It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not wortthy of a thread of its own but this is weird and reminds me of qanon. any idea what this is peeps.

glamiscalling.org...

This site serves as the official external communication vehicle for the World Governing Council and the Wettin Upper Chamber. If you’ve been directed here for instruction, note that most messages are intentionally obscure. If you have difficulty understanding a particular message, you may reach out to Luxembourg Cathedral on Node 9 of the Forgotten Frequency.

Lots of infro pertaining to the elites.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Jesus Christ - $194,000,000 cash on hand for the Republicans to around $10,000,000 for the Dems. That says it all, doesn’t it? I heard on Sirius Patriot radio this morning that Biden is actually $100,000 in the hole right now. November is going to be a freaking blood bath.

Last I heard a few months ago (I think) the DNC was like $7m in the hole.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Dems are going to get smoked just like 2016.

That race was way to close to say someone got smoked.

Trump has done nothing to lose anyone who voted for him in 2016.

Except my hard right military sister and her husband. But I'm sure they are the only ones, right?

Dems have done nothing but shatter their base into no fewer than 4 camps. All hating on each other.

I think after the nom is chosen you will see them more unified.

link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Not wortthy of a thread of its own but this is weird and reminds me of qanon. any idea what this is peeps.

glamiscalling.org...

This site serves as the official external communication vehicle for the World Governing Council and the Wettin Upper Chamber. If you’ve been directed here for instruction, note that most messages are intentionally obscure. If you have difficulty understanding a particular message, you may reach out to Luxembourg Cathedral on Node 9 of the Forgotten Frequency.

Lots of infro pertaining to the elites.

I think these quack jobs have been covered in this thread.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

None of that is going anywhere, and none of these things were the primary focus of the Dems impeachment investigation. Now, had Republicans been running it from the beginning, I could see it

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Dems are going to get smoked just like 2016.

That race was way to close to say someone got smoked.

Trump has done nothing to lose anyone who voted for him in 2016.

Except my hard right military sister and her husband. But I'm sure they are the only ones, right?

Dems have done nothing but shatter their base into no fewer than 4 camps. All hating on each other.

I think after the nom is chosen you will see them more unified.

Personally I think the nomination is going to be Bloomberg or Biden. They've already set the stage for Bernie and the others to be outed. Tulsi Gabbard doesn't even get debate appearances, but they make special accommodations for Bloomberg. DNC is ridiculous, even more so than the RNC when they effed over Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Where are all those q followers that wanted witnesses??
Are you hiding?
Speak up.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If it's bidon I'm writing andrew yangs name in.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I wanted ron paul so bad.
America would actually be great again if he had been potus.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ron Paul paved the way. He was my "last hope," and although I didn't vote for Trump and I'm a libertarian; I really have nothing bad to say about him. Economy is booming. Epic jobs numbers for everyone. Hes doing what Obama said was impossible. Dont care about his taxes and personal finances. Dont care about how he talked about women or whatever they want to say; I know plenty of women who are worse. Russian collusion is the farce of the century. There was nothing, no collusion. The real collusion c ae me from DNC/Ukraine and HRC/CF/Russia. If anyone thinks that Uranium deal didn't have some backroom shenanigans going on is insane. Trump is...fine as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Testing for backdoor comms exploits.

Xbox Bounty

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You're ridiculous.

You wanted Ron Paul, yet you plan to write in Yang? You're so full of # I can smell it from here.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Where are all those q followers that wanted witnesses??
Are you hiding?
Speak up.

It kind of seems like both sides are corroborating to drag this out for as long as humanly possible. Maybe their plan is to hold out and not take any real action unless they see things going sideways and we move toward becoming Paris or Hong Kong. But we can wait this out, too. We have all the time in the world

As for who or what Q turns out to be, in this realm, everything is a level. Q is just another level in the broad scheme of things. There are levels beyond Q. If you've made it to the Q level, that's great. But don't stop, here. Keep going
edit on 1-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

RicoRudy

"common sense" = Rudy information >

Crazy = Bernie. He's hinted at Bernie for months, Bernie = full blown Communism, the DNC cannot have him as the nominee, as they cannot survive on dollar donations from the victim class.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wasn't Rudy supposed to be dropping docs last week?

Just another Twitter celebrity seeking attention.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL. Yeah Rudy Giuliani is TOTALLY a Twitter thot. Great comparison....

/s

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Especially when it disallows him to run for reelection. They KNOW they can't win. Talk about election interference.

Art. 1

President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

Art 2

President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.

npr

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No - HIV is a virus. These drugs are anti-viral medications. Viruses are notoriously hard to kill because they are not technically alive like bacteria.

Yes, I know.

Why would they use these meds to treat CV patients?

Because CV, a virus, was engineered with aspects of HIV.

They're both viruses.

Thought I was pretty clear. Guess not.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
In my opinon this # is all about the cartel that has taken over the world intelligence services with a coo that started with the assination of JFK, the formation of NASA and the running of the world by secrect groups for their own purpose.

Actually, it began in 1947 when Truman gave birth to the CIA.

By that time, the Nazi intel apparatus had been successfully folded into the CIA.

Truman realized about six months later that he'd made a huge mistake, that the CIA had been given too much power, but it was too late to stop that train.

Thus, the hydra we face today.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cheers CT, between Brexit finally happening and also the taxman saying they owe ME a five figure sum, yesterday was a good day!

I have a palpable sense of oppression having been lifted from my shoulders today!

WHOA, excellent! 🥂

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join