It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's big news. The DEMOCRATS want witnesses, so load em up! I heard a liberal "expert" proclaiming yesterday that Clinton's trial had 51 witnesses.

By the way, Pelosi gave the White House a month to prepare in advance, for Tuesday's trial. Very nice of her!

edit on 1/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What this video proves is the younger generations lack critical and logical thinking skills. Even basic physics is beyond her.

Not funny.

P a t h e t i c .

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe land navigation was one of the most useful skills taught to me by the military. I love topo maps, they're a feast for the eyes.

Cheers

I'm a map nut. Got it from Dad.

Actually taught myself navigation in high school with an old, fat book from the local public library.

We old farts will be fine in the event of disaster.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Welcome to the digital age. I thought the vid was hilarious when I first seen it. Then, afterward a thought came to mind, Can my kids read a paper map?? They're all in early to mid 20s. I know my son's can but my daughter not so sure. Regardless, they'd all be LOST with out their albatross phones.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would suggest the Senate vote on dismissal of the “obstruction” article. It’s a conflict of executive privilege. Get that one off the table right away.

Then let the Dems prove “abuse of power”.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Welcome to the digital age. I thought the vid was hilarious when I first seen it. Then, afterward a thought came to mind, Can my kids read a paper map?? They're all in early to mid 20s. I know my son's can but my daughter not so sure. Regardless, they'd all be LOST with out their albatross phones.

Took a roadtrip with my sister in late July, SW Colorado. Really nice rental car, brand new Subaru Outback, all the bells and whistles.

GPS is okay, but often wrong. We "experimented" using a proper, current paper map and a CO gazetteer. Blew that GPS out of the water.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not a current pic, from the peed/2010.

Sure looks like a theater.
Stage set?

I guess folks will be thinking one of three things:

NPC = convicted and sent to prison (not going to happen).
DJT supporters = case dismissed due to no actual case brought.
Anons = release of docs, evidence and more to bring down the house.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

GPS is okay, but often wrong.

Today I was looking at a GPS App on my phone. It is supposed to provide UTM coordinates. But the coordinates didn't make sense to me. One axis had seven digits and the other six. ?? I'm used to either six- or eight-digit grid coordinates in the UTM system. Guess I have some "research" to do.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

GPS is okay, but often wrong.

Today I was looking at a GPS App on my phone. It is supposed to provide UTM coordinates. But the coordinates didn't make sense to me. One axis had seven digits and the other six. ?? I'm used to either six- or eight-digit grid coordinates in the UTM system. Guess I have some "research" to do.

Cheers

👍

I have a compass app that has been wrong for months now. Magnetic North shifting can explain some of that, but not other strange behaviors.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Templars have claimed Arizona. Amazing what you can find using Goog Earth.

GPS: 32.835977, -111.843025 & 32.835475, -111.860056

These Maltese crosses were Corona Spy Satellite calibration crosses used from 1959 to 1972 by NRO.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Looking at Wikipedia, apparently the 7- and 6- digit thing is standard. I guess the military systems I learned only took it to 4 digits for each axis, to get a location to 10 square meters. Certainly accurate enough for a howitzer round.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Shishaldin Volcano, a remote volcano on an Alaskan island, is having an "explosive eruption."

twitter.com...

SHISHALDIN Webcam

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It makes sense to toggle the jamming on and off. Regular users can still navigate, and hostile EW won't be able to sniff at it for long.
I have a standalone unit that l will boot up later.

edit on 19-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, building on your 3 families point, and in the basket of "Could be something, could be nothing":

Harry and Meghan: PM says the country wishes them well for the future

However in comments made for a forthcoming Channel 5 documentary, Meghan's father, Thomas Markle, accused the couple of "destroying" the Royal Family which he called "one of the greatest long-living institutions ever".

Think of the cabal color language the Queen is using with her Black and White checked coat!
1) Cabal color language defines (from memory) checks and lines as Innocents or "Not in the game".
2) Black and White = Dark to Light,
3) Black Hat,
4) The broach appears to be a Sheep's fleece? Golden Fleece? It has flecks of purple underneath (=communication)

Note also that she is with Prince Andrew... does this no seem odd when you're trying to make him hide away from public scrutiny until Epstein blows over?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
N/W

It's new.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, to build on your picture's "3 weeks, 2 days" analysis of "The best is yet to come" full tweet, it was first tweeted at:

07:32:23

07 = 7 days = 1 week... "calculate difference in weeks and days"
32 = answer of 3 weeks 2 days
23 = PAIN

I pointed out, also, in my analysis yesterday, that 32:23 is a PAIN MIRROR!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,
do you think that his presence is instigation to refocus on Epstein or is Andrew doing penance of some sort and going to church with Mum for public consumption? Distraction from Mexit? A message to the Deep State?

I was hoping that Q was telling us 0311Warrior and his fellows had arrested Soros, Rothschild, and associates. I wouldn't have minded if they had resisted arrest. Q said that they have a special place for Soros.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Que'd to watch later. So, was America's great divide worse in the later 60s with Vietnam war/hippie culture in full swing, followed by the Watergate scandal than right now?? IDK, just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join