It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here is a recommended video just released by Glenn Beck. I have just begun but at 16 min. he is at the point of mentioning crowdstrike and it may not be what you think it is.

All of his publically released investigative videos have been very informative. Edit: Seems to be about following the money.

edit on 7-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: typo

edit on 7-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].

Ukrainian President asks for missiles, says cannot defend themselves from Russia with blankets...

Pompeo: Trump Sent Defensive Weapons To Ukraine, Obama Sent Blankets

IIRC, someone (maybe on ATS) detailed how the Ukraine Russia thing was provoked by Ukraine (via C_A goons?) because they kept creeping the military right up to the border unnecessarily. Granted not my area at all, but I remember some maps and what not.

This is standard Controller tactics. Define an enemy, provoke until it becomes untenable, then claim victim hood when said enemy hits.

Given the Ukraine exposure the past year it is hard to imagine anything prior to 2017 can be accepted as fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Two Vindmans down...

So many more Vindmans to remove...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A little flashback to 2016, set to Edvard Grieg's "In the Hall of the Mountain King" (one of my faves) -

edit on 2/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].

Ukrainian President asks for missiles, says cannot defend themselves from Russia with blankets...

Pompeo: Trump Sent Defensive Weapons To Ukraine, Obama Sent Blankets

IIRC, someone (maybe on ATS) detailed how the Ukraine Russia thing was provoked by Ukraine (via C_A goons?) because they kept creeping the military right up to the border unnecessarily. Granted not my area at all, but I remember some maps and what not.

This is standard Controller tactics. Define an enemy, provoke until it becomes untenable, then claim victim hood when said enemy hits.

Given the Ukraine exposure the past year it is hard to imagine anything prior to 2017 can be accepted as fact.

Thread by Greg Rubini that I posted some.pages back says that Ciaramella orchestrated the Kiev massacre with Obama's orders. Snipers etc.
edit on 2/7/2020 by imthegoat because: Typos for days

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Dark Journalist again

His last video relating to this subject had the first hour scrubbed from youtube. Here is his twitter comment

Strange to report issues on YouTube with X-Series 80: the 1st hour has been removed after processing with the full 3 hour episode (never seen that). #X80 holds powerful news regarding Moon Township PA. A hint is their airport: Pittsburgh International https://(link tracking not allowed)/2ROg6Pt #UFO

If you go to the link you can see a pick of the airport. Unusual from my perspective. You can see what appears to be the 'all seeing eye'. Click the pic for a larger view.

Within the comments he said he has the full video on his web site for subscribers and by suscribers he doesn't mean paying members. I have not tried to find it yet

Anyway, interesting for those who have good investigative skills.

Promo for current show:

Join us tonight Friday, February 7th for an explosive breakthrough show on the esoteric machinations of the 2020 election and the hidden historical information on the Mason Dixon UFO Stargate put in place at the start of the American Revolution!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FISA works both ways. -Q

I hope they’ve had these treasonous fools wired for a long time.

These people got way out over their skis. They started down this road in early 2016.

Dollars to donuts it wasn’t just Trump being illegally surveilled.

L. Page (DOJ Concubine)
P. Strozk
A. McCabe
J. Corney
J. Clapper
J. Brennan
S. Yates
S. Sandberg (NGO)
J. Carlin
T. McAiffe (NGO)
E. Ciaramella
H. Biden (NGO)
H. Abedin
J. Podesta
C. Mills
N. Ohr (NGO)
B. Ohr
G. Simpson (NGO)
M. Jacoby (NGO)
R. Contreras
L. Lynch
V. Nuland
S. Rice

Lot of low hanging fruit for Barr/Durham in that list. Crossfire Hurricane was their OP but Hurricane Trump will be the pain.

edit on 7-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sometimes people forget that the White House belongs to us... The American People!

The Vindman brothers just got their sorry asses kicked out of "Our House".

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Working both ways like a mirror?

FISA - ASIF -- maybe nothing..

Asif Khan

www.shacknews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What a great week! I am truly enjoying the show.

They fired Sondlen as well.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I like his research but takes me a while to get through 3 hours.

Haven't listened to his previous video but Moon Township stands out regards to big pharma GSK.

The company's single largest market is the United States. Its US headquarters are in The Navy Yard, Philadelphia, and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; its consumer-products division is in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.

Since 2010, GlaxoSmithKline has several times ranked first among pharmaceutical companies on the Global Access to Medicines Index, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

en.wikipedia.org...

They also acquired users DNA from 23andMe.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, re 187 (now 191) new federal judges... do you have any idea how many federal judges there are... Total?

It would be good to know and understand what percentage of the whole have been replaced!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As of January 2019, there are 874 authorized Article III judgeships – 9 on the Supreme Court, 179 on the Circuit, 677 for the District courts including 10 temporary judgeships, and 9 on the US Court of International Trade.

To date, Ronald Reagan has appointed the largest number of federal judges.

Jimmy Carter - 262
Reagan - 383
GHWB - 193
Clinton - 378
Bush - 327
Obama - 329
Trump - 187 (191?)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, re 187 (now 191) new federal judges... do you have any idea how many federal judges there are... Total?

It would be good to know and understand what percentage of the whole have been replaced!

Altogether, there are nearly 1,770 judgeships authorized across the 209 courts in the federal court system. About half of the judges sitting on federal courts are appointed by the President of the United States for life terms

Since taking office, President Donald Trump (R) has nominated 239 individuals to federal judgeships, 187 (191 now) of whom have been confirmed. There were 81 vacancies in the federal judiciary, as of February 3, 2020. Of those vacancies, 19 had pending nominations

Per Balotpedia.

List of past POTUS judges

Judges nominated by Trump

Doesn't seem like they're precisely current as they still list 187 judges for Trump. The bolding above is mine for correction.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Raise your hand if you just reentered this dimension underwhelmed, and requested a transfer...

Look up..Orion is talking..Hour Glass..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I been watching CNN and MSNBC all night.

Cuomo got clobbered by Robert Wray and some young Repub Senator.

Chris Mathews just screamed and I am quoting loosely “People see smoke and wanna know is there a fire. Biden needs to explain Burisma And Hunter”
He went on about it, the panel was speechless and when they came back from break they changed the format to Chris Hayes solo.

Q was right.

ETA I think Nancy Pelosi is close to one of those Jack Nicholson moments when he played the General.
“You can’t handle the truth”

She doesn’t like to be Questioned
She doesn’t like being told she’s wrong and
She really don’t like Trump

She’s about to pop
edit on 7-2-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re GlaxoSmithKline... it has appeared in 128 Timestamp2twocharcode decodes against Q posts and POTUS tweets, as GK.

There are 626 combinations of 2 Char Codes, and 15213 Q Posts and POTUS tweets. Therefore the expectation would be for only 24 occurrences if it were random.

128 times is over 500% what would appear if random - that seems highly significant to me!
edit on 7-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN... so POTUS has replaced coming up to 22% of the total number of federal judges.

I wonder if the real PAIN of trials comes when he hits 23%?

23% would be hit once he's replaced 201 judges - ten to go!
edit on 7-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Cheers for the value add ITG!

So 22% so far, 23% once he reaches 201.

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join