It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
MainStreamMEDIA on Flynn...

The Flynn prosecution now stands exposed as massive FBI and DOJ abuse of power

Yet the FBI had already reviewed transcripts of the calls and found nothing illicit. The visit was a fishing expedition: The agents even skipped the customary heads-up to the president’s Office of Legal Counsel — aiming to avoid having a lawyer present for the talk.

Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding “no indication” that Flynn had lied to them. But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzok’s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise. And that’s the entire basis of the charges against him.

Before the inauguration, National Security Adviser Susan Rice ensured that the fact of Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak would leak to the media. Then holdover Justice official Sally Yates talked up ridiculous charges that he’d violated the never-enforced, and plainly irrelevant, Logan Act.

Anons know all of this, have for literally years. But a digestible Flynn protein pack for the NPC class indicates "Flynn in 30" has arrived.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
MainStreamMEDIA on Flynn...

The Flynn prosecution now stands exposed as massive FBI and DOJ abuse of power

Yet the FBI had already reviewed transcripts of the calls and found nothing illicit. The visit was a fishing expedition: The agents even skipped the customary heads-up to the president’s Office of Legal Counsel — aiming to avoid having a lawyer present for the talk.

Even so, Strzok and Pientka wound up finding “no indication” that Flynn had lied to them. But then FBI lawyer Lisa Page (Strzok’s mistress at the time) instructed them to alter their official writeup of the conversation to say otherwise. And that’s the entire basis of the charges against him.

Before the inauguration, National Security Adviser Susan Rice ensured that the fact of Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak would leak to the media. Then holdover Justice official Sally Yates talked up ridiculous charges that he’d violated the never-enforced, and plainly irrelevant, Logan Act.

Anons know all of this, have for literally years. But a digestible Flynn protein pack for the NPC class indicates "Flynn in 30" has arrived.

According to an estimate from the Heritage Foundation in December, the Democrat-led House of Representatives inquiry, and eventual impeachment of Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress on Dec. 18, cost taxpayers an estimated $3.06 million.

That price tag includes the money spent on the salaries of 106 congressional staffers from the House Intelligence Committee, the Judiciary Committee and the Oversight and Reform Committee, who worked on impeachment from Sept. 24 to Dec. 13, according to the Daily Signal. It also included the estimated hourly fees of six attorneys who appeared during hearings

We should demand that money be returned to the tax payers and democrat leaders put on administrative leave without pay pending investigations into their shady horsepoo.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
FBI Arrests Raytheon Engineer for Taking Laptop With Top-Secret U.S. Missile Defense Secrets to China.
EYES ON 👀

Sun, a Chinese-born American citizen, had been working at Raytheon, the fourth-largest US defense contractor, for a decade. He held a secret-level security clearance and worked on highly sensitive missile programs used by the US military.

Sun didn’t listen, according to US prosecutors. While he was out of the country, Sun connected to Raytheon’s internal network on the laptop. He sent an email on Jan. 7, suddenly announcing he was quitting his job after 10 years in order to study and work overseas.

source

US says suspect in Apple case had classified Patriot missile file from Raytheon.
Different guy, same Raytheon missile tech.
December 2019

When US prosecutors charged an Apple Inc. engineer in January with stealing trade secrets for a Chinese startup, a search of his home turned up something else, they say: a classified file from the Patriot missile program that belonged to his former employer, Waltham-based Raytheon Co.

The 2011 document relating to one of Raytheon’s best-known weapons was so secret that it “was not (and is not) permitted to be maintained outside of Department of Defense secured locations,” prosecutors said in an Oct. 29 filing that had not previously been reported on by the news media. Chen has, “for over eight years, illegally possessed classified national security materials taken from a former employer.”

Espionage is big business!!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It is amazing to me how sh*tty our security is with potential traitors and thieves.

Trillions disappear into the Black World. WTF are they spending it on!

🤬🤬🤬

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It would seem that mainland Chinese are not trustworthy and have loyalties elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Love this one
Glove are coming off
Susan Rice the leaker and liar. The lies run deep with this one.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll
The '311/113' number showed up again peeps.

Brexit Day yesterday was 31/01 as we all know = 311. Then last night at No 10, 10pm, Boris did a 3 minute cameo speech = 113.

I found it extremely curious that he talks about Brexit being the 'dawn of a new era'. As many probs know, for a few months now, I keep banging on about the numbers 113 symbolising Light (1 = A and 13 = M. AM = morning = Light). Dawn is morning. It's an extremely strong gut-feeling/intuition I have that 311/113 is symbolising Light.

I think Boris Johnson is on board with The Great Awakening. He's announcing the Dawn, the morning Light, the AM, the 113.

All this year, the numbers 113/311 are pretty significant in UK politics. Our budget is going to be on 11th March = 113.

uk.finance.yahoo.com...

The 2020 budget will take place on 11 March after a planned budget last November was cancelled in the run-up to the election, HM Treasury confirmed in a press release on Tuesday.

47 years an EU member = 11, and 3 years to leave it. 113.

3 years since the vote. As of Brexit day yesterday, we have 11 months to go to the end of the transition period. 311.
End of Brexit transition period is 31/12/2020.

I'm wondering if other 'coincidences' are/will be planned on other Light/113/311 dates this year, 31st Oct, 03 Nov, 31st Nov, etc?

Good catch DD,

Tomorrow is 2-2-2020 or 2222 - watcha got?

Off top of my head we have 11:11 and we have double 22 master number combo.

2 + 2 + 2 + 2
+ 9
= 17

edit on 1-2-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It is amazing to me how sh*tty our security is with potential traitors and thieves.

Trillions disappear into the Black World. WTF are they spending it on!

🤬🤬🤬

They sit on it to control the board. ppl talk about 5D chess --there's also 5D Monopoly. we're all playing but they're playing on a different level than us. Instead of buying Park Place and Boardwalk, they're buying up geographic regions and entire industries. Maybe even star systems and quadrants of the universe, who knows

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"Cheers", read and replied.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wouldn't calling bidon , hunter, shiff and putting them under oath during the senate trail have helped in showing their corruption?

I thought the q people had it all and were going to expose them using the impeachment trail.
I guess the repubs didn't get the memo.

I thought trump wanted witnesses?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Wouldn't calling bidon , hunter, shiff and putting them under oath during the senate trail have helped in showing their corruption?

I thought the q people had it all and were going to expose them using the impeachment trail.

Trump did want witnesses.

The senate knew better. 10 million witnesses would not change the fact the articles presented were not impeachable.
Spending another day is a waste of time on those articles, and the senate should not be interviewing new witnesses.

Congress can and probably will start a new impeachment process and they can call all the witnesses they want.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

LOL and you think this was not plan into it being a outcome
Now if it was force in the Senate would off come out then
Or now John W Huber with evidence outcome is the same
just one step else lol

Thrust The Plan

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
@BillOReilly

Many back room deals were made in order to close the impeachment fiasco. The President is feeling good about his upcoming State of the Union address and election chances. Mitt Romney was a big loser in all this. Best analysis on BillOReilly.com... . Spread the word.
2:26 PM - 1 Feb 2020
twitter.com...

Backroom👇🤔🧐 deals?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
It was working pretty well. The Democrats kept destroying themselves and looking like fools while the president made trade deals and his approval rating increased. Republicans should have kept it up another 3-4 months.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Catching up so apologies if mentioned... re Q3819:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b5f636 No.7990469 📁
Feb 1 2020 11:17:41 (EST) NEW
Read [1]
www.miamiherald.com...📁
Read [2]
www.miamiherald.com...📁
5:5?
Welcome to the [D] party.
Well done, Anons.
Q

1) Welcome to the [D] party also appears in:

a) Q3016 (ALL CAPS)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 308ef2 No.5599583 📁
Mar 9 2019 21:34:28 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The real reason they want OPEN BORDERS.
Follow the MAPS.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST.
AMERICANS LAST.
THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING POWER [FOREVER].
THEY SHOULD BE.
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 1st, twice.

b) Q3071 (ALL CAPS) :

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c7aa27 No.5684297 📁
Mar 14 2019 15:49:15 (EST)
TO SUMMARIZE THIS WEEK:
RE: [D’s] PREP TO STEAL 2020 ELECTIONS
>ATTACK FOX NEWS TO CONTROL OPPOSITION NARRATIVE
>>>6 CO’S CONTROL 90% OF THE MSM
>VOTE TO ALLOW ‘ILLEGAL’ IMMIGRANTS RIGHT TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS
>PUSH TALING POINTS RE: VOTER AGE SHOULD DECREASED FROM 18 TO 16
>NO WALL – OPEN BORDERS – ALL WECLOME = MORE [D] VOTES
>DENY PROPER COUNTING U.S. CENSUS > AVOID PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE REAL ‘ILLEGAL’ POP TO AVOID VOTER FRAUD % RISK TO ELECTIONS
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY!
Q

NOTE typo of WECLOME, which I don't think we've yet analysed!
NOTE the exclamation mark (=missile landing) after "PARTY"!

2) Also, Welcome to the [D] party con. appears in:
a) Q2981

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2908c7 No.5537906 📁
Mar 6 2019 11:47:05 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
But, they [D's] already know, they just LIE [DISHONEST].
twitter.com...📁
Welcome to the [D] party CON.
Q

Post number of 2981 gives 2Q1 = Q, Feb 1st, today.

b) Q3049

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a9fadd No.5664805 📁
Mar 13 2019 15:52:42 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
If [D's] FIGHT to protect, safeguard, and promote all illegal immigrants as 'rightful' U.S. citizens who should be afforded all benefits and rights accordingly, WHY THEN WOULD THEY FIGHT TO BLOCK THEM FROM BEING 'COUNTED' AS PART OF THE U.S. CENSUS?
What would the data show?
ALL THAT MATTERS IS POWER.
Welcome to the [D] party con.
Q

Timestamp gives Feb 1st separated by 5:5... 15:52. This gives it another tie to Q3819 which also has 5:5 in!

c) Q3243

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 767183 No.5943194 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:07:12 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
THEY DO NOT LOVE YOU OR AMERICA.
Q

Feb 1st is REFLECTED twice in timestamp.

d) Q3712

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ab6b95 No.7536956 📁
Dec 17 2019 15:30:49 (EST)
EMA9gVVXYAArliF.jpg

www.senate.gov...📁
Q

Feb 1st encoded twice in timestamp and once in post number!

e) Q3768

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 83ae1d No.7653316 📁
Dec 29 2019 11:48:36 (EST)
No (R) option in CA when registering to vote?
Q

Feb 1st encoded twice in timestamp.

Bear in mind there are two other killbrackets; [1] and [2], that can generate other sets of posts!
edit on 1-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Were you pissed when Schiff read a fake transcript of the call to the american people?

Yes. And I hope he loses reelection over it.

Did it piss you off when they held private depositions of witnesses without allowing the republicans to participate?

Fake news. Repubs where there.

Did it piss you off when Pelosi held onto the articles for 33 days?

nope.

Did it piss you off that they tried denying your President due process?

Opinion.

Does it piss you off that they are above the law while telling you "no one is.?

looks like they are all above the law to me.

Did it piss you off when they say on national tv for 2 years telling you that Trump was in bed with Russia and they were going to impeach him for it?

No, I believe the investigation was legal and needed.

Did you cry when Mueller said "no collusion"

Nope. I was happy that he wasn't working with russians. But I believe he tried to obstruct and was used as a pawn by russia. I think many in our government are being used as pawns by russia.

I'm voting all dem solely based on the vote to not bring in all the witnesses like they could have. It was the repubs who decided that. It is a protest vote.

Didn't trump want witnesses? Something I agreed with him about.
Why don't you agree with trump?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

All those people that voted to flip the house wanted trump impeached.
Why do you guys think that because he wasn't that those people will now vote repub??
If anything this will ramp up the dem base to vote even more. Now that they now it's the only way to take power from trump.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Admiral Rogers confirmed as Q?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll... the UK budget date of 11th March is ANOTHER 113.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No - HIV is a virus. These drugs are anti-viral medications. Viruses are notoriously hard to kill because they are not technically alive like bacteria.

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join