It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure people may be interested to listen to deliberations taking place during recesses.

Maybe the watches went through Q first, like Nancy's pens did. "We have it all".

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m wondering if Q or POTUS wanted it to be that difficult? Giving anons the “key” would have been nice. There must be a single decode method used/intended. Otherwise the sheer number of variations could lead to miscommunication and/or unintended results.

1.2m+ possibles allows for any future to prove the past.
I’m confident there’s a message being delivered but it feels like it’s hidden even deeper with the high volume of decode possibilities.

Edited

With the massive spider web of corruption, we have seen many times how disparate parts seem to be all connected together, at the very least within a few degrees of separation.

It strikes me that with the decode methods currently used, gematria for example, whatever is plugged into the decode grinder will come out ground at the other end. There will be a result. And that result, whatever it is, can be associated to the subject being decoded since all the parts are related to the whole, much like a hologram. In addition to that, with methods like gematria, as it is used here, you get to scan the list of results for what looks significant. I’m guessing you will always find something. Anywhere you look hard enough, corruption can be found.

This isn’t a criticism. This process of association is central to reality creation, even if that reality is just the examining of the many facets of corruption and coming to understand how they are inter-related. I think the process is the important part, more so than the results. Not that the results are unimportant, of course.

I’m just not sure there is any specific door to be opened by finding the right key. Awakening is a journey, not a destination.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not even sure why we are here (impeachment)!

All of this drama and hoopla over a temporary hold on some foreign aid to Ukraine which had been neck-deep in corruption for years. We were supposed to be scrutinizing foreign aid, corruption, and the swampy U.S. political connections to foreign swampers.

Unbelievable to me that the Democrats actually think they have a case. Crazy nut-jobs!

edit on 21-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Jul 2019 - 12:34:19 PM
Reminder re: impeachment.
2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.
53-47
Logical thinking.
You are watching D's 'con' liberal base using 'hope' tactics while maintaining 'POTUS obstruction of Justice' FAKE NEWS narrative.
Think 2020.
Q

www.qmap.pub

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'd almost bet it was the Democrats doing it.

If true they just gave them enough rope to hang themselves. Lol
This would be a violation of the rules just set forth by McConnell. By rights it should trigger one of his supposed "kill switches."

Probably not though. It seems Trump wants this thing to go forward no matter what he may say outwardly. I read an analysis yesterday saying his legal team failed to take the argument that would call for an immediate dismissal. They want witnesses for this thing it seems.

Let's line 'em all up to testify. Every one of them. Barrack Obama included. Lol

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hehe, thanks. I get that. I was curious what exactly the details were within his Amendment.
I guess it was some State Dept document he was trying to subpoena. No matter, all this peachmint drama gives me a headache.

Adding...
2020-D Chess

See the Q.
edit on 21-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Puke-a-hontas in the news today:

BREAKING: Liz Warren has a devastating Iran connection! Her son-in-law Sushil Tyagi produced several foreign films with Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi (this has been reported). But @PeterSchweizer has just revealed the Iran INVESTORS #Propaganda
twitter.com...

Breaking Bombshell: Elizabeth Warren’s Son-in-Law Produced Film Funded by Iranian Government

www.breitbart.com...

I see you TAT and raise you JK... They never thought she would lose. 😂🤡👀🍿🇺🇸💪🏼

link   
Still waiting lol

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure people may be interested to listen to deliberations taking place during recesses.

Maybe the watches went through Q first, like Nancy's pens did. "We have it all".

Couple of possibilities.

They're as much monitoring devices as watches - Qteam given.

They are that stupid, enough to "forget".

They planned on having them to get notes, like Shifty and his alert of the DJT tweets on Hill.

Mistrial. Here they can contend a mistrial is needed because they forgot. Won't happen but they can cause a kerfuffle over it.

Lastly - might be disabled.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
    link   
    I think Trump wants to force his accusers to perjure themselves, so he can throw them all on one 747 bound for Guantanamo.

I think it's a great trap.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:32 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

Couple of possibilities.

They're as much monitoring devices as watches - Qteam given.

They are that stupid, enough to "forget".

They planned on having them to get notes, like Shifty and his alert of the DJT tweets on Hill.

Mistrial. Here they can contend a mistrial is needed because they forgot. Won't happen but they can cause a kerfuffle over it.

Lastly - might be disabled.

All that data can be recovered. We'll know who said what and when.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
    link   
    53-47, where did we hear that number before t.co...— X22 Report (@X22Report) January 21, 2020

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:36 PM
    link   
    21-0.

Peach Bowl. Trump up big early.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:42 PM
    link   

21-0.

I'm counting on you Verne L. for the score updates, as I cannot watch a bit of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:45 PM
    link   
    A SHIFFTY FLASHBACK

#FunFact @AdamSchiff won his seat running against head impeachment manager during Clinton trial claiming Rogan was neglecting local issues of his district due to partisan impeachment. Now Schiff doesn’t even live in the State and is captain Shampeachment himself. pic.twitter.com/GGurcuQ91u— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) January 21, 2020

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
    link   
    Handful of Oligarchs Control Entire Collapsing US Health System. Worse Medical Care Than Cuba

The United States runs the by far biggest and most bloated healthcare sector in the world when measured as a share of the total economy. Its annual value was $3.7 trillion, amounting to 17.9% of GDP (2018). That is nearly double the average of developed Western countries (as a share of GDP). The enormous expense does not buy Americans any better health than the Europeans get for half the price, in fact the health outcomes are far inferior in the US. In

All the monopolists (in official parlance, oligopolies) are in turn owned by the same set of investors in what is called horizontal shareholding. The same some 15-20. investors have the controlling stake in all the leading companies of the entire pharma and healthcare industry.

That’s not all. Two of the investors, BlackRock and Vanguard, are the biggest owners in almost every single one of the leading companies.

Amazing how with expanded awareness these things stick out.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
    link   

21-0.

1 bowl game per day? Or are you scoring the game as if it lasts for the entire trial?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:58 PM
    link   
    Anyone else having a problem seeing an entire post unless it is starred? I am coming across this a lot the last few days.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:12 PM
    link   
    @undercoverhuber

Well that Parnas thing deescalated quickly.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join