It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Well thank you nothin, been cwworking hard (coding) but needed a little break.

lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Your close , but Saturn and Jupiter are the true stories that have shaped mankind the most . As a secret society member I can tell you that all the public info on astrology is disinformation at its best . If you want the truth look at joining the OTO or other ritual magik groups . Stay out of the Masons !

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Hello and thanks for the reply. Would you elaborate on what you mean. I have looked hard into the Saturn stuff and am pretty much convinced there is a lot of misinformation about this planet.
It is regularly used as a symbol to cover our second sun by secret societies and there is a great push to have this narrative heard online.
The planets have a very important role to play and their archetypal energies remain similar from different cultures worldwide.
It is no coincidence that there are several visible bodies in the night sky and several chakras in our bodies. I find the mythology regarding the birth of Venus very intresting in respect to the action it would have on the human condition. Another thread sometime.

Happy day to you.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Oh coding ! That is a wonderful skill these days !
Always enjoy your comments here on ATS.
Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks Pal, catchya on waves, I will check out your threads. Expecting them to be good

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: yogibear999
a reply to: Byrd

.did you read up on what a pulsar is? As in "rapidly spinning remnant star from a supernova involving a sun many many times the size of our sun?

I love all the pretending you understand what is going on. You do know there are pulsars that defy the laws of physics. So I ask you. Do you know what a pulsar is.

Do you have a link (physics/astronomy) to information about pulsars that defy the laws of physics? I found one popular blog page on it, but in reading the material, the "violating the laws of physics" turns out to be a case of "new class of object" and not "something ordinary that is doing something it can't possibly do" (like my cat suddenly levitating and shooting laser beams out of her eyes.)
edit on 6-1-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yogibear999

It has been obsevered that you pole jumped over the history provided in the opening posts.

Nope... but commenting on first page material on a 17 page thread (now 20 pages as I type this) isn't helpful and often goes over ground that the discussion has moved away from.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This has been a cool and interesting discussion. A lot of stuff to read.
Personally I don't know anything about it, nor do I want to know. I live my life believing that there are some things we're not meant to know. I am ok with that. I still don't understand what the big cover up is though. I mean there are 20 pages of links and information about this, that's a cover up? Anyway, I love the night sky and the stars and I'm lucky enough to live in a place that is very dark so unless it's cloudy, I see them all, and it's amazing! I make sure to catch the planets as they come in and out of my view. I don't question it, I marvel at it and I enjoy the mystery.

My response here contributed nothing to the topic, but I wanted to chime in anyway

Thanks again! I enjoyed reading and looking at the images!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

(like my cat suddenly levitating and shooting laser beams out of her eyes.)

My cat does that every time I turn on the vacuum cleaner.

Love your input in this thread, by the way.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Saturn is a failed star and it was the light giver during a golden time on earth ! I believe that the half crescent of the Egyptians was Saturn and not the Sun ! Saturn is a cube which = prison or confinement and is in allegory and vibration dark and foreboding ! Jesus represents the Sun and Saturn is Satan ( Im not a Christian) Jupiter is the God of all gods . In regards to Sirius if the Dogon , Chinese , Inca and Japanese antiquities are correct then Sirius may harbouring a reptilian/fish humanoid connection to our planet . You are correct in assuming that the bodies of space and their vibrations influence each other and all life ! Jupiter is the the boss of our system. The sun is sulphur, the moon is mercury and man is salt . The sun creates and destroys ( father ) the moon reflects life and heals ( mother ) and its child ( man/salt ) distills all subjective and objective into pure again water and salt . More over the cosmic black matter is a superfluid in a sense and it allows everything and nothing always ! It is not a question of is it or is it not ! It is and it isn’t at once and never ! Our existence is a dimensional algorithm and the key is squaring the circle from outside and not inside ! When you venture into the subjective the inside becomes the outside ! I hope this intrigues you ! From under a Rose Cross 3,7,9 H+H+H=9 Great topic ! We are not secret societies , but very cryptic and 99% of what you know of us is disinformation for safety ! You govern a person based on their intelligence and 90% of society needs religion, atheism religion, crystals , Facebook , spirituality etc etc .... The orgins and truths of the phantasmal world would blow most peoples gears ! Find a Confraternity group R+C or OTO ! I don’t recommend Masonic stuff unless you can make it in a Martinist order ! These are not answers , but more of a way to use Intent to become ignorant and open to the grand stage behind the veil !

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: purplemer
He was a high level and educated freemason.

He was the same 'level' as the rest of us, the fact that you even use that word shows how little you know about Masonic structure.

You will never understand freemasonary by ritual alone.

And you'll never understand it at all without one of us masplaining it to you.

There are only 3 levels and the rest are fluff and buff ! The Masons are the high school play while the R+C Rosicrucians are Broadway !

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hello and thanks for the reply. Would you elaborate on what you mean. I have looked hard into the Saturn stuff and am pretty much convinced there is a lot of misinformation about this planet.
It is regularly used as a symbol to cover our second sun by secret societies and there is a great push to have this narrative heard online.
The planets have a very important role to play and their archetypal energies remain similar from different cultures worldwide.
It is no coincidence that there are several visible bodies in the night sky and several chakras in our bodies. I find the mythology regarding the birth of Venus very intresting in respect to the action it would have on the human condition. Another thread sometime.

Happy day to you.

I added more as a post ! Sorry I thought I hit the quote marks , but I did not

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
There are only 3 levels and the rest are fluff and buff ! The Masons are the high school play while the R+C Rosicrucians are Broadway !

That's what I've been saying for years, glad someone was paying attention to me for once.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you believe AMORC has any real connection to the original Rosicrucian order?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Absolutely not ! AMORC is a mess !

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's what I've been saying for years, glad someone was paying attention to me for once.
Masons are by design at the tail end of the secret groups ! The Templars and R+C were well before ! The first secret society lodge in America was a Rosicrucian one ! The 12 degree in the Masons is a Rosicrucian one ! Lol

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Would you then suggest the real Rosicrucian's are truly a secret society with no public body or entity?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Ask Mr. Know-It-All who already offered their opinion.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Masons are by design at the tail end of the secret groups !

Now imagine what that makes you! LOL! LOL! LOL!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have a genuine interest in these topics, can we start again please? I value your input, we don't necessarily have to agree on everything but i can certainly compromise and accept your opinions.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join