It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I have a genuine interest in these topics, can we start again please? I value your input, we don't necessarily have to agree on everything but i can certainly compromise and accept your opinions.

I'd start a thread in the SS Forum since it's really off topic for this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There was a science channel doc on last night saying we may have two suns. They actually had pictures from Indonesia of two suns sitting side by side. of course, that was some kind of optical illusion.

The scientist did NOT refute the possibility on this show that there might be two suns in our solar system. They say there is something huge out there were not seeing directly.

I thought of Nibiru but that is doubtful.

So don't mock this theory its kind of mainstream.

www.sciencechannel.com...
edit on 7-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The scientist did NOT refute the possibility on this show that there might be two suns in our solar system.
There is a chance there is a large planet in the outer reaches of the Solar System, yes. A large planet is not a star.

So don't mock this theory its kind of mainstream.
No, it isn't. There is no evidence (none) that the Sun is part of a binary system. And that includes Sirius.
wise2.ipac.caltech.edu...
edit on 1/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I was thinking Nibiru as well; is it time for the Annuanki to come and rape Earth again (as they do every 3200 years or so)?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Our sun is supposed be part of another system 'Alcyone' the sister Sun.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

No it isn't.
Alcyone is much further away than Sirius.

edit on 1/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No it isn't.Alcyone is much further away than Sirius.

It is further away and yet Alcyone is our central sun that this solar system rotates around.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks Pal, catchya on waves, I will check out your threads. Expecting them to be good

My apologies in advance for disappointing you.
Have been posting absolute rubbish lately.

You know: chop wood, carry water, post garbage... LoL !

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: purplemer
He was a high level and educated freemason.

He was the same 'level' as the rest of us, the fact that you even use that word shows how little you know about Masonic structure.

You will never understand freemasonary by ritual alone.

And you'll never understand it at all without one of us masplaining it to you.

There are only 3 levels and the rest are fluff and buff ! The Masons are the high school play while the R+C Rosicrucians are Broadway !

I can confirm this

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

No it isn't.Alcyone is much further away than Sirius.

It is further away and yet Alcyone is our central sun that this solar system rotates around.

No it doesn't.

But I see you disagree with the OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Could the orbits of Trans-Neptunian objects not be explained by a red or brown dwarf star such as the hypothetical Nemesis?

Not sure if the orbital calculations work with minimum stellar mass for this type of Star.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The Nemesis hypothesis was disproved quite a while back. Matese and Whitmire agreed and came up with the Tyche hypothesis, which also doesn't fare too well thanks to WISE. www.jpl.nasa.gov...

The notion that a "Superearth" is out there somewhere, something that WISE could have missed, is still around though.

edit on 1/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"The outer solar system probably does not contain a large gas giant planet, or a small, companion star," said Kevin Luhman of the Center for Exoplanets and Habitable Worlds at Penn State University, University Park, Pa., author of a paper in the Astrophysical Journal describing the results.

We haven't detected one but would the Math work?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This recent study, which involved an examination of WISE data covering the entire sky in infrared light, found no object the size of Saturn or larger exists out to a distance of 10,000 astronomical units (au), and no object larger than Jupiter exists out to 26,000 au.

No very large objects. But something somewhat smaller has not been ruled out. There are those who are trying to make the math work for such an object.

edit on 1/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
we wouldn't have a stable solar system IF a rogue star came flying through the area every few thousand years...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Would you then suggest the real Rosicrucian's are truly a secret society with no public body or entity?

Yes and No ! The further you go the more private it becomes ! You also run out contemporaries!!! Ive removed all my friends from my life , because they require me to give them something of myself that they can comprehend ! I have only 2-3 friends who get it ! The goal of the sage is isolation from the objective world !! Rosicrucians are not secret , but they are less into telling the world they exist than other groups ! No group is complete! They all lay claim to Egypt! I on the other hand think the Egyptians were just fools who regurgitated past teachings while they scribbled graffiti over the objects they came to inherit! The issue is that all men through macho exhibitionIsm think they know better and always base it on unprovable authority ! The only path is secret madness that leads to a selfish way known only to yourself ! Secret groups help a person on a path yet steer the ship for good or bad ! The only truth to be found is there is no truth we can obtain in our 3D world called our lives . When you defeat death or the zero point in this life you then have a shot at becoming drawn into light ! Do not pursue your own death through foolish things and recklessness, but rather stalk death and know that is the sum of all our temporal energies we will expel . We act the way we do , because of the fear of death ! Castaneda said “ turn to your left and ask death if he has come for you “ the answer is always the same “ NO” We exchange fear of death for worldly items ( Im guilty ) and most all will die in fear ! Find a partner in life wife/ husband , do not create children if you are serious about finding light , because the fear of losing a child far outweighs the blessings ! Let other create children ! Become very selfish with your thought , never speak unless it is on true matters and use authority in these times . Flee the porch light and see what your flashlight is made of ! These are life long adventures! Find 2-3 people who are like minded no more no less ! Give to the world and others only what is required ! The left hand path is only a path until you are at the 90 degree tangent of the circle ! If you chose left or right after both have been traveled only do it in secret to all and hide as much from yourself as possible ! If your past your mid 30s it may be very hard to do ! I choose the Hermetic way when I was 14yrs old ! Ive now just in my early 50s have become a secret to myself ! May this find you well , but not as a way or truth just a tale from a man of real self power and Intent ! No book or man can show you a lock and a key ! Real men of power were in the room long before someone decided to hide its entrance ! Pick a path with heart and know that our ignorance is our shield against pride !

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Masons are by design at the tail end of the secret groups !

Now imagine what that makes you! LOL! LOL! LOL!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im very far from a Mason yet at times our trails meet on highs and lows , but very seldom ! Masons are great for the everyday man who is interested in the left hand path ! There is nothing wrong with becoming a Mason , yet I find the majority of them to be very lost and like a child who memorised a algebra formula to pass a test and has zero concepts of the dimensional points it represents in the corporal world and soon forgets its meaning all together! Now not all Masons are this way , but they proliferate a type of teaching that is very indicative of a foundation that is easy to comprehend and near impossible to harden in a true bench set mark ! Rosicrucians are only better in a few ways !
edit on 8-1-2020 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The Nemesis hypothesis was disproved quite a while back. Matese and Whitmire agreed and came up with the Tyche hypothesis, which also doesn't fare too well thanks to WISE. www.jpl.nasa.gov...

The notion that a "Superearth" is out there somewhere, something that WISE could have missed, is still around though.

Jack Parsons,Crowley and Kubrick had more knowledge of what is going on in the welkin than most ! Science can only observe while the esoteric occultist knows through magic with empirical science being the analogy of the subjective mind !

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Im very far from a Mason...

That's where you should stop. Anything else is sounding like you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Im very far from a Mason...

That's where you should stop. Anything else is sounding like you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
Its ok ! Beethoven had his critics as well ! See if you can name one ! Your base knowledge that you have is what you were taught and not found ! I have zero education ! I was in LD classes until 5th grade , and flunked out of 6-12 grade ! Scored a 31 on my ACT test and did nothing with it ! I have a WAIS iq score of 127 , worked as a machinist for Krupp and made my way into the engineering world of Nuclear energy ! Ive made a high 6 figure income for over 30 years and have traveled extensively with INPO ( institute of nuclear power operations) throughout the world ! This is what can be done when you become an impossibilist ! Intent sets perfection as the minimum! Im also German which helps lol !!! über sein I wish you the best of Intent
edit on 8-1-2020 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join