It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So I was reading an article about DHS suspending Trusted Traveler Program and Global Entry for NY State. The article claims it's in response to the Green Light Law in NY that allows illegal immigrants and otherwise to obtain drivers license.

The part I'm having an issue with is when you go to the DHS website (ttp.dhs.gov...) it says..

The extended partial government shutdown has resulted in a substantial backlog of CBP's Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) applications and renewals.

What extended partial shutdown? Did I put on impeachment blinders and miss the news? I thought the House rectified the impending shut down during their impeachment charades?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hi CoramDeo,

The British ex-pat in Thailand was confirmed NOT to have 2019-nCov,
and haven't seen any specific cases mentioning non-Asians.

CNN has been updating worldwide cases here (but doesn't include specifics on all of them):

This is where Wuhan coronavirus cases have been confirmed worldwide

In Vietnam, there are 10 confirmed cases, including some Vietnamese nationals (that had been in Wuhan, working in China or been in direct contact with someone from Wuhan).

On a positive note, it looks like the Vietnamese cases are responding well to treatment. Here are details about a 25-year-old Vietnamese woman that was successfully treated and released:

Vietnamese woman's story of surviving the virus that causes global fears
edit on 6-2-2020 by brewtiger because: double post fix

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

double post
edit on 6-2-2020 by brewtiger because: double post

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Pompeo's dating on the official acquittal of Trump is quite "qurious" as I cant find a single other instance of him writing the zero like this.

I do that anywhere zero 0 could be confused for an oh O, but not in a date column. Computer fonts make it easier. Handwriting mixed letters such as a password or a Product Serial # is problematic on reading it later.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Interesting brewtiger. The woman in Vietnam apparently recovered fairly quickly.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: loam

That's the first blatant endorsement I've seen. Has he done this before?

Q pins on people supporting Trump is just a quality troll. That would have to score high on the Stafford-Simpson Hurricane level of the coming Democratic outcomes. They will be singing to Trump

"You are like a Hurricane, and I'm getting blown away" "I won't to love you but I get so blown away".
32 seconds he starts singing badly

"I am just a dreamer and you are just a dream"

edit on 6-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Let this law be known: No action which negatively impacts The Whole can be created without an equal and opposite mistake. All actions that begin with a mistake are eventually canceled out by their mistakes. What remains are the actions that benefit The Whole. This is the foundation of which is built the entirety of creation and its infinite victory over destruction through evolution.

Identify your mistakes or you will be canceled.
edit on 6-2-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Isn't this something - Can't do anything about the sexual abuse and is he forgetting How rich is the Vatican? So wealthy it can stumble across millions of euros just tucked away ....

Tax the Rich: Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistribution

“Every year hundreds of billions of dollars, which should be paid in taxes to fund health care and education, accumulate in tax haven accounts,” the pontiff told participants in a Vatican seminar, “thus impeding the possibility of the dignified and sustained development of all social agents.”

“Today’s structures of sin include repeated tax cuts for the richest people, often justified in the name of investment and development,” Francis told the meeting organized by the Pontifical Academy for Social Sciences.

During his discourse, the pope repeated his conviction that poverty is on the rise worldwide and “the poor increase around us.”

Hypocrisy at its pinacle - and from such a Godly? man .... err exBouncer (probably a boom boom room ) lol
Those who scream the loudest .....

edit on 262020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Space boy and Don Jr's lapel pins look like this but it's hard to tell for sure....

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

He's also the guy calling for open borders, but enjoys living behind a wall with the Vatican gardens closed to tourists because having them open to the public would be a security risk for His Holiness. Like the signature line used by Lance goes,

"Yep"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I draw a line through my zeros sometimes so they don't get confused for the letter 'O'. There's really no reason to do that for the number/date 2020. There's no possibility for confusion there; everyone will automatically understand they are zeros and not letter 'O'.

Another meaning for drawing a line through a zero is to negate something or to show the absence of something. In this case it would be 'to absent the zeros', i.e., to take the zeros out, leaving just '22'.

Is Pompeo pointing to 22?

Any thoughts on that?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I draw lines through my 7's ......
so they don't get confused with an upside down L.
Ok, ok..... I just do it to be pretentious.
edit on b000000292020-02-06T07:50:52-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 06 Feb 2020 07:50:52 -0600700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was taught to draw a line through my 7s, too. Why? I don't know.

Doing so doesn't seem to help me make a better impression on anyone...not that I'm aware of anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
POTUS Trump at Natl Prayer Breakfast painted a picture that he’s serious about making bad actors pay. He pointed to his WH announcement later today. Sounded really ominous.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This is going to be EPIC ..... Nothing Can Stop What is Coming
God Bless America

Godspeed

edit on 262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I was taught to draw a line through my 7s, too. Why? I don't know.

Prevents confusion with 1s, especially when the 1 has the "hook" up top.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Shocking new details emerge in Fast & Furious scandal.

“There are so many troubling and disturbing things in this interview that the public has never heard before,” said True Pundit’s Thomas Paine. “You have to wonder why no one in the Justice Department is in federal prison.
~ Interview Skip to 28:25 where interview begins.
edit on 6-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Interesting about prayer breakfast and "bad actors" as that could point to MSM/Hollywood as was theme in my precis of Warriror's posts last night.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Space boy and Don Jr's lapel pins look like this but it's hard to tell for sure....

The one they have has a bigger Q on it
from the grandson

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Let he is without Sin, cast the first stone. The Leader of the Catholic Church sadly can't do that.

Let's dig Into the finances of the Holy See and I bet it will be full of questionable, if not illegal, transactions. Look at the Vatican bank scandals and that's just what we know about.

Clean your own house Francis.

This is coming from a non abused altar boy and still Catholic.

Getting tired of his act. And make no mistake, it's an act.

If you look at global statistics, poverty has been declining worldwide for decades. Francis is not being honest about that.

According to the most recent estimates, in 2015, 10 percent of the world's population lived on less than US$1.90 a day, compared to 11 percent in 2013. That's down from nearly 36 percent in 1990. Nearly 1.1 billion fewer people are living in extreme poverty than in 1990.

edit on 6-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join