It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have a live link to speech? BBC decided to talk over it and drown it out from 12:52 onwards!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Haven't been in this thread for a long time. Just watching the president give remarks and he was giving praise to Devin Nunes when I was suddenly reminded of Q.

He said Devin Nunes would find things in the basement and he's always been saying "these people are corrupt!"

Is Devin Nunes Q?? Lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Man pleads guilty to running web server that offered anonymous access to CP

A man who spent years fighting his extradition from Ireland to the U.S. pleaded guilty Thursday in a Maryland courtroom...

Marques, a dual citizen of the U.S. and Ireland, has remained in custody since his August 2013 arrest in Dublin after an extradition request from the U.S. He was living in Ireland at the time of the alleged offenses. The server that he allegedly used was in France.

In a Dec. 19 court filing, Marques’ defense attorneys said “perhaps the greatest overarching question” about the case is how federal investigators were able to pierce the Tor network’s “veil of anonymity” and trace the IP address of the server to a web hosting company in Roubaix, France. “This anonymity is notoriously difficult for government investigators to penetrate,” they wrote.

Defense attorneys said they received an initial answer to that question earlier in December, when the government revealed “vague details” of how they discovered the IP address and location of the server.

“It appears that this disclosure was delayed, in part, because the investigative techniques employed were, until recently, classified,” defense lawyers wrote.

Think you're anonymous when using TOR? Think again. Course, most of us here in this thread already knew that long ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Cheers for link!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Man pleads guilty to running web server that offered anonymous access to CP

A man who spent years fighting his extradition from Ireland to the U.S. pleaded guilty Thursday in a Maryland courtroom...

[...]

Lol and some of us knew that even longer ago. A lot of those guys, bitcoin guys, and even Lulzsec flipped to work for the feds. Good for them, I say, even though they turned their backs on the people they trusted. But why not do what you're good at AND get paid handsomely for it? 🤷‍♂️
edit on Thu Feb 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I'd think the same people who count with their fingers starting with their pinkie.

My daughter used to do it but after her last B-Day, not so much, since she went from 666 to 4.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
A suspicious substance was found in Schiffs office today apparently...

source

“The USCP is continuing to investigate a Suspicious Substance int vicinity of Room 2269 of the Rayburn House Office Building. Staff and other personnel are directed to AVOID THIS AREA until further notice.” 
Pergram reports Room 2269 in the Rayburn House Office Building is Schiff’s office.

The way the question was asked in the Pelosi presser made me think it is drugs....also if it were some nefarious disease or something it would be all over the place right now.

from REL's decode post a couple of pages back, in response to 0311 Warrior's post:
"Apr 28, 2018:
the anthrax and other things we may not even know about. Dark things."

interesting timing....

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Of all the thousands of pics WaPo could have used for their front page headline, "Trump Acquitted", this is the one they used. I just caught a glimpse of it when POTUS held it up at his noon speech, but it was the color version of our Q3782 Castle Clean post.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

ETA: WaPo is following Q? Or.......?

edit on 6-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So POTUS mentioned a Special Place .....

being IOWA

GS and a Special place ... IOWA ?
IOWA really exposed the Shadow / Hillary and Soros connections in the Democratic Debacle the "Fixer" App caused
Curious
YMMV but worth noting
Qmap 330 - Special Place

Special Place for George Soros
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
11 Dec 2017 - 1:44:10 PM
We have a special place picked out for GS.
Really special.
Q

edit on 262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Comey has sunk low. He is now quoting from a WaPo piece this morning by former ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. The quote is just so banal, that all I can think is that the man is just so full of himself he can't see how ridiculous he sounds.
twitter.com...

I am convinced he will go down before this is over with. I would say an XL Big & Tall jumpsuit is in his future.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When will you Q followers get discouraged? After Durham indicts some random nobody to take the fall for the entire deep state actors?

I really hope I'm wrong. I want them all to get their just desserts more than anyone BUT this Q stuff is getting old, imho.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I'd think the same people who count with their fingers starting with their pinkie.

My daughter used to do it but after her last B-Day, not so much, since she went from 666 to 4.

It's possible she counts like a child I guess ?
4 yrs. old is a cute age, hope you're enjoying it !

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
When will you Q followers get discouraged? After Durham indicts some random nobody to take the fall for the entire deep state actors?

I really hope I'm wrong. I want them all to get their just desserts more than anyone BUT this Q stuff is getting old, imho.

Water follows the path of least resistance.
Watch the water carve through the mountains-
at a safe distance of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It's possible she counts like a child I guess ?

I've seen many adults count like this but my point was more about the OK sign or this version of the number 3 hand sign meaning 666 being really out there.

4 yrs. old is a cute age, hope you're enjoying it !

Thank you and yes, she's a lot of fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
One for your scrapbook.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here's another hijacked hand sign.

Heavy metal Trump

When I lived in Hawaii this was the well known culture "shaka sign" as in hang loose friendly gesture, especially in the native surf culture. After a year my skin tone was about as dark as theirs so I fit in better. Everyone gave this sign instead of the typical full hand wave of saying hello/goodbye. When I moved back to mainland USA it took me years to stop flashing this hand gesture. I don't think much of it these days unless I'm near gangland territory.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's another hijacked hand sign.

Heavy metal Trump

When I lived in Hawaii this was the well known culture "shaka sign" as in hang loose friendly gesture, especially in the native surf culture. After a year my skin tone was about as dark as theirs so I fit in better. Everyone gave this sign instead of the typical full hand wave of saying hello/goodbye. When I moved back to mainland USA it took me years to stop flashing this hand gesture. I don't think much of it these days unless I'm near gangland territory.

Makes a big difference when its turned around with palms facing out, eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Isn't that shaka sign pinkie and thumb?

That is the sign of the horns. Supposedly satanic. Hmmm.

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join