It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, that video was the last part of the the interview with Merrit in early 2018, I believeL Caddy was edited in, a part which I had not seen.

Other info DJ has given was that Nixon and his wife had readings by Jean Dixon, a prominant DC psychic at the time and predicted Trump would be president one day. Nixon sent him a letter to that effect which he has framed.

Considering Kissenger, I recall he went to the white house right after Trump was sworn in. I recall we were wondering what that was about. Maybe he gave him the time capsule docuement.

So many strange things around this president including the book "Barron and his dog Trump's underground journey" And "The Last President" by the same author where there was rioting in the streets. Plus the prophecies.

BTW, I totally missed the frantic search. Thanks for that and giving everyone a synopsis.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've had some weird synchronicities at a charity quiz and then my mother's house, this evening:

a) Raffle tickets with 17, 25 and 45 in,

b) Quiz question on how many US Presidents assassinated and the reveal that Honest Abe's son was at the first 3 assassinations! (John Ford Lincoln?),

c) Ma's fridge showing temperatures of 7, -17,

d) On television, the latest BBC Travel Show is a special on VIRGINIA, US (and the Amish disneyland of PineCroft)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Don't forget the tweet (or maybe it was in an interview) about finding gold behind the walls when POTUS and FLOTUS had some remodeling done right after he took office. Then around August of 2017 they were away from the WH for 17 days while the HVAC system was redone.

I never heard what the "gold" was he was referencing.

edit on 18-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The voters in Virginia elected a Black-Face (Racist), Baby Murdering Governor, and now they're mad at him for wanting gun restrictions. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Catching up but the first of those 10 min countdown tweets has a timestamp with a PAIN MIRROR in:

07:32:23 PM

Also, as far as I can see, there are no TYPOS to force the need to retweet - so does look like a countdown.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They will probably activate some kind of major event this coming Thursday, after the Democrats have presented their impeachment case, but before Republicans begin ripping them to pieces on Friday.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman

The voters in Virginia elected a Black-Face (Racist), Baby Murdering Governor, and now they're mad at him for wanting gun restrictions. Amazing.

Maybe they D's stole that election? I don't trust then ever again for any reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, is Q3606 relevant to Q365, when it says:

There is no STEP FIVE.
-END-

i.e. Q/POTUS-5 does not exist... the countdown ends with Q/POTUS-4 [10]?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Don't forget the tweet (or maybe it was in an interview) about finding gold behind the walls when POTUS and FLOTUS had some remodeling done right after he took office. Then around August of 2017 they were away from the WH for 17 days while the HVAC system was redone.

I never heard what the "gold" was he was referencing.

Well that is interesting. I don't remember the remodel and finding gold at all. Wonder if the remodeling was done because he was following a clue?

I do recall Melania called in someone to exorcise the white house.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just to interject a bit of news about someone Q used to talk about often.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said it was his call to release hundreds of politically charged text messages between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page to the media, according to a Friday court filing by the Department of Justice (DOJ).
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Needed to hear n feel into that Carlos Casta quote, only read the one with fire in its title, loved it many many years ago, time to read the rest and rest lol, ta

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: scraedtosleep

First off, Q cannot do anything about it. Think of Q as an intel analyst. Q merely drops us intel crumbs now and then as a guide for us to go research and attempt to make sense (connect some dots) of what in hell is going on in big gov't. Some of the drops have value while others are just gum drops for the blind followers to keep them engaged/entertained. Just my opinion.

They [deep state actors] keep slipping the funding for it's activities into the NDAA which Bush, Obama, and Trump keep signing year over year. Use your imagination to wonder why. I don't have answers regards to Trump. I'm sure the complexities are way beyond my understanding. This country is still under the 9/11 Emergency Powers which is controlled by the deep state underground players.
I'm starting to think the 'deep state', shadow gov't, call it what you will is actually larger (control wise) than the gov't we see on the surface, in public view, they are merely controlled puppets putting on a show. [...]
"The consequences of becoming aware of deliberate veiling and manipulation of the human mind, and thus one's own mind, are profound. Once you become aware of it, there is no turning back. You will have to deal with it."
~Carlos Castaneda

edit on Sun Jan 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

Could be a D5 situation...
Harm to on going matter

If that's the case, the President's defense team would not be able to reveal much about Hunter/Joe/Burisma/Fusion GPS/Hillary/DNC. All of those things are "matters" being investigated by one entity or another.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes, correct. Towards the end of the video this is mentioned and DJ added in commentary from Caddy.
I'm totally fascinated by this story and the recent info.

Re: Kissinger, yes I recall that too and many us were wondering.

Agree, alot of strange mysterious event crumbs seem to be cultivating around Trump.
Did Trump find Nixon's time capsule hidden somewhere in the White House? Or did Kissinger tell him? 🤔
Another mystery.

a reply to: queenofswords

I remember the 'renovations' and some reference to gold but lost track and forgot all about it till you just mentioned.

Hope it wasn't something like the Gold Codes 😳

Nah.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

a reply to: MetalThunder

I hope Q chimes in before President Trump's defense team presents his case. Q knows how to communicate important information in a language that the MSM and Dems wouldn't attempt to decipher.

Schiff, Nadler and company will just take the same speeches they read in the House Trial and read them again in the Senate Trial.

I'm hoping Trump's team will either push for a an instant dismissal, as Dershowitz says he will argue for, based on the articles not spelling out "crimes or misdemeanors" as the constitution defines them.

Or, present EVIDENCE (not just impassioned pleas) that will compel all Republicans to want to hear from Schiff, Hunter, Ciaramella, Atkinson, Giuliani, etc..

Q can tell us what the Republican/Trump bombshells will be, before they happen.

I think they should have listened to you a long time ago

This hasn't dawned on Nancy Pelosi yet, but she gave Mitch McConnell and the White House a BIG GIFT, by holding on to the impeachment articles for 25 days.

She gave the White House/McConnell TIME to coordinate their strategy. First out the box will be what I've advocated from the beginning, after reading and listening to respected conservative attorneys...DISMISSAL of the articles for not listing any high-crimes or misdemeanors, as required by the U.S. Constitution. Info leaked this evening...

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) told Axios Saturday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is expected to present a resolution that will allow President Trump's legal counsel to motion to immediately dismiss the impeachment charges during the Senate impeachment trial that starts, in earnest, Tuesday.

"My understanding is that the resolution will give the president's team the option to either move to judgment, or to move to dismiss, at a meaningful time," the junior senator continued.
Source: thehill.com...

Attorney Alan Dershowitz says it will take him 1 hour to prove that the impeachment articles contain no high-crimes or misdemeanors. Dershowitz said that 1 hour on the Senate floor is all he needs, and all he's planning on doing.

The MSM nutjobs are perplexed as to why everything around the President and the White House seems so "relaxed". If they had functioning brains, they would remember writing numerous reports about how the White House and Mitch McConnell were "conspiring" during the weeks where vodka-Nancy thought she was being strategically smart.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Virginia situation is very serious. If we allow the UN to conduct "business" on our soil it's over.

I hope we remember to "protect against threats Foreign and Domestic"!

This drop has finally come home.

THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Nov 2018 - 3:44:13 AM
The entire world is watching.
Patriots from around the world are praying for AMERICA.
We are all bound by a feeling deep inside, a feeling that cannot be publicly expressed for fear of ridicule, a feeling that challenges the mainstream (narrative), against that which we are told to accept and dare not question, put simply, that people are being abused by those in power and time is running out.
Remember the battles of Lexington and Concord- "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate.
We became divided.
We became weak.
We elected TRAITORS to govern us.
We allowed EVIL to prey on us.
Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises.
The evil and corruption only grew.
——————————
This is more than party politics.
This is about restoring OLD GLORY.
This is about saving our land and our people from those who wish us harm.
This is about preserving our REPUBLIC.
This is about preserving our SAFETY.
This is about restoring our STRENGTH.
This is about LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
This is about PROTECTING our children.
THIS IS ABOUT SAVING AMERICA.
We are all God's children.
We are, FATHERS.
We are, MOTHERS.
We are, DAUGHTERS.
We are, SONS.
We are, BROTHERS.
We are, SISTERS.
We do not look at race.
We do not look at skin color.
We are UNITED in these STATES OF AMERICA.
We are, and will always be, PATRIOTS.
WE MUST RISE AGAIN.
WE MUST UNITE AGAIN.
WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY —- PLEASE ANSWER THE CALL & VOTE.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
WWG1WGA!
Q

qmap.pub...

Playing with the timestamps yields a few Questions as well
edit on 18-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: No Way out- STP

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trump will never allow the UN to operate on our soil in that capacity.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think youtuber Polly in her latest vid was eluding to Virginia Israel Advisory Board. Yes, not a typo.

Israeli Unmanned Systems, Naval & Avionics Defense Delegation Visiting Virginia

At the invitation of Governor Ralph Northam, the Israeli Ministry of Defense is bringing a delegation of 20 Israeli companies with autonomous systems, avionics and naval technologies to the Commonwealth February 3 - 6th 2020.

Israeli solutions for Federal & State agencies. 🤔😳🤡

Israel company List - 17 Company names - some heavy hitters.

Separate but related...

Baltimore to become first city monitored by police surveillance planes
December 20, 2019

The city of Baltimore will be monitored by surveillance airplanes for up to six months next year under a pilot program announced Friday. The pilot program is aimed at helping law enforcement investigate violent crime, and will effectively restart a tactic secretively used three years ago.

The flights, which civil liberties groups oppose, will start in May 2020 and gather footage during the hours when the city experiences high rates of crime.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trump will never allow the UN to operate on our soil in that capacity.

He used to call United Nations useless, and keeping it based in America (NYC), a waste of taxpayer dollars.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Agreed. I would see any such attempt as an act of War, and deal with it appropriately and decisively.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Just to interject a bit of news about someone Q used to talk about often.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said it was his call to release hundreds of politically charged text messages between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page to the media, according to a Friday court filing by the Department of Justice (DOJ).
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Ironically, Prosecutor John Durham is investigating Rosenstein, Comey, Yates, and other Obama hold-overs.

A trail of documents has reportedly led Attorney General William Barr's handpicked federal prosecutor to focus his inquiry into the origins of the Russia investigation on the first several months of President Trump's tenure.

John Durham, a U.S. attorney from Connecticut, is zeroing in on the period spanning from January 2017, when Trump took office, to May of that year. A "strong" paper trail, as CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge put it on Friday, has led the investigation into possible misconduct by federal law enforcement and intelligence officials to that time frame.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join