It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
He's definately of the Devil. Friends wth Epstein.

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Isn't that shaka sign pinkie and thumb?

That is the sign of the horns. Supposedly satanic. Hmmm.

As someone who grew up in a surf community (I went to HS on a barrier island), and someone who has been surfing for 30 yrs, I can confirm the shaka is pinkie and thumb, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
When will you Q followers get discouraged? After Durham indicts some random nobody to take the fall for the entire deep state actors?

I really hope I'm wrong. I want them all to get their just desserts more than anyone BUT this Q stuff is getting old, imho.

Think marathon and not sprint. Things to keep in mind;

- Dems had 3 years to chase a hoax crime (Russia).
- Barr/Durham are chasing real crimes; that will take time.
- Barr/Durham who have been quietly going about their investigations, opted to sound off when IG tried to imply no bias in FBI
- Barr/Durham have been globe trotting in their digging.
- Barr/Durham converted investigation from “admin review” to “criminal investigation” just in October 2019 (that’s your clock start).
- IG report brightened the light on FBI/FISC conspiracy. It didn’t quieten the waters.
- rolling up opposition just ahead of Nov election will come off as retaliatory and solely political (like the impeachment).
- dropping hammer after re-election and possible House flip clears the seas for DOJ without House committees obstruction.

No, don’t be discouraged. Focus on November and get that behind Trump. Then gloves can really come off.

Don’t let the boo birds try to paint a picture of inaction just because no peep walks yet. I too wanted them before Nov 2020 but when looking at the facts I listed above it’s clear that moar (8k) time is better than fast. Impeachment rushed. We saw how that backfired.

edit on 6-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That's the pinkie and the thumb.

ETA, I remember this because the summer before I started high school my dad, my sister, and me went to Hawaii.

They'd gone to the grocery store and I'd gone down to the beach.

Returning to our room, in the hotel elevator, an adult male attempted to pick me up.

I was scared sh*tless. I was lucky he didn't get off the elevator with me.
edit on 2/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: toolgal462
When will you Q followers get discouraged? After Durham indicts some random nobody to take the fall for the entire deep state actors?

I really hope I'm wrong. I want them all to get their just desserts more than anyone BUT this Q stuff is getting old, imho.

Think marathon and not sprint. Things to keep in mind;

- Dems had 3 years to chase a hoax crime (Russia).
- Barr/Durham are chasing real crimes; that will take time.
- Barr/Durham who have been quietly going about their investigations, opted to sound off when IG tried to imply no bias in FBI
- Barr/Durham have been globe trotting in their digging.
- Barr/Durham converted investigation from “admin review” to “criminal investigation” just in October 2019 (that’s your clock start).
- IG report brightened the light on FBI/FISC conspiracy. It didn’t quieten the waters.
- rolling up opposition just ahead of Nov election will come off as retaliatory and solely political (like the impeachment).
- dropping hammer after re-election and possible House flip clears the seas for DOJ without House committees obstruction.

No, don’t be discouraged. Focus on November and get that behind Trump. Then gloves can really come off.

Don’t let the boo birds try to paint a picture of inaction just because no peep walks yet. I too wanted them before Nov 2020 but when looking at the facts I listed above it’s clear that moar (8k) time is better than fast. Impeachment rushed. We saw how that backfired.

Very good answer, thank you. Will try and keep the faith that justice will be served.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh boy.... if the first two vote hacking attempts didn’t work... try...try...try again.

DNC chairman calls for recanvass of Iowa caucuses

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

In jest, daskakik...

I bet she answers you back a lot and ask "Why?... Why?... Why?", HaHa

Apparently we learn as much in the first 5 years of our life as the rest put together... and our level of confidence and comfort in life is dependent on the level of stability we had to age 5.

Personally, my level of comfort in life is based on the joyful memories from the first five years of my three children's lives - so soak up as much as you can from her!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know much about Fast and Furious, But President Trump's told a victim that he will declassify documents related to that Matter.

truepundit.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes, beware, I'm a satanic overlord.

Long freakin day I guess. Must have been seeing things given I have a framed photo hanging on the wall at home with me & friends on a beach in Kauai giving the shaka sign. Damn symbolism is blinding me today along with PITA employees.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just came across a post on a FB group that had these pics of the lapel pins seen at the SOTU address. I figured why not post them here for those interested. It's a closed group so I am unable to share a link. Text that accompanied the post:

It’s just the Presidential Seal. I got a close up when he was on Fox & Friends

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Inquiring minds need to know ...
Is it photoshopped like the one ya posted from that site ? LoL

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Isn't that shaka sign pinkie and thumb?

That is the sign of the horns. Supposedly satanic. Hmmm.

We can all thank Coven for the modern use in american pop culture. We can also thank them for Ozzy. Coven using it is probably the closest thing to being satanic. Unless you count the Beatles and whatever fanaticism they had with Crowley.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Pelosi is saying Trump was drugged during the SOTU.

More projection.

She's the one who acted drugged.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is she saying he took drugs or that she drugged him?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

More projection.

I think the funniest part is her pre-ripping the speech.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

More projection.

He sounded today like he was battling cold/flu. He was probably dealing with that on Tuesday as well.

Nancy needs to stay in her lane. She may give up the ghost before RBG.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is she saying he took drugs or that she drugged him?

She said he looked mildly sedated.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wasn't talking about anyone in particular but you gotta admit, sometimes a hand sign doesn't mean someone is a part of the illuminati.

I mean Melania wears red shoes and Ivanka had a jewelry line that included rings with big red stones. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular but you gotta admit, sometimes a hand sign doesn't mean someone is a part of the illuminati.

I mean Melania wears red shoes and Ivanka had a jewelry line that included rings with big red stones. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Agreed. Every high profile death isn’t part of a plan. However, some likely are, lol. Figuring out which ones is the challenge.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If she had shaken his hand, he probably would have

Did you see that pic of that weird looking redthang on her hand when she reached out to him. I wouldn't put it past her to try something like that. Evil woman.
www.breitbart.com...

(enlarge the pic)

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join