. "[O]nly an institution can assert an institutional injury," the ruling says.

are the white house sinks fastened securely ? cuz that is next on the list to throw lol

edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

ETA Transcript - Remarks by President Trump to the Nation Feb 6th 2020 - Whitehouse.gov
edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

More than = bigger than

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think part of the dilemma for those who have voted Democratic is there is now a gnawing doubt within ... that they have been deceived and manipulated by those whom they trusted. It takes more maturity than most people have to grapple with that realization with calm and dignity.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Loving your decode doobydoll!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

All they have to do is stick him in the Pentagon. Lieutenant colonels are coffee boys there.

Cheers

A reassignment to Yemen or Libya might be in his Future. We need someone like Vindman there to give his expert advice.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My youngest daughter's name is Ciara. So many people mispronounce it.

Cia is like Kai (rhymes with eye)
ra is like ruh as in rough

kairuh

Gaellic for 'Dark Princess'.

So, personally, I pronounce Ciaramella like kairuh-mella (hard c).

edit on 7-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Also the painful irony that if Trump ran as a Democrat, they would LOVE him.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join