It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

How will the Senate allow Democrats to call their Witnesses, but block President Trump from calling his? I can't see Democrats giving up on Witnesses just because Hunter Biden will be summoned to testify.

Witnesses are a decoy. The Dems claim they need dozens with no intent on calling them. They want McConnell to deny them so they can claim unfair.

Eminence front.

McConnell can't deny witnesses. He will most likely call for a vote, just like he did for tabling Schumer's amendments today. Each requested witness gets a YEA or NEA vote from each Senator. I think most of us (Q-Patriots) WANT open-session witnesses, don't we?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I’m thinking the Dems do not want Hunter Biden anywhere near a bible and under oath. That guy is 50/50 on ratting out Pops if his butt gets into a fire.

Realistically, there is almost Zero chance he would do anything other than plead the fifth.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for posting the info about Dr. James Mitchell. Never heard of him before, but I like him!

“I’d get up today and do it again,” he said.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

21-0.

Peach Bowl. Trump up big early.

1 bowl game per day? Or are you scoring the game as if it lasts for the entire trial?

Well then the last one will have to be the Gator Bowl!

Drain the swamp at the end of the game.

Oh the fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Groundhog day is on 02/02/2020, the 33rd day of the year.

I think I found a connection.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Aallanon

BTW: I found a 30 hz baseline in this song that is only perceptable with a really good, clean, high-end amp. Most enjoyable.

For some reason, what you said sounds VERY intriguing, even though I don't know what it means.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was shocked hearing Bernie Sanders say that when he has intercourse with his wife, she's fantasizing about being gang-raped. He's way beyond a hypocrite. For Hillary to think Bernie is Crazy, tells you something.

edit on 1/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Go ahead say 33 one more damn time. I dare ya! 🤦‍♂️😂😂

Indeed, I think you did!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Eh, I was just noting that there is a base note in this song that is exactly at 30Hz. I've found that a lot of audio amps roll off around 50 Hz, so you never hear it, but it adds a lor of richness to the songe when you can hear it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Q-team got to those pens before they were handed out. Q said, "Follow the Pen" in a 2019 post. The conversation between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the Phoenix Tarmac in 2016 is supposedly in Q-team's possession as well.

I want Q to release just a slice of one of these audio recordings, or HRC videos, or incriminating Obama photos. Throw us a bone.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Anyone else having a problem seeing an entire post unless it is starred? I am coming across this a lot the last few days.

Yes, hold control and scroll either up or down with the mouse and they will all show Then you can control/scroll back to 100% and they will stay.

Thank you. How many people would know to do that. Why is it just now happening. No need to answer. just new to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo OK..thanks. Next time I go to the music store, I'll ask them to let me hear a song with "30HZ base notes".

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I’m thinking the Dems do not want Hunter Biden anywhere near a bible and under oath. That guy is 50/50 on ratting out Pops if his butt gets into a fire.

Realistically, there is almost Zero chance he would do anything other than plead the fifth.

Hilarious Prox, dems say providing no defense - 5th, is evidence of guilt. He won't appear, he'd just be a distraction.

From all the players, Rudy is the guy no one wants to hear from but they just might have to.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I thought that the Senators were supposed to be sequestered during the Impeachment Trial?

Ethically to be judging the guy you claim to be seeking to oust by day, then bad mouthing him a night on the campaign trail is pretty much Stalinesque in my view.

But in Bernie's case, not so much as he's not going to win, and his impeachment vote is already set.

Frankly I didn't look at the final rules set.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

21-0.

Peach Bowl. Trump up big early.

1 bowl game per day? Or are you scoring the game as if it lasts for the entire trial?

Well then the last one will have to be the Gator Bowl!

Drain the swamp at the end of the game.

Oh the fun.

The liberal media panels this evening are complimenting Democrats for having props, audio, video supporting tools that augmented their arguments. Comparing their presentations, in a demeaning way, to how the President's team just stood and talked.

I hope when Republicans/White House goes on OFFENSE, they will play the video of Joe Biden extorting Ukraine's President, and jaw-dropping recordings of Adam Schiff/Eric Ciaramella/ICIG Atkinson conspiring to frame President Trump, exactly the way " Speaker Pelosi instructed us to".

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

OK. I'm done, lol.

Just don't search "33" at the site below, including ground hogs.

This one is interesing though.

NWO Rapper Eminem Releases New Propaganda

Some interesting stream-of-consciousness Gematria going on there.

It's like James Joyce got a calculator for Christmas and wrote a sequal to Ulysses.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and jaw-dropping recordings of Adam Schiff/Eric Ciaramella/ICIG Atkinson conspiring to frame President Trump

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they click on a video to play Schiff conspiring with Ciaramella or Atkinson, but "accidentally" played the one of Schiff with Ed Buck and the young black boy? "Oh, wait...wrong video...sorry...how do you turn this darn thing off..."

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

OK. I'm done, lol.

Just don't search "33" at the site below, including ground hogs.

This one is interesing though.

NWO Rapper Eminem Releases New Propaganda

Some interesting stream-of-consciousness Gematria going on there.

It's like James Joyce got a calculator for Christmas and wrote a sequal to Ulysses.

Nuts. Did you see the superbowl breakdown?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

LOL. I've seen similar on it. This Gematria guy goes in-depth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Nuts. Did you see the superbowl breakdown?

Oh yea. That's enough to make your head spin.

Very interesting.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join