It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let's continue with the timeline/manifestation exploration. I can hear many saying "yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah Cranky, but how do I change my timeline/manifesting?"

Part1Part 2 Imprt

Lets us first look again at the process of Q. I have often said that one key tenant of DJT is that he speaks in positive terms (I wish I could find the old clip of him asking a woman not to diminish her value etc. but we've seen the rally's). Q+ though taunts the Controllers. Why? Creation from fear is a problem, creation from balance and connection to Truth is not a problem.

The Q process is wholly reflective of this - build up the personal value of the enslaved, and trigger the Controllers into revealing themselves and making mistakes.

US: The core foundation of the 3rd density realm (not dimension!) was fear. The fear resulted from a phony sense of separation (nothing is ever separate so one must pretend). In many ways it is fun, roller coasters, big wave surfing, scary movies and even first dates. In most other ways it haunts us, as we seek over and over to rid ourselves from the fear by manifesting “antidotes.”

The antidotes are things we've been programmed to manifest as antidotes, not because they work but because they FUEL MORE FEAR (drugs, booze, teeeveee, items, government, doctors etc.).

Think about it, if all one has manifested to date was a true antidote, the antidote, how come one is still needing to manifest (and still in fear)?

Q: So Q has pointed out over and over again that Pharma, Government, Tech and more are just places where the goons and ghouls hide and not places where fear is actually being removed. Bird Flu, Nukes, Climate Warming cum Change, Russia, Spying, and on and on and on. Each fear structure comes with an expensive solution which, after 10,000 years we still have Wrath of God, Economy Crash, Corona, Meteor Strikes, blah blah blah.

Nothing the Controller reality systems want us to manifest will ACTUALLY rid one of the fear(s).

US: So from day one we create from FEAR. We create antidotes to FEAR from FEAR. See it? So if we want to change a timeline, or manifest something new we MUST, and I mean MUST, not create from fear. We must not push from something to get away from something – that’s fear based manifesting.

The Controllers trained us to create from fear, and by doing so they trained us to create what they want us to create: More Fear, as each failure to quash the fear leads to disappointment over failure to quash, breeding more fear... (rinse repeat).

Q: The accepted basics of Q is, wake up & think for one's self, as one does this one must work to see what is really happening behind the fake-scenes - this is the foundation. After that Q drops all influence, what one does with that awareness is up to each. So the wake up is designed to help folks see what they are REALLY manifesting within these systems they think are helping them. Q never violates freewill.

Folks "think" The Constitution gives them rights, it does not as one's rights/Freewill are inherent as stated in the first few lines. It is so inherent the drafters figured it was "self evident" and never imagined a population so ignorant they thought government was a convenience store selling rights.

Why is this important, because LOSS of Freedom & Sovereignty ..... creates more FEAR!!!!!!!!!!

DJT@SOTU: “Freedom unifies the SOUL.”

Cont…

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
....Cont

US: So in order to alter reality creation, one cannot continue to create from FEAR. Changing reality creation requires two basic efforts to be in play at all times. One, Am I seeking to create something to quash a fear? Two, Am I avoiding creating something out of fear? Two questions one must ask in each and every moment.

Choice: Source is choice, we are Source, we are Choice. We are CHOICE, we are FREEWILL. We don't have it, we aren't bestowed it, we ARE IT - it can't be taken away but can be unrecognized. Own it. A good mantra, "I am choosing..." No matter what it is we are always choosing - never chosen, or going to chose, but choosing as the acts of choosing are constant. We choose emotions to express, energy to distribute, and of course items we "buy." Choosing = the now.

After we shed creating from fear and we acknowledge we are choice what then? Next up, and it is a big one, do we need or do we want? The Controllers have taught us what we want, but cleverly conflated "wants" with "needs". The only thing one needs is ANY tool to teach us how to stop manifesting from fear. No one "needs" a Koenigsegg Hyper Car, folks "want" it.

The want/need is important. If we "want" a car, we might have a zillion blocks to having one like resistances to: money, insurance, gas, upkeep, parking, fear etc. Or we might have a real need, but for something simple. The "need' will be matched in creation, the "want" not so much.

Both choice points may reveal resistance, and may show what needs to change to manifest (need based), or what shouldn't happen because Soul growth sees something different is needed (want based). This is important, creating against blocks is near impossible, but the desire to create can reveal the blocks!

Q: Q as a tool. The tool is used to reveal HOW we are manifesting by helping us see more clearly what we are manifesting as a collective. If we cannot see what we are manifesting - in reality, then we have no way to discern what might be better.

Without fear, government is not needed. Let that sink in. Government was created by fear, for fear management by people who exploit the fear they perpetuate in a cycle that never ends. What's a False Flag? Problem-Reaction-Solution is Fear based. What was 911???

US: So, our entire reality is a tool. Nothing more, nothing less. That tool is designed by US, both as individuals and the collective, to help us learn more about ourselves. So, what is each creation telling us about what we are creating? It is right there in front of us, as all of what Q has helped us expose has been there, but we were blind to it because we think the reality should be something different then it is.

The reason it is the way it is now, is to show us clearly what we need! Soul/you doesn't play games, it is right in front of you! One must agree to see, hear, feel the reality as one is creating it, not as one wishes it to be (wishes coming from Controller programs).

Someone once said to me, "my mate is pretty abusive." I said, "okay, maybe think about moving on...." Sometime later, "my mate really went off last week." Me, "umm, well maybe you should think about...." Sometime later, "my mate crossed the line and hit me." Me, "what was your first clue, because it surely wasn't the punch?" Failure to listen to the reality created to the point where the reality hit - literally. I had a friend who had cancer. He went to the same doctor for years - nothing changed, as he was afraid to change treament. I said, "if he was a plumber you'd have fired him-" The reality presents itself, we must recognize it as it does.

So what happens when we stop creating from Fear and Want? Things will be clear, very clear, as one will stop creating patterns of fear/trauma to learn to stop creating fear and trauma. The new place will be self evident. One will never get more then they can handle, Soul/YOU are not a trickster or hiding anything at all, be patient.

X factor. The Now. Nothing can be manifested in the past, nothing in the future, as neither exist. If one is trying to right past wrongs, or alter the future they will fail at manifesting anything. All power is contained in the now, not in the distorted perceptions of what past and future represent. Get into the now. If it is happening, it is happening, everything else is simply irrelevant.

Important piece: For the love of all things holy listen. Listen to yourself, listen to others, listen. Stop hearing and listen, as there is no point to others assisting (including self) if one refuses to listen. Feel free to change course, stop and start again, or abandon something if needed if the inner voice guides. We are in a very amazing time, pay close attention to it.

The above is why collective creation is a challenge if all folks are not within the same vibrational space and working with either a strong skilled leader or an appropriate division of labor so to speak. I can be done, has been done, is being done via Q and other efforts (I'll think of one for Qthread). It is the POV that determines the experience's value and results as seen from within.

Insight: If one does not need an authority figure to assuage fears generated from that authority figure what use are they in the reality at all? If no one is fearful of getting zikaCoronaH1N1, why is the CDC needed? If no one is fearful of invasions why are military systems needed? Many of us want to rid the planet of the likes of the CDC, but too many are still fearful without it they will die from zikaCoronaH1N1 etc., as such the CDC & Virus' panic still exist. Cosmic Irony, the

Controllers fear us losing our addiction to fear.

Final note: Impediments to all this: teeveee, electronics in bedroom, mind altering substances, cellphone, negativity of all sorts. Partaking in one or more will fully distort the process and may lead to unwanted creations and worse.

I'll finish up with this classic clip only viewed from a different manifesting POV. Dr. Frankenstein should be viewed as SOUL before entering the room (earth). Dr. Frankenstein made the choice (freewill) to have an experience (goal=show love). After he enters the room (earth) the separation happens. At which point those outside the room become SOUL. Once separated he panics and SOUL supports the choice by keeping him in! Once he calms down it all becomes clear and SOUL grows from the experience. Freewill=entering the room, Fate=everything after. Freewill and fate are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The train keeps on rolling. While the Democrats cry and pour.

link

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Anyone have any idea what document is in the Qmap "Panic in DC" meme background. The stripes are actually redacted text under a top-secret classification( at top of meme) ... Anyway on right side Midway up s a set of letters/numbers. Not my thing but thought d point it out

Meme pic first posted in Q3650. The lines running through meme/pic are from a redacted file... the Carter Page FISA docs (PAGE 20) found here: FISA [PDF]

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bill Gates Foundation donated $100 million to coronavirus research today....hmmmmm.....

source

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Has Q written about Mitt Romney's connection to the Atlantic Council and Burisma?

I asked part of your question earlier today in the thread. Burisma...Yes.

CNN is featuring Joe Biden in a town hall right now. Biden just said that Russia has agents posting thousands of negative Information pieces About him to Twitter. And to Twitter's credit they are working hard to take them down.

I think he's confusing Patriots with Russian agents.
edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Bill Gates Foundation donated $100 million to coronavirus research today....hmmmmm.....

source

British scientists think their model of the spread is accurate and expect cases are double the official numbers. Starting to get scary.

edit on 5-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Controllers fear us losing our addiction to fear."

ThanQ COM as always for your wise words.

Indeed, we've been controlled by fear for a long time and as we continue to wake up, that fear diminishes.

As I read your post, it made me reflect on every speech and tweet our POTUS Q+ does - there is never any fear that he has with his actions or that he emits to us. His energy is always encouraging us, which no other prez has done before...but then again, we are experiencing a first on this planet...and we will never go back again.

xo

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Um, so yesterday there was a posting about Iain Lanphier, the space force kid from last night's speech, wearing a Q pin. Tonight, I see Trump Jr. wearing the same pin on Tucker. Interesting.

edit on 5-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

source

British scientists think their model of the spread is accurate and expect cases are double the official numbers. Starting to get scary.

ETA: nvm. You already posted the video.
edit on 5-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I like the small cut to Romney at the end. Haha.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Pompeo's dating on the official acquittal of Trump is quite "qurious" as I cant find a single other instance of him writing the zero like this.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maintain the population under 500 million... or the number infected. The Spanish flu infected an estimated 500 mil.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Unrolled

777 & 1111

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is looking more out of it each time he speaks.

Shame on whomever in the DNC is making him run.

I doubt he could even do a full one on one debate with anyone, let alone Trump, who will just flummox him.

Always wanted to use that word in a sentence.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That's the first blatant endorsement I've seen. Has he done this before?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Eerily like this guy`s retelling of a supposed whistle blower this video is from 10 years ago.

Listen @ 5:30 time stamp.
The Anglo-Saxon Mission: the Third World War and the Inheritance of the New World Part 2/6

edit on 5-2-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

First I've ever seen or heard of it. Nothing can stop what is coming.?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

First I've ever seen or heard of it. Nothing can stop what is coming.?

Speaking of firsts.. has anyone else heard about Southern Country International, the specialized bank Epstein got licensed in the VI to only deal with offshore clients? I might've missed it in these threads, but it's the first I've read about it. His estate transferred $15m to the bank after his death, for the bank to transfer $2m+ back to the estate.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think someone posted a link on that earlier today. Apparently a judge overseeing the administration of Epstein’s 'Will' in the Virgin Islands will make a ruling regarding the money at a later date.

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join