It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

At least we still have rifles ...of course duck and geese hunters have an advantage

edit on 212020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sure don't like the sound off this

Devin Nunes

Unfortunately impeachment won’t be over next week| ⁦@TuckerCarlson

twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1223674967276941312

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, just read Chicago popped from one to 11 cases in a couple of days. Yikes.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wow, that almost triples the known cases in the USA.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wow, that almost triples the known cases in the USA.

Cheers

I'm in Brew City. Too close.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
The '311/113' number showed up again peeps.

Brexit Day yesterday was 31/01 as we all know = 311. Then last night at No 10, 10pm, Boris did a 3 minute cameo speech = 113.

I found it extremely curious that he talks about Brexit being the 'dawn of a new era'. As many probs know, for a few months now, I keep banging on about the numbers 113 symbolising Light (1 = A and 13 = M. AM = morning = Light). Dawn is morning. It's an extremely strong gut-feeling/intuition I have that 311/113 is symbolising Light.

I think Boris Johnson is on board with The Great Awakening. He's announcing the Dawn, the morning Light, the AM, the 113.

All this year, the numbers 113/311 are pretty significant in UK politics. Our budget is going to be on 11th March = 113.

uk.finance.yahoo.com...

The 2020 budget will take place on 11 March after a planned budget last November was cancelled in the run-up to the election, HM Treasury confirmed in a press release on Tuesday.

47 years an EU member = 11, and 3 years to leave it. 113.

3 years since the vote. As of Brexit day yesterday, we have 11 months to go to the end of the transition period. 311.
End of Brexit transition period is 31/12/2020.

I'm wondering if other 'coincidences' are/will be planned on other Light/113/311 dates this year, 31st Oct, 03 Nov, 31st Nov, etc?

Good catch DD,

Tomorrow is 2-2-2020 or 2222 - watcha got?

Off top of my head we have 11:11 and we have double 22 master number combo.

edit on 1-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Devin Nunes

Impeachment v1 is over Wednesday. He’s saying he thinks Dems will just move on to next set of investigations and another impeachment. Clock ticking though. If the House flips, that’s when it all ends.

If the Dems start another impeachment before November, I could see the SCOTUS issue a “cease & desist” order or a restraining order, lol.

The Dems are creating an environment of “crying wolf” that POTUS could go on a 3-State crime spree robbing banks and the public would ignore it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

ACTUAL confirmed cases...or people under observation?
Can you post your source?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A man in Boston who recently returned from Wuhan, China, has the eighth confirmed case of coronavirus in the US.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Because trump and the repubs didn't allow me to hear from everyone I wanted to hear from I'm going to do something I've never done before and vote straight ticket dem as a protest.

I , the american citizen wanted to hear from everyone, bidon, shiff, hunter, bolton, mulvany.

But they decided I didn't need to hear it all.

So...you're upset about no witnesses. Were you pissed when Schiff read a fake transcript of the call to the american people? Did it piss you off when they denied republican witnesses in the house? Did it piss you off when they held private depositions of witnesses without allowing the republicans to participate? Did it piss you off when Pelosi held onto the articles for 33 days? Did it piss you off when they screamed and cheered because they "won" impeachment in the House? Did it piss you off that they tried denying your President due process? Does it piss you off that they are above the law while telling you "no one is.?" Did it piss you off when they say on national tv for 2 years telling you that Trump was in bed with Russia and they were going to impeach him for it? Did you cry when Mueller said "no collusion"?

On and on and on. "Straight dem ticket" after the lies, hatred, bigotry, sexism, and racism ..literally EVERYTHING they've accused Trump of being. 🤦‍♂️

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Dems are going to get curb stomped in November. POTUS Trump is able to ramp up efforts on the House/Senate seats in play.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, things may have just become worse!!! ☠💣

* China reported an outbreak of a highly pathogenic strain of H5N1 bird flu at a farm in Shaoyang city of the southern province of Hunan, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs said on Saturday.

* The case occurred on a farm with 7,850 chickens, 4,500 of which have died of the bird flu.

mobile.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Eat mor iguana.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LOL. Don't buy 'meat' at Walmart.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Trillium

Devin Nunes

Impeachment v1 is over Wednesday. He’s saying he thinks Dems will just move on to next set of investigations and another impeachment. Clock ticking though. If the House flips, that’s when it all ends.

If the Dems start another impeachment before November, I could see the SCOTUS issue a “cease & desist” order or a restraining order, lol.

The Dems are creating an environment of “crying wolf” that POTUS could go on a 3-State crime spree robbing banks and the public would ignore it.

PSM, if I read the drops correctly this is accounted for. Post sham vote, DJT will take the case to the Supremes. He'll ask for them to establish law - a case is required for that, on the bases for the peach mint. This is huge, as the ENTIRE bowl was about "what impeachMENT means." By ruling, the House ends the shams.

If read correctly, Roberts' liberation, and the recent Immigration ruling, indicates they'll toss the entire mess WITH RBG siding with DJT arguments.

If I read the drops correctly, the Ruling comes on 4-10-20. Or, on 4-10-20, D=4, J=10, 20=T.

I believe this is the reason Roberts refused to ask Paul's question, he worked to avoid any possible way the case could be legitimized - Paul's ask was reasonable, but he wasn't going to get an answer anyway (no oath) but Roberts saw the question/answer opening a door he wanted shut.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

So...you're upset about no witnesses. Were you pissed when Schiff read a fake transcript of the call to the american people? Did it piss you off when they denied republican witnesses in the house? Did it piss you off when they held private depositions of witnesses without allowing the republicans to participate? Did it piss you off when Pelosi held onto the articles for 33 days? Did it piss you off when they screamed and cheered because they "won" impeachment in the House? Did it piss you off that they tried denying your President due process? Does it piss you off that they are above the law while telling you "no one is.?" Did it piss you off when they say on national tv for 2 years telling you that Trump was in bed with Russia and they were going to impeach him for it? Did you cry when Mueller said "no collusion"? On and on and on. "Straight dem ticket" after the lies, hatred, bigotry, sexism, and racism ..literally EVERYTHING they've accused Trump of being. 🤦‍♂️

Well said.

Frankly Philbin FINALLY spoke to this issue - allowing for "new" witnesses in the middle of a trial (or sham trial) is NOT a trial but a Stalinesque witch hunt. He spoke to this yesterday as "witnesses" mid trial is wrong.

If someone demanded this they: Learned about the courts from episodes of Law and Order and hope to be in trial where this happens to them personally as, "if they have nothing to hide... + just prove your innocence..."
edit on 1-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

A mighty celebration was held last night, even dancing on tables... I surfaced at 5pm today and brain is in a low gear - so I'm double checking as I load today's posts into s/sheet!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The more Dems come after President Trump the more money he gets. And the less their donations are.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

ACTUAL confirmed cases...or people under observation?
Can you post your source?

I'd like to, but that's the problem with a concussed memory. You don't remember.

Apologies. I will post sources, as I should have been doing all along.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

A mighty celebration was held last night, even dancing on tables... I surfaced at 5pm today and brain is in a low gear - so I'm double checking as I load today's posts into s/sheet!

Hey, Rel, I wish you a belated, but no less sincere, Happy Independence Day!

🥂🙂
edit on 2/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join